AIO Listening Party!

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

Which 3 episodes would you like to hear?

"The Barclay Family Ski Vacation"
10%
"Ice Fishing"
17%
"Scattered Seeds"
No votes
"Two Sides to Every Story"
30%
"Like Father, Like Son"
3%
"New Year's Eve Live!"
10%
"Snow Day"
30%

Total votes: 30

snubs
Cookies & Creme

AIO Listening Party!

I thought instead of having a Christmas party, we should have a listening party! \:D/
It would be just as fun without having to spend a ton of time planning games and everything. :boohoo:

So, I (officially) cordially invite YOU to an Adventures in Odyssey listening party full of fun and uplifting conversation! \:D/

ImageImage LOCATION: ToO Chat Room

ImageImage DATE: Monday, December 21

ImageImage TIME: 6:00 pm (EST)
ImageImage Converted to your time zone:
  • Atlantic: 7:00 pm
  • Central: 5:00 pm
  • Mountain: 4:00 pm
  • Pacific: 3:00 pm
  • Alaska: 2:00 pm
The episodes we will be listening to (in this order) are as follows; "Ice Fishing," "Two Sides to Every Story," "Snow Day," and "The Barclay Family Ski Vacation"

Along with the members of the Soda Shop, I'm also inviting my (odysseymoments) Instagram followers and possibly some members of the Facebook group, AIOtrivia. \:D/ So, if you see some new users join us, please welcome them warmly and give them a reason to come back! ;)

P.S. In case you might be a little late, no worries! I don't plan to start the first episode until 6:30pm (EST). :)

I hope to see you there!!
Last edited by snubs on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Thank you for organizing the chatroom party again, snubs! It's always fun to look forward to this.

I'm not 100% sure I can make it, but I think the evening of the 18th would work best for me.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Evening of the 21st works best for me. Snubs dude you are so awesome thank you so much for hosting the party again!!! *hugs* [=
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
kittymeow28
Strawberry

The 21st works for Me because we have a Sounds of Christmas Music thingy that My Church does every year. Cool Idea by the way!
About Around Noon.., Yesterday... YEET! *Bottle Crashes*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

18th, and thank you, Snubs! You seem to be the aio project girl lately.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Late afternoon would be best. Can't gurantee I'll make it, but none of those dates seems better than any other ones.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Evening on the 18th or 19th works the best for me.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Any of those evenings will work for me, I believe. I'll try to be there! :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
snubs
Cookies & Creme

I'd like to (officially) cordially invite YOU to an Adventures in Odyssey listening party full of fun and uplifting conversation! \:D/

ImageImage LOCATION: ToO Chat Room

ImageImage DATE: Monday, December 21

ImageImage TIME: 6:00 pm (EST)
ImageImage Converted to your time zone:
  • Atlantic: 7:00 pm
  • Central: 5:00 pm
  • Mountain: 4:00 pm
  • Pacific: 3:00 pm
  • Alaska: 2:00 pm
The episodes we will be listening to (in this order) are as follows; "Ice Fishing," "Two Sides to Every Story," "Snow Day," and "The Barclay Family Ski Vacation"

Along with the members of the Town of Odyssey, I'm also inviting my (odysseymoments) Instagram followers and possibly some members of the Facebook group, AIOtrivia. \:D/ So, if you see some new users, please welcome them warmly and give them a reason to come back! ;)

P.S. In case you might be a little late, no worries! I don't plan to start the first episode until 6:30pm (EST). :)

I hope to see you there!!
Last edited by snubs on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Thank you, snubs! Hopefully we'll get some new people from Facebook or Instagram.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Sounds fun snubs!!! I think I can make it.... And I hope to see some new people and oldies as well!!! ^_^
xo eht haiasi-
snubs
Cookies & Creme

TODAY'S THE DAY! THE SUN IS SHINING!
THE CHAT IS FULL! ... THE CHAT IS FULL!?!?! :shock:
Well, it better be this evening! :x
We'll all be listening through an online audio player that amazing Eugene created for us! \:D/ So be sure to give him a big thanks if you see him. :) The audio player will allow everyone to stay at the same place, and allow late arrivals to easily jump in. *The episodes are being streamed with permission from Focus on the Family.*

You can connect to the chat straight through the audio player, or go to chat.thetoo.com

The first episode may start as late as 7pm EST depending on how many people show up at the time (so no worries if you're late). For those of you who are on time or early, you will have a special treat to listen to! :p There will be music playing on the audio player up until the episode starts. So tune into that if you want! \:D/
THERE WILL BE POLKA MUSIC AND EVERYTHING. \:D/ :lol:

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! :x
Last edited by snubs on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'm having dinner at my grandparents, but I'm hoping I'll still have time to come on.
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Thank you to everyone who came to the party!

I am pleased to say it was a smashing success!! \:D/ The audio player we streamed from worked great (thanks, Eugene)! And we had several first time/new chatters join us and our total users on the chat was around 32!

After the last episode ended everyone was begging for me to play more! Haha. I wasn't expecting that. \:D/ So, we ended up listening to Snow Day AGAIN, after everyone was pretty much chanting for me to play it once more. Also, there was some late comers that had missed it, so I was like WHY NOT.

Needless to say, it was a blast! And I will definitely try to organize another one. :yes: It's funny though, that the intermission music between episodes almost seemed like everyone's favorite part. =p #PolkaTime

\:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

You be the best snubs!

Well done!!! \:D/ :clap:

And that would certainly be awesome if you do another. :yes:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Wish I could have been there! It sounds like it was a lot of fun! I hope you do another! \:D/
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Thanks, guys. =] And you're welcome! It was a lot of fun.

@MnM: We definitely want to have another one in the near future! I will be sure to keep you all posted!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

.... I missed it... ]_= I honestly totally forgot about it. And I don't even remember what I was doing that night instead. *sigh*
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Aww, =[

..Well maybe next time you can come!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

*looks around for suggestion box* *doesn't find one* *makes one* *puts a paper in the box that says "Official New Years Eve Countdown Party!"* *Wonders how that will actually work because there are people from different time zones here* *doesn't care* *Shows box to snubs*
Here snubs you have a suggestion box :)
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games