Questions for Admins/Mods

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Wakko
Pistachio

Is there anyway we could have little topic descriptions like the ToO does?
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Ooh. It's been asked.
~ Walker in Dreams
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

The mod for it doesn't work anymore. based on what I've seen.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Has my computer finally deep fried my eyes? Where's "Sites Around Town"?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Limerick
Caramel Crunch

Your eyes are definitely going:

The Front Counter
The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Subforum: Sites Around Town

http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thanks! And yeah, they left for Hawaii-yeh last week.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

What are the rules about how many topics you can create? I'm sure they are somewhere, but I just can't seem to find them. :oops:
Rosy
Cookie Dough

As far as I know, there aren't an specific rules about creating too many topics so long as you don't go around creating a bunch of spammy topics just to up your post count. =)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Rosy wrote:As far as I know, there aren't an specific rules about creating too many topics so long as you don't go around creating a bunch of spammy topics just to up your post count. =)
Okay! Thank you Rosy! :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

MnM wrote:
Rosy wrote:As far as I know, there aren't an specific rules about creating too many topics so long as you don't go around creating a bunch of spammy topics just to up your post count. =)
Okay! Thank you Rosy! :D
Yeup, and just check to see if there is a Topic already on the subject, by searching. For example, most of the characters all have topics. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Okay, thanks!
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Can we add the :wacky: smiley to the SS? It really should've been done a while ago =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Is it possible to get an email notification when you get a PM? I can on the ToO, but I haven't found a way to do that here...
xo eht haiasi-
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Is it possible to get an email notification when you get a PM? I can on the ToO, but I haven't found a way to do that here...
Sadly, our email servers are broke, and not even Jacob knows how to fix them. o_o
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

o_o Well Ox, if you get desparate, just send everyone your email. :twisted: *hides*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Paula wrote:Can we add the :wacky: smiley to the SS? It really should've been done a while ago =P
You know, that's a really :wacky: idea...
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Thank you so much, swah :wacky:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

no problem AP2 :wacky;
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Sometimes by Registered Users it will say "Bing [Bot]". What does it mean?
Last edited by Novatom on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Bing [Bot] means that the search engine Bing is sending a bot to make sure that any search results using keywords found on our forum are still up to date.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie