Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

If you could pray for my family because my mom just got pneumonia.
Proud K.R.E Member
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Definitely praying, Micky!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Caitie
Chocolate Chip

I... hate making a request like this, especially since I don't even hardly know any of you, but I seriously need prayer. I got myself into a huge situation and messed a lot of things up... I can't go into detail on here, but if you'd like to message me, please do.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'll be praying for you, Caitie!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Caitie wrote:I... hate making a request like this, especially since I don't even hardly know any of you, but I seriously need prayer. I got myself into a huge situation and messed a lot of things up... I can't go into detail on here, but if you'd like to message me, please do.
Aww I'm really sorry :| I will pray for you though :)
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I'm sorry to hear that. :( You'll be in my prayers Caitie.
xo eht haiasi-
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Could you guys all pray for a missionary family I know. They lost their second son who was 15. I knew him...
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Definitely praying for peace.
-Nicolas Cage
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

What's up my homies.

If you've watched the news maybe, you miiiight have seen that Houston (where I live) has been the recipient of God flooding a random city. 10+ people are dead I believe, a ton have lost major parts of their homes, highways look like this:
, etc. It's really, really bad.

Thankfully I'm on the outskirts of the city so the worst that's happened near me is about 7 inches of flooding in my backyard, but a bunch of my friends could not leave their houses for a couple days because the water was so deep. School's been canceled pretty much everywhere for about 4 days, but even though they're reopening Friday, a lot of people can't get to any schools because so many roads are flooded. The rain will not stop:P I almost got run off the road driving yesterday because all of a sudden the skies opened up and the bridge was practically part of the lake within two minutes.

So basically, Houston needs prayer, if you don't mind.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

That's terrible Audrey, I'll be keeping your city in my prayers.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Dang! I hadn't heard that. I'll be praying for the Houston peeps. Happy that your family is safe, Aud.
Last edited by Bethany Shepard on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nicolas Cage
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Oh no! I'm glad you guys are okay, Audrey. I'll be praying.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

We had a good sermon on persecution on Sunday, and it made me thing of the persecuted church. And I heard somewhere that they don't want us to pray for them but with them. So I just though we could pray with them!
Proud K.R.E Member
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

So. Two things:

My uncle was diagnosed with leukemia about a month ago, and at first we weren't sure if he was going to make it. But then the doc told us he had a 90% chance of remission, which he's in right now. He needs to go back though for a second round of chemo, so please pray he makes it through that. It's kinda uncertain if he will or not. Also he's not saved.

Second, I'm thinking about seeing a doctor and getting a mental evaluation. I'd rather have pills for my anxiety+ than down a shot of Benadryl every time I have a panic attack. So please pray that I make the right decision. :)
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Well hello again, friends.

Some of you might remember me posting about a month or two ago about flooding in Houston (about 45 minutes from me)/surrounding areas (like my town) and how a whole bunch of people died. Well, God sent a second giant flood to my town, woohoo! There was ONE day of rain compared to the four days from the previous flood, and the effects are worse than the big flood in Houston. The San Jacinto river completely overflowed into Lake Houston, which is like a mile from me and surrounds almost our entire town. It's to the point where almost all of the roads in our town have been closed off because they're three feet underwater. The bridge connecting my town and the town where a lot of my friends live is literally six feet underwater. Like, I can't drive half a mile without being stopped by a cop because that road is closed. Thankfully there've been no deaths that we know of, but a whole bunch of people here live on the lake and have lost a lot, and some have been swept away in the currents/almost drowned and have had to be rescued by police boats. Most everyone around me hasn't been able to leave their house for two days because the streets are completely flooded.

Basically, woohoo, another flood, please pray for my town.

Update if you guys are curious: I can no longer get out of my house. One story houses/businesses about two miles from me are completely underwater. It's gotten really, really bad in the past couple of hours; they're saying it's the worst flood here in 22 years or something. They were planning on releasing the dam too:p Probably not a good idea.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh Audrey I'm so sorry, I'll keep your city and you in my prayers, hopefully you'll find peace.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I'm praying for all you guys. I've never had to experience a flood so, I'm really thankful. But I'll be praying for you!
Proud K.R.E Member
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm back!!!

Though my prayer requests are by no means as large as some of your's, I do have several major things in my life that have occurred in the last several months, and I would be graciously indebted to you all if you would pray for them when they come to your mind.

1). Mrs. Anna, as I call her, is a forty-eight year old Filipino lady in our church. Sweet little thing. We found out last month that she has breast cancer and is currently just entering her chemo treatments. The doctors are going to hit it hard, with the hopes of ridding it from her body quickly. Naturally, said course of action will take a huge toll on her body.

2). Our pastor's wife, Mrs. Shirley, (This is her first name. Their last name is unique, and you could use Google to pinpoint my location if you knew her full name. ;) ) has a condition known as familial continual paralysis. Both she and Pastor hardly get any sleep at night in trying to deal with her condition. Pray for a miracle from God in her case.

3). My church bus route has been without a driver since January. I am getting relatively discouraged. Pray that the Lord sends us a man or woman who has the necessary CDL and will be willing to drive for us.

"When the night has come, and the rain is gone, And the moon is the only light we'll see.... (1961)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I just prayed for those three things you listed, and I'll be sure to pray again later.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I'll be praying for you guys.

And if you could pray for a family in the area they just lost their young son in an accident! He died on my b-day :cry:
Proud K.R.E Member