Andromeda: The Return

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Andromeda: The Return

"It's over... for now." The Chairman.
Will they be back? Will they return to Odyssey? What new plans are in store? Will Mr. Charles come back? The time may be approaching. At any moment. Do you have a guess? Or a wild idea you wish Odyssey would write to bring Andromeda and Novacom back? ... Will they return? They aren't defeated. They are only waiting. Will they act? The Chairman is still alive. We do not know who he. He is free. He is waiting. He may be ready.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes! Andromeda... is back! Wahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! We want The Chairman! Wouldn't it be cool if Wooton... after all this time, was revealed as Mr. Charles! They're the same voice after all. Wooton would be like Dr. Jekyll and Charles would be like Mr. Hyde.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Yes! Andromeda... is back! Wahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! We want The Chairman! Wouldn't it be cool if Wooton... after all this time, was revealed as Mr. Charles! They're the same voice after all. Wooton would be like Dr. Jekyll and Charles would be like Mr. Hyde.
Oh my gosh! That would be sooo freaky! :shock:
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

It's NOT coming back!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:It's NOT coming back!
An unbeliever! You'll just see. Wooton will come in to Whit's End and pull off his mask, unveiling himself as Mr. Charles! He'll call The Chairman and they'll blow up Whit's End! Wooton will be written off the show...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
An unbeliever! You'll just see. Wooton will come in to Whit's End and pull off his mask, unveiling himself as Mr. Charles! He'll call The Chairman and they'll blow up Whit's End! Wooton will be written off the show...
If Wooton is written off the show then I will sue FOTF
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Don't ever say anything like that again, Mr. Thinker. :evil:
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I can picture it. Wooton walks into Whit's End one day. Connie says, "Wooton, where were you the last three days? Wilma took over your route." Wooton replies, "I had an important meeting in Chicago." Connie says, "I thought Breathtaking Press was in Cincinnati." as Wooton brings his hand up to his face he says, "I wasn't at Breathtaking Press; I was at Andromeda." Connie says, with an edge in her voice, "Andromeda?! Wooton!!!!! AAGH!!!" For, you see, the scream was because Wooton just ripped off his face and set it on the counter, revealing none other than Bennett Charles. As Connie backs away, Charles says, "So good to see you again, Miss Kendall. You're loud, as always."
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

The Old Judge wrote:I can picture it. Wooton walks into Whit's End one day. Connie says, "Wooton, where were you the last three days? Wilma took over your route." Wooton replies, "I had an important meeting in Chicago." Connie says, "I thought Breathtaking Press was in Cincinnati." as Wooton brings his hand up to his face he says, "I wasn't at Breathtaking Press; I was at Andromeda." Connie says, with an edge in her voice, "Andromeda?! Wooton!!!!! AAGH!!!" For, you see, the scream was because Wooton just ripped off his face and set it on the counter, revealing none other than Bennett Charles. As Connie backs away, Charles says, "So good to see you again, Miss Kendall. You're loud, as always."
How dare you even think such things?? Shame on you!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:I can picture it. Wooton walks into Whit's End one day. Connie says, "Wooton, where were you the last three days? Wilma took over your route." Wooton replies, "I had an important meeting in Chicago." Connie says, "I thought Breathtaking Press was in Cincinnati." as Wooton brings his hand up to his face he says, "I wasn't at Breathtaking Press; I was at Andromeda." Connie says, with an edge in her voice, "Andromeda?! Wooton!!!!! AAGH!!!" For, you see, the scream was because Wooton just ripped off his face and set it on the counter, revealing none other than Bennett Charles. As Connie backs away, Charles says, "So good to see you again, Miss Kendall. You're loud, as always."
HA HA. That's awesome
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That's awesome. How about this one:

"Oh, hi Wooton."
"Hi, Whit! I was just about to make a popsicle cake? Do you want a slice?"
"No, thank you. What're you doing?"
"Oh, I was just going to -"
"Make a Popsicle cake?"
"I was thinking more along the lines of - taking over the world."
"You mean?"
"That's right. Here's a Novabox. Watch and learn!"
"Never! All this time, Wooton. All this time, you've been - Charles?"
"Indeed. You're finished, Whittaker. Strap him down and make him watch the Novabox, Mckinely. You're my slave. Hahahahahaha! Wooton! Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

That's awesome. How about this one:

"Oh, hi Wooton."
"Hi, Whit! I was just about to make a popsicle cake? Do you want a slice?"
"No, thank you. What're you doing?"
"Oh, I was just going to -"
"Make a Popsicle cake?"
"I was thinking more along the lines of - taking over the world."
"You mean?"
"That's right. Here's a Novabox. Watch and learn!"
"Never! All this time, Wooton. All this time, you've been - Charles?"
"Indeed. You're finished, Whittaker. Strap him down and make him watch the Novabox, Mckinely. You're my slave. Hahahahahaha! Wooton! Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I don't like either of those... :evil:
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ah, my dear Suzy, maybe if you saw those through the Novabox. Strap her down, McKinley. ***Suzylou screams*** Bwahahahahahaha! :twisted: ***Scene Fades Into Darkness With Maniacal Laughter Heard In The Distance***
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Ah, my dear Suzy, maybe if you saw those through the Novabox. Strap her down, McKinley. ***Suzylou screams*** Bwahahahahahaha! :twisted: ***Scene Fades Into Darkness With Maniacal Laughter Heard In The Distance***
ha ha
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Ah, my dear Suzy, maybe if you saw those through the Novabox. Strap her down, McKinley. ***Suzylou screams*** Bwahahahahahaha! :twisted: ***Scene Fades Into Darkness With Maniacal Laughter Heard In The Distance***
Oh, it's so evil! Muwahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!! I just want Charles to destroy Whits End! It's so evil! (Just kidding!)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

You wouldn't!!! You are going to regret this deeply, Old Judge! The bad guys never win in Odyssey. Your going to be SO SORRY! :evil:
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Y'all are crazy..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:Y'all are crazy..
We've been watching the Novabox. HAHAHAHAHA...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:Y'all are crazy..
We've been watching the Novabox. HAHAHAHAHA...
Evil munchkins.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Munchkins, really?

"Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
****Music Kicks In****
Follow,Follow, Follow, Follow, Follow the Yellow Brick Road!
We're off to see the Wizard.....

(You know the rest.)