Who is the Young Unnamed boy in the Young Whit Books?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Who is the Young Unnamed boy in the Young Whit Books?

I was wondering who you think the Unamed Boy in the Young Whit books is going to be or else who you'd want it to be?
Personaly I'm hoping it's either Tom Riley or Jack Allen.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

This is a short answer, but I think that it's going to turn out to be Jack Allen.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I think the unnamed boy will turn out to be Jack Allen. I guess Tom Riley is also an option, but I don’t think it will be him. I get the impression that Tom and Whit met when Whit first moved to Odyssey as an adult, not when they were kids. I could be wrong, though. :anxious:

According to the official Young Whit page on the official site, book 4 of the Young Whit book series will be released in 2022. I look forward to it. Perhaps it will reveal who the mysterious unnamed boy is.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I was just listening to listening to “The Journal of John Avery Whittaker,” where they Whit meets Jack Allen in, so I guessing that means the boy in this book series has to be Jack Allen.