Album 57 and Beyond - The Classified Files

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Album 57 and Beyond - The Classified Files

Album 57 spoilers are - not here! :( But that doesn't mean we can't speculate. Give an idea for one of the twelve episodes (you can give an idea for the first part of an episode and someone else can give the second part) and once we get twelve episodes, we'll move into 58! We'll have a whole album! Just short descriptions, and you can only give a description for one episode. This will be The Classified Files, showing descriptions of possible future episodes. Here's the first idea:

Episode 727: When Friends Become Enemies:

When Camilla Parker gets angry at one of her friends, she realizes how cruel friends can be. Meanwhile, Connie and Eugene's playful banter turns into something worse.

Someone else do Episode 728!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Maureen is hanged by an angry mob.

-- Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:25 pm --

Never mind, that may not be politic. I'll try again.
Connie misses Mitch so much, she is continually slipping into depression. Penny gets her to try increasingly nutty pass-times to get her mind off him. Jay is beaten in a school art contest by Barrett, and plans a practical joke on Barrett. Unfortunately, it is planned to happen in a lake where, at Penny's insistence, will be participating in a boat race.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

NO IDEA!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:728
Maureen is hanged by an angry mob.

-- Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:25 pm --

Never mind, that may not be politic. I'll try again.
Connie misses Mitch so much, she is continually slipping into depression. Penny gets her to try increasingly nutty pass-times to get her mind off him. Jay is beaten in a school art contest by Barrett, and plans a practical joke on Barrett. Unfortunately, it is planned to happen in a lake where, at Penny's insistence, will be participating in a boat race.
Oh my gosh! That's great! Here's a another one:

Episode 729: The Return of Nova Pt. 1

Whit, Connie, and Eugene are noticing strange things around town involving a mysteriously familiar man. Meanwhile, Emily believes that Jay's Uncle Wally might be involved in criminal activities with 'Veil Industries'. The familiar man is revealed to be The Chairman and Wally becomes addicted to a Veil TV set. The explosive return of Novacom is finally here!

Someone else can make part two!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Um, I'm sorry, but why would they re-release veil when the world presumably knows they were to prelude to world domination?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Um, I'm sorry, but why would they re-release veil when the world presumably knows they were to prelude to world domination?
Come on, PF, this is Odyssey. Anything can happen! Let's just say everyone was brain-washed! Now make pt. 2. And, by the way, this topic was mentioned on The Unofficial AIO Blog U.S.S. Response. Thank you, to Wooton!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Um, I'm sorry, but why would they re-release veil when the world presumably knows they were to prelude to world domination?
Come on, PF, this is Odyssey. Anything can happen! Let's just say everyone was brain-washed! Now make pt. 2. And, by the way, this topic was mentioned on The Unofficial AIO Blog U.S.S. Response. Thank you, to Wooton!
You're welcome
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
You're welcome
Thanks for saying you're welcome. And now, let's get back to the game.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Very well. And I read that, Wooton! Not bad... especially since I was on it! ;) Okay:
Whit tries to get the police to confiscate the boxes, but they need government approval as Andromeda left little proof behind that the Veil box was connected with the takeover plan. Whit investigates the new version of the box. Jay, upon questioning his Uncle, hears him mumble something about "I... didn't... have a choice. They... have..." he slips into listlessness. Emily notices people are acting oddly around a new product that's released: the miPhone.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Very well. And I read that, Wooton! Not bad... especially since I was on it! ;) Okay:
Whit tries to get the police to confiscate the boxes, but they need government approval as Andromeda left little proof behind that the Veil box was connected with the takeover plan. Whit investigates the new version of the box. Jay, upon questioning his Uncle, hears him mumble something about "I... didn't... have a choice. They... have..." he slips into listlessness. Emily notices people are acting oddly around a new product that's released: the miPhone.
Ooh! Should we make pt 3 or have it so that somehow they managed to stop Novacom in pt 2?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Do as you please. This was your idea. :) My opinion is that it's fun doing the Andromeda theme, but any time we end is fine, so we can get on with just whatever we happen to have in our heads. But I'm in no hurry.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Alright, then we'll pretend that Andromeda was stopped in pt. 2. We'll return to normal AIO.

730: After all these years...

In a surprise move, Whit leaves his business just as he's unveiling his latest invention in order to visit Clara, the young girl he wanted to adopt. Meanwhile, Wooton is selected back at Whit's End as the invention operator, and he nearly gets trampled!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Neat! Mr. Thinker, are you going to be able to get that USS Response on your blog today? I hope so!
Wooton, under the advice of Connie, keeps trying to ask Penny out, but he always ends up simply choking. At last, he succeeds in asking her to laser tag. She accepts. Brad, meanwhile, is progressing in his relationship with Valerie, and so is discovering more and more he's not sure about her. At last, Ryan convinces him to tell Valerie he feels she's not right for him. Valerie, it turns out, really feels for Brad, begins attempting to change her ways, with inconsistent results that make her stress levels soar. In the midst of this, Wooton and Penny have their date. However, Wooton never had the courage to specify it was a date and Penny, in her innocence, having no idea Wooton likes her, thinks it's just another get-together for fun. Wooton, depressed, talks to Whit, who encourages him.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Neat! Mr. Thinker, are you going to be able to get that USS Response on your blog today? I hope so!
Wooton, under the advice of Connie, keeps trying to ask Penny out, but he always ends up simply choking. At last, he succeeds in asking her to laser tag. She accepts. Brad, meanwhile, is progressing in his relationship with Valerie, and so is discovering more and more he's not sure about her. At last, Ryan convinces him to tell Valerie he feels she's not right for him. Valerie, it turns out, really feels for Brad, begins attempting to change her ways, with inconsistent results that make her stress levels soar. In the midst of this, Wooton and Penny have their date. However, Wooton never had the courage to specify it was a date and Penny, in her innocence, having no idea Wooton likes her, thinks it's just another get-together for fun. Wooton, depressed, talks to Whit, who encourages him.
It's funny you should mention The U.S.S. Response, PF, because I just finished doing it! Check it out. And wow, what a description! Sounds interesting. I would love to hear from Ryan, Valerie, and Brad again. Here's the next one:

