Questions and Answers With GJFH

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

My vocal style is R&B. :clap:
Ooh that's difficult. I do become annoyed when my people are looked down upon only because their interests are considered childish or unimaginable. More so when these people are the kind hearted dreamers I relate to.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Who are your favorite piano composers/arrangers?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I appreciate the works of Michael Dulin, Alan Menken, and Claude Debussy. :clap:
At least when we're going talking about pianists.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Favorite genre of music?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

SirWhit wrote:Favorite genre of music?
It's a mixture of R&B and light pop. I tend to enjoy music more if the voice is the 'focal point.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Would you ever consider posting a song you've recorded?

Top 5 favorite movies?

Do you like My Little Pony?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Which couple from AIO do you ship the most?

What TV shows are your favorite? (Btw, I love how you spell “favorite” and “color” xD)

Favorite kind of shoes?

Do you enjoy writing?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Would you ever consider posting a song you've recorded?

Top 5 favorite movies?

Do you like My Little Pony?
In the future, hopefully yes, but haven't recorded anything yet. :boohoo: Although I do write music.
That's easy, The Prince of Egypt, The Hunchback of Note Dame, The Little Mermaid, Anastasia, and The Princess Bride. Do you see a pattern? :wacky: I'm practically a five year old.
No, I don't.
Miss Friendship wrote:Which couple from AIO do you ship the most?

What TV shows are your favorite? (Btw, I love how you spell “favorite” and “color” xD)

Favorite kind of shoes?

Do you enjoy writing?
Thank you, I love your signature Btw.

Jason and Connie :clap: I invite you to argue with me though I refuse to be moved. I've shipped them before I knew the definition of shipping.
The ones with a bit of comedy and mystery. I highly recommend Pysch.
Cool and comfortable running shoes, I wear mine daily.
Oh yes, I love writing. I have published a few stories on Fanfiction.net ;)

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Cheetos or Potato Chips?

If you had an iPhone, what kind of case would you get?

What thing, on pinterest, have you seen that you would love to have?

If you had to write a 4 page paper on something, what would your subject be?
-Nicolas Cage
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote: Thank you, I love your signature Btw.
:mrgreen:
GJFH wrote:Jason and Connie
Ooooh, actually I'm for that as well. I'm not "crazy" about it, but Jason is ten times better than the pilot dude. :x
GJFH wrote:I highly recommend Pysch.
I /just/ started watching this. It is awesome. :yes: Do you have a favorite episode?

Do you have any crazy goals you hope to accomplish sometime?

If you could tour/visit any country, which one would it be?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Where would you love to go on vacation with a good friend or two, and who would you take with you?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Cheetos or Potato Chips?

If you had an iPhone, what kind of case would you get?

What thing, on pinterest, have you seen that you would love to have?

If you had to write a 4 page paper on something, what would your subject be?
Potato Chips, the orignal kind packaged in the yellow bags. :o
A bright and colorful case. I did see one made to resemble a cassette tape which I liked.
I would love a portable Baymax nightlight. :P
I think I do better when writing responses, whether for a book or movie. It's easier when I can relate or do lengthy in-depth character studies.
Miss Friendship wrote:
GJFH wrote: Thank you, I love your signature Btw.
:mrgreen:
GJFH wrote:Jason and Connie
Ooooh, actually I'm for that as well. I'm not "crazy" about it, but Jason is ten times better than the pilot dude. :x
GJFH wrote:I highly recommend Pysch.
I /just/ started watching this. It is awesome. :yes: Do you have a favorite episode?

Do you have any crazy goals you hope to accomplish sometime?

If you could tour/visit any country, which one would it be?
Exactly. Jeff Lewis is a good example of a static character with a sweet personality. :|
Oh I'm already excited for you Miss Friendship. I would say...Shawn 2.0, Pysch: The Musical, Dual Spires, and Shawn Interrupted. I can't possible only pick one.
Skydive, climb half-dome in Yosemite, run a 50-miler O.o , do a backflip, meet Julie Andrews, visit the White House, get married. :inlove: Marriage is something I've always dreamt about.
Well....Australia.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Where would you love to go on vacation with a good friend or two, and who would you take with you?
I have always yearned to visit Washington D.C. I'd take my mom and good friend.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Are you think of girl to always have her purse?

