The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:It is so wonderful for Connie and Whit to have an Emily-Is-Dead party. Shall we have a Bernard is dead, Liz is dead, and Lucy is dead party too?
Those are great ideas, PF! :) Thank you so much for suggesting them! :D
# Come back win.

You know, it's so good to see the old SS back again. ^_^
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

#so fun to win

Yes, it's touching. Everyone's happy having dead-parties.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

*Shakes Head* We're a mess. :P

But, hmm. I don't think I've ever posted here, have I? I mean, apart from useless spam. :P (Shame on me. 0=)

Anywho, I shall think about this one. It deserves a lot of thought.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote:Well, that would be effective. Well done, Shnoodle... do you cut your hair like a french poodle? (You won't get that if you're not a Veggietales fan.) For me, whatever the setting, it would have to be...
Connie: "I love you, Whit."
Actually, I do watch veggie tales (i am a child, of course) the reason i am called shnoodlec is because my dogs a shnoodle
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Everyone that has ever worked on odyssey that are still alive should shout goodbye odyssey
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

It should be Dr. Regis Blackgaard laughing an evil laugh.
JK YOLO!!
(whenever I write JK YOLO, it means I made a funny, a joke that is meant to be funny by its stupidity, just like JK and YOLO are so stupid.)
I have to agree with shnoodlec, the only way I won't write angry hate letters to focus on the family is if its that way. I wont be upset if it ends without Jimmy, or the imagination station or something like that, it just needs to be previously stated sentence.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Actually, Nate, I'm quite fond of the Dr. Blackgaard idea. The theme music of the last episode ends, and then:

Dr. Blackgaard: BWA HA HA! It's all over! I've triumphed at last!

Crew Guy: Okay, Earl, stop ad libbing and stick to the script.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I think Connie and Eugene should be at Whit's bedside and Whit says: "Everything, just like my life, has to end sometimes." That would be sooo (sniff) sad! :cry:
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

Like Mr. Magorium says in "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium",
They best way to describe it is a short and simple "He died" nothing fancy, and no long talk about his life.
The best way to end it is "he died". nothing could sum it up better

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes, another Magorium fan! How true. That's probably one of the best ways I've heard. Whit on his deathbed, quoting the scene from that movie:

"....one of the greatest pieces of literature in the world, and it ends with a simple 'He dies.' So when my time comes, and I leave you all, I want you to sum my life, and all of my adventures, with a simple 'He died'.........."
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

i didn't mean he would quote it.
i mean that he would simply die, and connie would simply say "he died"

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Peachey Keen wrote:How about simply "The End."
That might be a bit freaky...
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:It is so wonderful for Connie and Whit to have an Emily-Is-Dead party. Shall we have a Bernard is dead, Liz is dead, and Lucy is dead party too?
Those are great ideas, PF! :) Thank you so much for suggesting them! :D

You guys are so mean... jk!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

you forgot the YOLO.
I think that is a great idea!
funny one too. I think the last sentence should be a guy from Georgia the country come and say to emily "Chello Little girl, vouldjew lich a danish"
Extra points to whoever recognizes that. I made it for you.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Is that a Fred Holstein line? Sounds like him.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I think Connie should redo her book about Odyssey, and just as she's closing the book, she says, "The End."
Last edited by Novatom on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Novatom wrote:I think Connie should redo her book about Odyssey, and just as she's closing the book, she says, "The End." Simple, yet effective.
That's actually a really good idea, but I hope AIO never ends.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Thanks, I do too.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

The Old Judge wrote:Actually, Nate, I'm quite fond of the Dr. Blackgaard idea. The theme music of the last episode ends, and then:

Dr. Blackgaard: BWA HA HA! It's all over! I've triumphed at last!

Crew Guy: Okay, Earl, stop ad libbing and stick to the script.
Oh, that is so funny! IRL, I am laughing like a maniac.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Chris: And I'm Chris, hoping you'll join us for another Adventure in Odys---what? You're ending the show. Seriously? I QUIT!

*papers fly, and the episode ends*
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Chris: And I'm Chris, hoping you'll join us for another Adventure in Odys---what? You're ending the show. Seriously? I QUIT!

*papers fly, and the episode ends*
Awesome I LOVE it. That is so funny.