Love... Wooton, and Penny: Will They Ever Admit It?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.

Penny and Wooton: for or against?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 pm

I think Penny should tell Wooton she loves him
24%
I think Wooton should tell Penny he loves her
41%
I think their love should end
35%

Total votes: 17

Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I think Wooton should ask Penny to come with him to Trickle lake and they should have a picnic and Wooton should tell Penny that he loves her and then Penny tells Wooton that she loves him and they should get married.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

That is a cute idea Katerina, but it seems almost too classically romantic for Wooton and Penny. He should do something romantic, yes, but also a little "out there" and abnormal. Like how about a picnic in his living room 'cause it is raining.

I dunno, I can't seem to think of anything creatively romantic at the moment.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:That is a cute idea Katerina, but it seems almost too classically romantic for Wooton and Penny. He should do something romantic, yes, but also a little "out there" and abnormal. Like how about a picnic in his living room 'cause it is raining.

That would be so funny. And I agree that is so cute katrina!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Katerina Meltsner wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:That is a cute idea Katerina, but it seems almost too classically romantic for Wooton and Penny. He should do something romantic, yes, but also a little "out there" and abnormal. Like how about a picnic in his living room 'cause it is raining.

That would be so funny. And I agree that is so cute katrina!
Thanks!!!
Katrina. That's a one word post.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

A moderator might have to delete it.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, she had some nice, pretty exclamation marks.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Well, she had some nice, pretty exclamation marks.
Don't I have nice, pretty exclamation marks?!!!!!! :cry:

One-word posting just clutters topics. There's no point to it, so we're trying to stamp it out. But we need your help! Stop and think about want you want to say. If all you've got is 'Thanks', 'Amen', or 'Sure', you might not want to post at all. Please help us with this, guys!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sure.

-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:29 pm --

But, yes, those comments stink, and I never make them... well, I never have till now. Not one! I'm very proud.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:Sure.
That's a one word post
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You don't say? ;) That was kinda the point of the humor...
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Penny and Wooton Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! first comes love, and then comes marriage and then comes Wooton with a baby carraige!

-- Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:25 pm --

Penny and Wooton Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! first comes love, and then comes marriage and then comes Wooton with a baby carraige!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Okay... let's not go there. :?

I do hope none of those things ever happen to Wooton and Penny!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha! Hilarious, Gabler! Please, Penny and Wooton, go there!
I mean, honestly, imagine the kind of kid Wooton and Penny would have! In fact, goofy, ditzy characters who fall for each other are sometimes the most touching in those moments. After all, a large part of love is sillyness, Penny and Wooton's relationship just acknowledges that on a fun, greatly exaggerated scale. So, in a way, goofy love characters is a beautiful form of honesty, which is one of the main foundations of real love.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I was referring to not going into the subject of having children, and I'm sure you agree with me that we shouldn't go there.

Anyway, I agree.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you still a bit, well, against the idea of Wooton and Penny getting married, Mr. Thinker?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

He just said he agrees with my comments... but I am not sure exactly where he stands. He's said he's not as against it as he used to be... But I'm really unsure if he's for it now. Clarification, Mr. Thinker?
Oh, you meant talking about having children... yes, getting too deep into that process could be a bit awkward. Especially the kick-off part of having a kid... ;) Don't let's go there, indeed. :lol:
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I am against it, sort of. I'm just not sure. And you just got into it, PF! :O
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh, well...I'm still a bit against it, as well, so it seems we are in the same boat for once. *dodges tomatoes from Pound Foolish* And, uh, yes...dear, perhaps we should keep this topic a bit more under PG, maybe? ;)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yeah, SS is strictly G-rated, pal. Have you been watching too many romance movies? :lol:
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I think he has, or maybe too many romance-novels. Oh lordyy...he hasn't been doing either, he's just a hopeless romantic, in general! ;)
Anyways, what would you prefer for Wooton's future, Mr. Thinker? Would you like him to maybe marry some day (someone other then Penny.--Oo, I have a feeling I am going to get stung from making that comment)...stay single? Or further his career, perhaps?