Favorite snack?

Least favorite Disney?

Least favorite Disney Princess?
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Are you think of girl to always have her purse?

Favorite snack?

Least favorite Disney?

Least favorite Disney Princess?
I am not. I don't enjoy toting around extra weight on my wrist. I do have purses though I prefer backpacks.

White cheddar popcorn or Apple slices dipped in peanut butter and sprinkled with chocolate chips. :inlove: Often I'll snack on goldfish crackers.

I don't like Bolt. The first time it was adorable and heartfelt then it became a bore by the second time. The movie was predictable and sappy.

I hope you understand I mean to begin no shunning on myself when I say Belle. I don't know why, but I've never been fond of her character.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

GJFH wrote:I hope you understand I mean to begin no shunning on myself when I say Belle. I don't know why, but I've never been fond of her character.
OH MY GOSH! Finally someone!

Were you a girly girl or tomboy growing up?

Do you cook?

What's your 5 favorite meals?
-Nicolas Cage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote: I hope you understand I mean to begin no shunning on myself when I say Belle. I don't know why, but I've never been fond of her character.
*heart breaks*

What is your favorite number?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:
GJFH wrote:I hope you understand I mean to begin no shunning on myself when I say Belle. I don't know why, but I've never been fond of her character.
OH MY GOSH! Finally someone!

Were you a girly girl or tomboy growing up?

Do you cook?

What's your 5 favorite meals?
:) I was a tomboy who literally played outside every day. When I was younger my family lived on an acre lot which seemed ten times it's actual size to me. There was several occurrences of us having mud fights and I climbed every tree, still something I can't break the habit of :mrgreen:

I don't really cook, I can cook. For instance, using our gas burner gives me anxiety and I seem to burn myself frequently on our oven. I still do though. :o

Chicken Ranch Pizza, Fajitas with peppers, Chicken Caesar Salad, good old Spaghetti and Meatballs(turkey), and more Pizza, preferably Mediterranean style.
Belle wrote:
GJFH wrote: I hope you understand I mean to begin no shunning on myself when I say Belle. I don't know why, but I've never been fond of her character.
*heart breaks*

What is your favorite number?
I'm truly sorry, really. :oops: I just don't like her.
My favourite number is 15 because it changes with every year.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:Shawn 2.0, Pysch: The Musical, Dual Spires, and Shawn Interrupted.
*writes them down*
GJFH wrote:get married. :inlove:
To who? :inlove: JK :mrgreen: Do you prefer outdoor or indoor weddings? What would your dream wedding look like?

How many siblings do you have?

Wait, YOU LOVE COFFEE? :mrgreen: *cheers* What are your favorite coffee drinks? Do you go to coffee shops?

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:
GJFH wrote:Shawn 2.0, Pysch: The Musical, Dual Spires, and Shawn Interrupted.
*writes them down*
GJFH wrote:get married. :inlove:
To who? :inlove: JK :mrgreen: Do you prefer outdoor or indoor weddings? What would your dream wedding look like?

How many siblings do you have?

Wait, YOU LOVE COFFEE? :mrgreen: *cheers* What are your favorite coffee drinks? Do you go to coffee shops?
To get married a believer who loves Jesus more than me...and will take me to Disneyland. :yes:
An outdoor wedding up in Yosemite California. I expect the colour scheme to include pastels and maroon to compliment the evergreens. There will be a pianist as well.

I have, surprisingly, eight siblings! :clap: And, I love it. Because with a large family there's an amount of diversity in personalities and interests those with one or two siblings can't experience.

I will drink coffee anyway I can, excluding of course the cheap and shallow brews. :x
I do go to coffee shops, not often though. :( My favourite is Dutch Brothers.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Okay, you just hit my favorite SSers list. :mrgreen: I loovvvvvvve Dutch Brothers. :inlove: (Although I'm rarely allowed to go) :( I have six siblings, so totally get what you mean. \:D/

Where do you come in the family?

What's your churches denomination?