Recording Upcoming Episodes (7/22/15)

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Recording Upcoming Episodes (7/22/15)

Hey guys! I know many of you don't have facebook, or can't access it, so I thought I'd share with ya the pictures from the recent recordings of future episodes!
AIO Facebook wrote:Our director (Phil Lollar) has his coffee and is ready to go! Our first recording session today is for a new Odyssey Adventure Club episode "The Journal of John Avery Whittaker."
AIO Facebook wrote:'Ever wonder what people and events shaped the boy who would grow up to become John Avery Whittaker? This is the episode for you! Meet actor Paul Gregory, who plays Whit's grandpa Jackson.
AIO Facebook wrote:Aden Schwartz plays the all-important role of young Whit.
AIO Facebook wrote:I snapped a quick pic of the script "The Journal of John Avery Whittaker" when no one was looking...
AIO Facebook wrote:FAMILY AFFAIR: A scene featuring young Whit (Aden Schwartz), his stepsister Charlotte (Allie Urrutia), stepmom Fionna (Elle Newlands), and father Harold (Ben Bode).
AIO Facebook wrote:Director Phil Lollar works with young Jack Allen, actor Garrett McQuaid. That's right, we get to hear how Whit and Jack meet!
AIO Facebook wrote:Allie Urrutia as Whit's sister, Charlotte.

AIO Facebook wrote:Every generation has its schoolyard bullies. Young Whit had his run-ins as well. Stuart Allan portrays a ruffian named Lazlo in "The Journal of John Avery Whittaker."
AIO Facebook wrote:This afternoon's session stars Jon Curry as real-life missionary Dr. William Leslie in the episode "The Good Soil."
AIO Facebook wrote:Sam Valentine is Clara Hill, the reverend's daughter who captures the heart of Dr. Leslie in "The Good Soil."
AIO Facebook wrote:Jon Curry left his script lying around between takes. Hmmm. Let's see what's happening in "The Good Soil."
AIO Facebook wrote:Actor Andre Robinson appears in this adventure (set in the Congo) as Dr. Leslie's young friend Patrice. Club members will also get to hear Andre this fall in a wondrous episode titled "Walter's Flying Bus."
AIO Facebook wrote:Two of Dr. Leslie's antagonists in this tale are Captain Reynoud (wacky Richard Cansino) and Mobutu (Leon Morenzie).
AIO Facebook wrote:I hope you're ready for another awesome day of recording voice tracks for the Odyssey Adventure Club. The real action won't get rolling for a couple of hours, but with so much happening yesterday, I forgot to give you a closer look at the actors who voice Whit's parents in "The
Journal of John Avery Whittaker." Here, Ben Bode gets last-minute instructions as Harold Whittaker. Moms to come . . .
AIO Facebook wrote:Jennifer Taylor Lawrence voices Whit's Scottish mum, Janneth, who contracts a fatal illness when Whit is just a boy.
AIO Facebook wrote:Harold remarries Fionna (Elle Newlands), another strong Christian lady who has a significant influence on Whit's character.
AIO Facebook wrote:We've already shared the view INTO the studio at the performers. Here's what they see when the look back into the control room at director Phil Lollar and sound designer Nathan Jones.
AIO Facebook wrote:HANGING OUT: Checking scripts in the lobby before heading into the studio for another Parker family adventure. It's a Christmas show!
AIO Facebook wrote:The Parker kids get ready for a scene together as the family embarks on a tech-free outing. Front to back: Olivia (Kelly Stables), Camilla (Michaela Dean), and Matthew (Justin Felbinger).
AIO Facebook wrote:Nathan Jones sets up microphones for Amanda Troop and Marc Evan Jackson, the voices behind Eva and David Parker.
AIO Facebook wrote:Returning for "Un-Tech the Halls" is the eldest member of the Parker clan, Grandma Lucia. She continues to be played by actress Lucki Wieting. Welcome back, Lucki (long time, no si)!
Enjoy!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Woody
Cookies & Creme

They re-cast Matthew AGAIN!?!? :x

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Woody wrote:They re-cast Matthew AGAIN!?!? :x
Yeupperdo. Couldn't tell you why on earth, though.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Are you kidding?!! I am seriously maybe done with AIO. After 60. Because I want to hear 60.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Jennifer TAYLOR Lawrence. I guess she had to have her middle name in there so people can tell the difference… xD

And Matthew rECAST AGAIN I WAS JUST GETTING USED TO HIS NEW VOICE
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Who knows guys , maybe this Matthew will have that awesome voice ya all are looking for. \:D/

Allow for some hope.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I don't want hope. I want endless pessimism and negativity. :D
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing, Kay. I appreciate it. I no have no FB.
---
AIO Facebook wrote:long time, no si!
*sighhh* smh
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Did anybody else catch the fact that we will get to hear and meet Whit's biological mother? \:D/ Such a momentous episode is enough to make even me consider getting the OAC for a month!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

I wonder how they can fit so much about Whit's past in one single episode. I'm getting really tired of so many recasts. I hope Justin Felbinger is a good Zach Callison sound alike.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yay! Momentous is a perfect word for that episode, OJ. Not only that, if you guys haven't heard...
Edwin Blackgaard will play a character in the upcoming Pinnochio pt. 2 for the OAC, named Edwin something or other. Will he return to the show as well!?
I'm glad I have OAC. Seriously, they're really making non-Oacers suffer. Curse you, club. :P

I don't mind the recast. Hopefully this Matthew will sound like Matthew in terms of personality rather than sounding like a gravelly, half asleep version of Matthew's voice.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, they've brought back Harlow Doyle, so it wouldn't surprise me if they brought him back, too.

I just wish they would release the Club episodes on a hard copy, even if it required membership for purchase. I love the feeling of owning the hard disks, which made the appearance of the OAC so tragic for me. But, yes, with my love for Jack Allen, combined with my delight in Whit's past, makes this an especial amount of salt in the wound. :mad:

Louisiana Purchase Exposition (1904)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I wish I had OAC. I hear about it, and feel like I'm really missing something...
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Connie G. wrote:I wish I had OAC. I hear about it, and feel like I'm really missing something...
Ditto.

I still can't believe that they have recast Mathew again!!!!! I think that Gunnar Seizmore was definitely too young to play Mathew in Album 58. Hopefully, this new actor sounds more like Zack did before he left; in 5th or 6th grade.
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I know this topic hasn't been active for a while, but none of these episodes have been released yet, so I figured that they are still up for discussion. :) Am I the only one who is more excited for Un-Tech the Halls than the other two ones? I guess I just like the 'every day' episodes more than the 'specials' sometimes. :P
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Yeah, that one does sound pretty interesting
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I hope it's not aother giving stuff up episode. A simplifying Christmas episode could be fun...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:I hope it's not aother giving stuff up episode. A simplifying Christmas episode could be fun...
Yah, definately. I think AIO does an amazing job with Christmas episodes. I think I can honestly say that I love every single one of them. :)