732: A Typical Day

A Typical Day in Odyssey spirals out of control in this action-packed adventure involving The Jones and Parker Detective Agency, Captain Absolutely, and Finneman's Market!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Very interesting, Mr. Thinker, especially that I made it in again! It's so neat to see my comments on your blog, I've loved it ever since i started visiting AIO sites! Oh, and Maureen was a good character, but we barely saw any of her. And she's marrying Mitch. So, yes, I hate her. Oh well. I may submit it to Chicken Soup, but they'll probably ban me from the site.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Very interesting, Mr. Thinker, especially that I made it in again! It's so neat to see my comments on your blog, I've loved it ever since i started visiting AIO sites! Oh, and Maureen was a good character, but we barely saw any of her. And she's marrying Mitch. So, yes, I hate her. Oh well. I may submit it to Chicken Soup, but they'll probably ban me from the site.
Thank you. It's neat to see my blog mentioned on other AIO fan sites as well. I do like Maureen for her personality and for her voice, (which is total super-villain status!) but I do, deep, deep down in my heart, wish that Connie and Mitch were together. I still think AIO made the right choice, but that doesn't mean I don't wish for things to be different. And I doubt they would ban you from the site! It's a great, interesting, and funny poem!

And oh my gosh, for a second I forgot what this topic was about! How bout you do 732?
capeng
Vanilla

Definitely keep going! While the government can't officially do anything about the Veil TV set, (or VTV, as it's called popularly,) they begin keeping an eye on the key components of the case. They also assign local doctors to keep an extensive record of any medical cases that have some connection to VTV. Since, A) Jason is "from" Odyssey, and B) He's been considering retirement, they have Jason return to Odyssey with the cover story of retiring to watch for developments. But when Monica Stone shows up unexpectedly in Odyssey, and what's worse, Jason starts covertly communicating with her, Monty Whittaker is assigned to secretly guard Jason.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Thanks a lot for commenting on this! This is a good topic that has been buried in the archives. Welcome to SS, by the way!

The Return of Veil Pt. 4:

Monty Whittaker is getting caught up with some questionable people, such as the Chairman and his new henchman, Boris the Challenger. Monty is getting paid off by Veil and secretly plans to nab Jason. Wally continues to be dangerously influenced by the miPhone, and Jay and Emily decide to team up to get him out of his obssession. Meanwhile, Eugene gets a surprise call from his father, who informs him Everret has purchased a Veil Television set. Eugene desperately tries to talk his father out of it, but he won't budge.

This is getting exciting! Someone make pt. 5! We could have a big series.
capeng
Vanilla

One day Whit is called out of town to visit someone, and Connie is attending classes at Campbell Community College, leaving Eugene to attend Whit's End. Jay and Emily come in, complaining about Veil Industries, and Eugene, overhearing them, conspires to form a task force to stop Veil. Barret Jones also joins the team.
The team visits Wally first. To their surprise, Wally seems completely normal. He urgently says that he needs to talk to Whit. But secretly, Wally has been in communication with Veil, who connected him with Monty. Veil has also switched Monty's orders from a command to nab Jason to a plan to nab Whit to lure the impulsive Jason away from Odyssey. As Whit arrives to meet with Wally, Monty steps out, ready to do the deed. Whit, realizing his situation, begins to try to talk Monty and Wally out of it. Wally has none of it, and Monty bops Whit on the head and drags him out to a hidden location. Monty then confesses to Whit that Whit has changed his mind, but he feels that Wally is not won over yet. Monty has to act as if he is still on Veil's side. He reveals that Veil has perfected their technology to actually control minds. This is the influence Wally is under. He was following Veil's orders to help capture Whit. But love has won over. Veil's influence over Monty is broken. Monty has decided to act as a double agent for Whit.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Return of Veil Pt. 6

Barret discovers something very disturbing... his parents have bought the miPhone! He, Jay, and Emily all team up and concoct an elaborate scheme to get their parents away from the contraption. They also find out that Simon Jones is verbally abusing his boss and coworkers at work, and Dorothy is fine with it. The kids are disturbed and they go to Whit's End to talk to Whit about it, but they realize he's gone. Eugene tells them he went on an errand... Meanwhile, The Chairman continues to believe that Monty is working with Veil, and Wally diligently reports to the Chairman about the latest activity in Odyssey, while Whit and Monty spy on their conversation. While listening to Wally and The Chairman's conversation, Whit and Monty find out something they may have not wanted to know... Boris the Challenger is actually... Richard Maxwell. Monty and Whit run from the Veil HQ.

Alright, capeng... your turn!