How did you imagine people on the soda shop?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I picture Bethany Shepard tall long dark dark sparkling eyes. Very pretty!
Proud K.R.E Member
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Bethany Shepard wrote:It's not an owl! It is a Chibi Totoro! *sticks tongue out* XD

I always pictured shnoodlec to look like a owl, though. That was her avi for a while.
It was my first avatar ever. And I think you made it. :lol:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I picture Snoodlec as Elsa, as I first saw her on the CC with an Elsa avatar.
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

I look exactly like my profile picture. Just ask Audrey. She has said on multiple occasions, and I quote, "Will looks exactly like his profile picture."
I imagine people looking like they actually do if I've seen pictures of them. If I haven't, I usually don't have a face with the name...more like a personality. Does that make sense? Maybe it's from so many years of listening to audio dramas, but I see a personality more than a face when I imagine a person. Unless I've seen their face.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Paula
Peach Cobbler

So I keep on forgetting to post this >_> It's like not that important, but for some annoying reason it keeps on popping back into mah brain =P

Annyway back on topic...I've always pictured 11th to look like the guy in his avi and a while ago for some reason I pictured Belle to look like the girl(lady?) in his avi. I don't know why I connected the two together, but it happened so...Yeah...
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

I cannot think of 11th without thinking of Matt Smith. ;)

I always pictured Pound Foolish to look like...Elvis Jay. He had it has his avi once, I think.

Paula, I imagine you as Black Widow. It just...suits you. :P
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Paula, I imagine you as Black Widow. It just...suits you. :P
Heh…Now why would you think of something like that? #WhatAnImagination Jk You da best \:D/ I don’t believe I’ve met you before... so as informal as this may seem…Welcome back Helios! You sound like you’re loads of fun ^_^
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Thank you. I don't believe we've met either, so here is as good a place as any to meet. *shakes hands all round* :)

Btw, just off the top of your head, how to picture me? :D
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Ummmm...I haven't really seen a lot of your posts to configure a mental image of you in my head, but...I guess I would picture you to have wavy brown/blonde(ish) hair, green eyes and a bright smile =) HEh...That's all so far xDDD
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

*thinks for a moment*

When we meet in real life, whether on Earth or in Heaven, it will be a very interesting meeting. :D
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:*thinks for a moment*

When we meet in real life, whether on Earth or in Heaven, it will be a very interesting meeting. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*cough* *gasp*

This is my favorite, Helios. A total classic. :lol:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I always imagined Paula with blonde hair and always wearing a pony tail until I saw a pic of her. :anxious:
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Helios
Butter Pecan

She posted a pic? WHERE??? O.o

I picture Miss Friendship with brown hair under a scarf and dark eyes. Tall, but not too tall, on the slim side, with a neat dress and pumps. How am I doing, MF? ;)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

You can look for yourself. ;) I posted a pic in About Yourself.
Paula wrote:Annyway back on topic...I've always pictured 11th to look like the guy in his avi and a while ago for some reason I pictured Belle to look like the girl(lady?) in his avi. I don't know why I connected the two together, but it happened so...Yeah...
Have you seen a pic of Belle?! O.o

I have seen a pic of Eleventh as well. *holds the key to the answer to if he is Matt Smith or not* :lol:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Helios
Butter Pecan

I've seen Belle, before and after her haircut. :D

WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE??? TELL ME!!! O.o
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Helios wrote:She posted a pic? WHERE??? O.o
She used to have some on the ToO, but I think she took them down. :#
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:You can look for yourself. ;) I posted a pic in About Yourself.
Paula wrote:Annyway back on topic...I've always pictured 11th to look like the guy in his avi and a while ago for some reason I pictured Belle to look like the girl(lady?) in his avi. I don't know why I connected the two together, but it happened so...Yeah...
Have you seen a pic of Belle?! O.o

I have seen a pic of Eleventh as well. *holds the key to the answer to if he is Matt Smith or not* :lol:
Yes I have *nods* There must be like at least one picture of her still on here...
Aftershocker wrote:
Helios wrote:She posted a pic? WHERE??? O.o
She used to have some on the ToO, but I think she took them down. :#
Yeah, I had them on my blog, but I took them down after about a week =P
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE??? TELL ME!!! O.o
Intelligent. He's got glasses. :P

*just described half a million people*

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Having glasses shouldn't make you look smart. I'm sure there are people with low IQs who wear glasses and they shouldn't have to feel pressured to live up to the cultural expectation of smart people who where glasses. (obviously though this is irrelevant, because we all already know 11th is smart, but still I don't like stereotypes)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I was not stereotyping. :mad: I didn't even think that. I just gave two descriptions, and they weren't connected.

*feels misunderstood*