Halloween

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
kait
Cookies & Creme

Halloween

Who is celebrating Halloween and what are you doing? Are you dressing up? Post your pictures if you are!

And if you aren't celebrating Halloween do you do anything else? My church had a harvest party growing up, in lieu of celebrating Halloween.

I never celebrated Halloween growing up and now I'm an adult and a heathen (;)) and I LOVE Halloween. :D

I'll post some pictures tomorrow of our costumes.
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Ghana hasn't picked up holloween yet, so I really don't care much. Any way I'm not a huge fan of it, and my parents hate for the most part.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I wish I could, but I don't know of any non-alcohol parties going on today on campus; everyone mostly celebrated it last night, which was when I had a campus ministry meeting. :( I'll probably celebrate today by finishing my Inktober drawing and sighing dramatically about my sad life.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

We went to a skate party on Thursday where the parents brought candy bags and the organizers dumped it all into a Rubbermaid tub and stirred it up, and divided it up into sacks for all the kids. Yup. It was fun skating for 2 hrs!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I went as Black Widow but my costume isn't worth posting as it had little to no effort put into it (I just put on some extra eyeshadow and my BW jacket). If given the chance, I'd probably would've made a full costume (probably Anakin or if I felt like going full-out The Winter Soldier) buut my parents hate Halloween so I couldn't. The only reason I got to dress up at all was the street fair right outside our store.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:We went to a skate party on Thursday where the parents brought candy bags and the organizers dumped it all into a Rubbermaid tub and stirred it up, and divided it up into sacks for all the kids. Yup. It was fun skating for 2 hrs!

Psssh. Socialized trick or treating.
Helios
Butter Pecan

I worked Halloween Night, so I got to see some families who came in all decked out in their festive wear. Alas, no trick-or-treaters at my house. :(
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I might be dressing up as Princess Celestia in a few weeks for an after Halloween party because I was busy on the 31st. I'll try to post a picture. :mrgreen:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Had to work an 8 hour shift until 11 on Halloween. My amazing manager let me off at 9 though so I got to set off some fireworks with friends for a few hours.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

We pretty much ignore it though a family from our church had a barn party at their place the 30th. No costumes though.
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

My friends and I went as Once Upon a Time to our school's Harvest Fest:
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Oh.my.goodness Belle, that is so awesome!! *fangirls*
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

You look scarily different Belle. Proves your the evil dictator... ;)
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I have a few outfits I'm doing this year for different occassions, and Elphaba at Shiz is m first.
ImageImage
-Nicolas Cage
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Wowwww, you really look like her Bethy. 0__o I didn't think you could pull it off. xD You are still a bit too white yet, but close enough. :P
xo eht haiasi-
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Wowwww, you really look like her Bethy. 0__o I didn't think you could pull it off. xD You are still a bit too white yet, but close enough. :P
Yeah, I didn't find out until after that I could have used the food dye, that I used on my hand, on my face. It would have blended better. :P

So, on Halloween, I dressed as a deer fairy.
ImageImage
The make up was SO fun to do. It was really the first time I had done any kind of face art.
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Wowwww, you really look like her Bethy. 0__o I didn't think you could pull it off. xD You are still a bit too white yet, but close enough. :P
Yeah, I didn't find out until after that I could have used the food dye, that I used on my hand, on my face. It would have blended better. :P

So, on Halloween, I dressed as a deer fairy.
ImageImage
The make up was SO fun to do. It was really the first time I had done any kind of face art.
That is unbelievably cool Bethany, I don't know who that is, :lol: it looks beautiful though!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

That looks kinda freaky, but rather cool Beth. xD ^_^ You're so creative. =)
xo eht haiasi-
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Pumpkin animation! I just now discovered the thing-hood of this.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Did anyone play the game Google made for Halloween? It was so cute! ^_^
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love