Questions and Answers With GJFH

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Would you ever be interested in inner city missions?

What book are you currently reading?

What grade are you going into?
Yes! I sometimes evangelize around my neighbourhood, :yes: and I've always wanted do more as a witness, to step outside my comfort zone.

I'm reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer for school, and re-reading Scorpia Rising from the Alex Rider series.
I'm going into the tenth grade. #youth
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Sweet! Getting into the double digits!

What was your favorite part in Civil War?

Top 5 favorite Pixars?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Sweet! Getting into the double digits!

What was your favorite part in Civil War?

Top 5 favorite Pixars?
I find it terrifying :o .
The entire fight scene with blessed Spider-Man and Ant man was hysterical, I also loved Hawkeye showed up at the Avengers tower. I have to admit, I pretty much cried during the end of the movie :oops:
My favourite Pixar movies, 1 being the best are:
1. Finding Nemo
2. Monsters Inc.
3. A Bug's Life
4. The Incredibles
5. Monsters University
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

YES! Finding Nemo is the best! Are you looking forward to Finding Dory?

Who's one male actor that you find REALLY attractive?

Do you wear makeup?
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I am very much looking forward to Finding Dory, if it disappoints I'll annoy everyone I know with a rant. :D A bit disappointed no time has passed between movies but oh whatever.
Well...I'm really more attracted to the fictional characters they play although I do like Christian Kane and Zachary Levi of course is adorable.
I do, usually it's only foundation and mascara though for special occasions I might wear eye shadow.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

YAS. I'm kinda sad no time has passed either.

Are you looking forward to Incredibles 2?

Do you feel incomplete without makeup?

What color are your eyes?

What the most defined feature on your face?
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

So you worked in...Sparks? Nice. I worked with TnT girls, 3-4 grd, a few years ago.

Is there any reason you would give a person for NOT going to see Civil War in theaters? (I ask because I'm thinking of doing it, but the language gave me cause for concern)
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

You play piano? For how long? Do you play by ear, or reading? What piano books do you use? What do you like to play?

What music do you like? Do you like to sing? Are you a good singer?
xo eht haiasi-
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:YAS. I'm kinda sad no time has passed either.

Are you looking forward to Incredibles 2?

Do you feel incomplete without makeup?

What color are your eyes?

What the most defined feature on your face?
Is that a rhetorical question?
To an extent, I personally enjoy wearing it and feel more uncomfortable, I'll admit, when my skin is red or messy. I don't try to smother myself or do anything elaborate yet I see nothing wrong with wanting to look my best. And yes, it could be an obsession, of that I am aware.
Helios wrote:So you worked in...Sparks? Nice. I worked with TnT girls, 3-4 grd, a few years ago.

Is there any reason you would give a person for NOT going to see Civil War in theaters? (I ask because I'm thinking of doing it, but the language gave me cause for concern)
Yes I did, TnT is awesome, eventually I'd like to serve there, TnTr's are at a good age to encourage and really challenge and back in the day...about five years ago :lol: , my TnT leader had an amazing impact on me.
Well...none really, the language, in my opinion, was minimal and not too frequent. The characters acted according to their convictions, so yes, people acted wrongly and violently. in a few particular scenes the violence was intense and graphic, that could be a concern. Though also I think you have to except that, since realistically it is about Superheroes in a modern world. There was,
one kiss scene for romance
It depends on what you're sensitive to but if you're a Superhero fan above thirteen I'd recommend it \:D/ .
Isaiah the Ox wrote:You play piano? For how long? Do you play by ear, or reading? What piano books do you use? What do you like to play?

What music do you like? Do you like to sing? Are you a good singer?
Yes I do, for about eight years now.
I love singing, though I'm not one to judge my own voice.
Last edited by GJFH on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Are you hoping that The Incredibles 2 is set in the future or same time?

Beach or Mountain?

If you were to go to the beach, would you rather look cute and stay on the shore or look like a hot mess in the ocean?
-Nicolas Cage
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

How many times have you flown?

Do you have your own room? What colors are your bedroom?

How often do you write? Where do you get your inspiration?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

If your location is "probably your bedroom", and you're NOT in your bedroom, where are you? O.o
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

So (if fictional characters are the most attractive) which fictional guys do you like? (Not LIKE like, but even so being fictional no one will care :P )
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Are you hoping that The Incredibles 2 is set in the future or same time?

Beach or Mountain?

