Questions for Admins/Mods

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Limerick wrote:hough are there any current issues still to be addressed? (Sorry, I know this is likely a joke, but, I do want to make sure things are working as they should :p)
Yep. According to my knowledge anyway. I'll give you a star for fixing my PM problem so quickly. :P Who'd a-thought? :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Why does Striped Leopard's avatar appear as the new female gender icon?
Limerick
Caramel Crunch

Wha? Sorry, not sure what you are talking about :p
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

The stickies/announcements are gone!! =O Do you think we finally understand all the new rules after three months? O.o
xo eht haiasi-
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I would hope so.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

What does it mean if someone's name is written in green?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Green names mean someone is a Beta Tester. They are the ones who test upcoming tech features on the board, like our Regis theme.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

We're also the board's secret police.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

How can I post pictures with my comments?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Baron von Odyssey wrote:How can I post pictures with my comments?
By using a photo upload site, like photobucket or imgur, and using the link with the [img] tags.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Is it possible to post images from my device's gallery?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Baron von Odyssey wrote:Is it possible to post images from my device's gallery?
Only if they are uploaded to one of the sites listed above.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I know it's a kinda a unspoken rule, but is it completely against the rules to have yourself as your profile picture?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I thought it was just privacy reasons... :?: Gooey98 and Audrey have themselves as their avatar... :?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Bethany Shepard wrote:I know it's a kinda a unspoken rule, but is it completely against the rules to have yourself as your profile picture?
It's allowed if you want to, just as long as it follows the other avatar rules (being PG and such.)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I vote we change "The Gallery" to "The Little Theater." Just a thought.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

What's up with the avatars? IDK, maybe it's just me, but every time I've tried to use a high quality photo in the past 6 months, I set it as my avatar and it's like 240 p. Am I doing something wrong? Other people seem to have good quality pics.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

It does make sense that your avatar would not be as high resolution as it would be if you viewed it on your phone or computer, seeing as how the maximum avatar size is 140 by 140. Other than that, I'm not sure if there's anything else I can do to help, since all of the avatars here won't be larger than 140 by 140.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Also your avatar seems to be of pretty good quality on my screen, it's just the same as everyone else's avatars.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

SirWhit wrote:It does make sense that your avatar would not be as high resolution as it would be if you viewed it on your phone or computer, seeing as how the maximum avatar size is 140 by 140. Other than that, I'm not sure if there's anything else I can do to help, since all of the avatars here won't be larger than 140 by 140.
I know that much :P IDK, maybe it's just me, but my avi always looks like it's been intentionally blurred. I've shrunk it down to 140 by 140 on editing apps and it always looks much sharper and nicer before I put it on here. Oh well. Thanks anyways, guys!
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.