How did you imagine people on the soda shop?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I think of dredgeamazing to look like Whit!
Proud K.R.E Member
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I am so so so so sorry I missunderstood you MF
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

*knows what Ark and PF look like* *Knows people are close, but not quite a ringer*

I'm tall, but average size. Pale, or "porcelain" as my mother calls it. Shoulder length, messy, light brown hair. Glasses. Nothing too special about me, except my blue eyes constantly change shades of blue depending on mood, health, weather, etc. My style is pretty casual, I'm really into 90s graphic tees, lol.

I imagine Audrey tall, with dark hair, and brown eyes...=p

SirWhit is tall, with brown hair, and possibly eyes, in my head. A sarcastic-serious style guy, with his style reflecting such.

Oxar is tall, thinner, but likely built more because of work on the farm. He's fair skinned, maybe not pale, but not quite darker. I imagine sort of a farmers tan complexion. Brown hair, blue eyes.

T.S. I have always pictured as tall, thin, with neat, brown hair, and glasses. An intelligent character, albeit knowing its okay to be relaxed some of the time.

Paula, I did imagine Caucasian. But apparently I was way off. I figured she would have dark hair, either red or brown, and have hazel eyes. I imagined her petite; shorter, thinner, with a kind smile.

Emma, I imagine to be shorter too. Likely blonde hair, with either blue, or brown eyes. A bit louder, but not in an obnoxious way. More like, a bold, unafraid to speak her mind kind of way.

How far off am I? =p
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Samantha14 wrote: Paula, I did imagine Caucasian. But apparently I was way off. I figured she would have dark hair, either red or brown, and have hazel eyes. I imagined her petite; shorter, thinner, with a kind smile.
Heh...Do I give off that many white girl vibes? Gosh that sounded super stereotypical to me *adjusts words in her mind*...OKAY back on track. Ummm...You weren't like that far off...But I liked that you described yourself and I have no idea why we haven't done that yet here...So I guess I'll describe myself and you'll judge how close you were =P

I have dark black hair (although in the Summer I have a few brown strands mixed in) that currently comes to my shoulders and I always have my hair in loose curls. My eyes are brown (not light brown, but kind of a deep brown I guess you could say...). I am petite, but I wish I would growwww >_> I'm at that like awkward age where I either wear the largest size in the kids section, which I hate, or the smallest smallest size in the juniors, which I've been doing a lot more often.

OKAY...Now I get to picture you in my mind *cracks knuckles for effect* So I didn't really know you when I joined, but for some reason I've always pictured you to have medium length blonde hair with brown highlights, blue eyes, glasses (brown rimmed =P ), and to be not short, but a little taller than short. Aaaand that's all =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Yeah... I think of Paula as the person in her avatar ;) but I have seen her picture... and she doesn't really.. hardly at all :P
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Connie G. wrote:Yeah... I think of Paula as the person in her avatar ;) but I have seen her picture... and she doesn't really.. hardly at all :P
Haha...I didn't know you saw me ;) If it's the picture I think you're thinking of...Then that's an ooollld one =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Samantha14 wrote: I imagine Audrey tall, with dark hair, and brown eyes...=p
Really? I always pictured her short and blonde with blue eyes.

Also, HAR HAR. xD It's almost like you've seen what I look like... O_O
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

That's so creepy. I thought you had blonde hair and blue eyes until right now, Aud.... :twisted:

I always pictured Sam to have a small frame, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, thin/small glasses, and clear/white skin. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Well, I suppose I should describe myself...

I am about 5 feet tall, I have brown eyes, and light Brown hair almost ask the way down to my knees. No glasses. My skin is kind of medium dark, but if I am outside a lot it will get very tan. I love love love hats. That's all I can come up to tell you.

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I deeply wish to see this hair!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

How do you think me, Sam? Paula?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I picture you (Steppay) to have medium length wavy brown hair, green eyes flecked with a bit of gold glasses, and I also picture you to be 5'2" and for some reason I picture you wearing skirts a lot :anxious: That's all *nods*
Happy now?
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Wow, I didn't know Sam knew enough about me to picture me. :P You basically have me down pat, except I have brown eyes. ;) And I'm not really "built." :P

Since Steppy was asking for it...I imagine you with long, darker hair, to be pretty tall, and to have long, pianist fingers. ^_^
xo eht haiasi-
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Bethany Shepard wrote:I deeply wish to see this hair!

Ummm ummm ummm...........

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I think Audrey just like her her picture! And Bat girl thin and with light brown hair down a little past her shoulders. Light brown eyes!
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote: Since Steppy was asking for it...I imagine you with long, darker hair, to be pretty tall, and to have long, pianist fingers. ^_^
Dark hair, not really long though. I wish... (the tall part). I guess I never took time to classify (heh heh. classify.) my fingers... Though I think they're normal fingers... O.o
Paula wrote:I picture you (Steppay) to have medium length wavy brown hair, green eyes flecked with a bit of gold glasses, and I also picture you to be 5'2" and for some reason I picture you wearing skirts a lot :anxious: That's all *nods*
You got it gal. But my eyes are brown and they don't have gold glasses in them ( :lol: ) and I don't know exactly how tall I am but you're probably close, and if wearing skirts to church every Sunday counts then you've got me!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Paula
Peach Cobbler

xDDD *dies* The power of a comma...But HEY I was close...
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:That's so creepy. I thought you had blonde hair and blue eyes until right now, Aud.... :twisted:

I always pictured Sam to have a small frame, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, thin/small glasses, and clear/white skin. :)
Yes I think Sam is just like that except without glasses!
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Paula wrote:xDDD *dies* The power of a comma...But HEY I was close...
And the anti-Grammar dude said, "I want to get rid of the apostrophe. We don't need it anyway."

I think of Raggy as tall with brown wavy hair and brown eyes, and wears T-shirts a lot.
Helios
Butter Pecan

There is a pic of Raggy somewhere...