If you were to go to the beach, would you rather look cute and stay on the shore or look like a hot mess in the ocean?
Yes, I am. I'd really love seeing Dash and Violet as young adults...maybe starting their own families, and it would be neat to witness the progression of Jack-Jack's powers or I'm admitting I want him to be a cute teenager. Ugh, three years is an agonising wait.
Well, there's a beach in the mountains near where I live, it's surrounded by trees and usually free of tourists. In response I have to say both the mountains and the beach.
Given the opportunity I'd chance looking a hot mess and play in the water, it isn't too different than how I normally look anyways :wacky: .
Miss Friendship wrote:How many times have you flown?

Do you have your own room? What colors are your bedroom?

How often do you write? Where do you get your inspiration?
I've flown twice on a round trip, I was one, I don't remember it. I'm a loser :oops: .
No, no, no I share with- *glances at scattered doll clothes* - my adorable little sister. Besides my posters our bedroom is a grey colour, though we might hopefully paint it coral.
I write whenever I'm inspired, I have a notebook I take on car rides and will sometimes jot down anything worthy. And inspiration comes from people and they interact, friendships, rivalries, partnerships...and how people with differentiating personalities can make decisions. I know it sounds a bit weird... :anxious:
Helios wrote:If your location is "probably your bedroom", and you're NOT in your bedroom, where are you? O.o
Well I'm in my room right now though last week I was in the happiest place on Earth :mad: .
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:So (if fictional characters are the most attractive) which fictional guys do you like? (Not LIKE like, but even so being fictional no one will care :P )
Hmm...Jason is first, he's been my AIO crush since I was six.
And Richard Maxwell, Marvin Washington, Peter Parker, James Buchanan Barnes, Burton "Gus" Guster, and Kylo Ren. A very random list...yes, and I understand people are tired of hearing about Bucky though I'm not tired of liking him.

Helios
Butter Pecan

Ooo, where's the happiest place on Earth? :P

YOU LIKE BUCKY??? O.o WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Have you seen the Sound of Music?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Who do you ship Buck with? :inlove:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:Ooo, where's the happiest place on Earth? :P

YOU LIKE BUCKY??? O.o WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Have you seen the Sound of Music?
I do, how could I not like a charming dark haired young man from the fourties who was subject to inhumane treatment and extensive pain while he only wanted plums? ;)
I have ...though it's been a few years and I don't remember certain bits, the ending mostly. I love the music though, I find it adorable. :inlove:
Miss Friendship wrote:Who do you ship Buck with? :inlove:
Well, I honestly don't have a ship for him, and don't think he needs one right now. He needs recuperation and healing, affirmation from friends, encouragement and not pity, pride. Eventually I though might find a ship for him.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Who is your favorite ship in AIO?

Do you ship Connie with anyone?

Who are the top 3 aweseomest characters? (other than Jason) :P

Helios
Butter Pecan

Bucky wants plums? I WILL GIVE HIM PLUMS! ALL THE PLUMS IN THE WORLD! FOR BUCKY!!! *runs off screaming maniacally*

Did you know in the comics, he was dating Black Widow when they were both Russian spies? O.o

Would you like him if he hadn't been subjected to inhumane treatment and extensive pain? :?

Did you ever ship Connie and Eugene? How about Connie and Jason? Katrina and Jason? (I kind of did....once) :P
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:Who is your favorite ship in AIO?

Do you ship Connie with anyone?

Who are the top 3 aweseomest characters? (other than Jason) :P
My favourite ship, non canon, is Jasonnie :yes: .
Yes, I ship her with Jason.

Dear goodness...well, I've always been fond of Marvin's laid back personality, his lines are amazing. And Trent Dewhite, because we share the same anxiety issues, I also love his imagination.
Lastly, Eugene Melstner who is a brilliant and analytical man who humbled himself to a greater purpose than fame or recognition.
Helios wrote:Bucky wants plums? I WILL GIVE HIM PLUMS! ALL THE PLUMS IN THE WORLD! FOR BUCKY!!! *runs off screaming maniacally*

Did you know in the comics, he was dating Black Widow when they were both Russian spies? O.o

Would you like him if he hadn't been subjected to inhumane treatment and extensive pain? :?

Did you ever ship Connie and Eugene? How about Connie and Jason? Katrina and Jason? (I kind of did....once) :P
Plums are actually excellent for people suffering from memory loss, they don't taste too good by themselves though we could always bake Bucky a plum pie. :lol:
I did know that, I don't really see them together though.
Of course :P , I liked him at the beginning of The First Avenger where all we saw was he is a loyal, protecting, and humble friend with a cocky grin.

No never, very much, please excuse me while I regurgitate.