Random things that make you think of AiO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I was looking through some Food Network Magazines and I came across a section for "Katie Lee." And you can imagine where my thoughts went =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I found a recipe by JoAnne Allen! I blinked a few time!!
Proud K.R.E Member
shadowjazz.15
Vanilla

random things that make me think of AIO are anything that has to do with FBI :) it reminds me of novacom ;)
-shadowgirl
{always in the shadows}
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Whenever I watch Tangled I think of AIO. Because of Eugene Fitzherbert.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

There's a J&J antiques in my hometown!!
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Paula
Peach Cobbler

WHOA!!!! Has it been there for a long time? Did it just dawn on you recently that there was an unattended AIO reference in your own town?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

In math a few days ago I read a question about angle RWS. I could jut picture Cal saying "RWS" and I sat there for like 10 minutes trying to remember what it meant. (Radio Waves Study)
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Paula wrote:WHOA!!!! Has it been there for a long time? Did it just dawn on you recently that there was an unattended AIO reference in your own town?
Nope!
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:We have a J + J's retail shop in town!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I met a John Whittaker at the church I'm going to, but he looks nothing like how I imagine Whit to look like, which is so upsetting, but it's fun to call him Mr. Whittaker xP
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Paula wrote:I met a John Whittaker at the church I'm going to, but he looks nothing like how I imagine Whit to look like, which is so upsetting, but it's fun to call him Mr. Whittaker xP
Has he ever heard of AIO? o_0
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:I met a John Whittaker at the church I'm going to, but he looks nothing like how I imagine Whit to look like, which is so upsetting, but it's fun to call him Mr. Whittaker xP
Haven't asked him yet, but I have a hunch that he has...Or a nagging suspicion if anything *nods*
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Paula wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Haven't asked him yet, but I have a hunch that he has...Or a nagging suspicion if anything *nods*
It's probably like driven him crazy when people compare him to a perfect guy who's fiction.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote: It's probably like driven him crazy when people compare him to a perfect guy who's fiction.
I mean...I doubt anyone would compare him to Whit. I certainly wouldn't, because it is after all just a name *nods*
Happy now?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Okay, so I was playing the keyboard at my piano teacher's house tonight (listening to my headphones) when Okie came over and yanked the headphone jack out -- and the music was really loud, suddenly on the speakers! I told Connie and my mom, "I was playing and Suz unplugged the headphones in the middle..." etc. in the car on the way home, and Connie said, "WHY'D YOU UNPLUG ME, BOURLAND??"
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Whenever I look at the Lego Elves sets, I think of Emily, which makes me think of AIO.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

My violin music was written by Jay Rouse, which is pretty close to Jay Smouse.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, I made a mall run today. I hate the mall. So much. Anyway, there was a new store in one end of the center, whose name stuck out to me as I rushed past. I do not have a clue as to what kind of merchandise it sells, but the name of the enterprise was Regis.

Shirley Temple. Curly Top. (1935)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

There's a guy in my 2D Design class who was in the military and has several tattoos, one of which says "Natalie" on it; that reminded me of Liz Horton's older brother, Mark, who was in the military and came back with a fiancée named Natalie. =D
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

A couple weeks ago I bought some shoes at a garage sale. It wasn't until I wore them for the first time that I saw what company had made them- CONNIE. That was a fine day. I also realized one day that I have a stylish black vest and short sleeve shirt (so I can dress like Eugene!), the next day I wore white leggings, the same white shirt, and a purple skirt, I also did my hair like Katrina's, the day after that I wore a blue shirt and a black sweater (that looked amazing together!) and it looked exactly like Buck Oliver! The depressing thing was though is that I wore all three of these outfits in public but no one knew I was dressed like the Meltsners....:(Because they didn't know who they were obviously.)
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

That's awesome PennyBassett, it's like you were casual cosplaying, I should try that.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark