Upcoming 2021 (?) Club Episodes

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

Upcoming 2021 (?) Club Episodes

The Odyssey team has been recording again this week. I asked Phil Lollar on Facebook about the titles to some of them and he gave me this list of episodes being recorded this week and next.
Make Snow Mistake,
Snow 'Em Who's Boss
Sew on and Snow Forth
The Snow Must Go On
Voice of Freedom 1 & 2
A Dickensian Dilemma
He also said they are all Club episodes.

Looks like there are going to be several winter-themed episodes. I think it would make more sense to have them be a mainstream album. We have The Wildest Summer Ever that was all summer episodes. It would be nice to get something like that for a different season.
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Ooh, thanks for the scoop, Peachey Keen! I am intrigued. I saw on Instagram today that Chris was recording, so I suspected that some details might be released.

Oh my, the snow puns. I agree that it would make more sense to be in a winter-themed mainstream album but oh well. Perhaps the episodes in the Snow tetralogy (as I shall call it) will be sort of intertwined.

I suspect "Voice of Freedom, Parts 1 & 2" will be a missionary two-parter.

The episode title that piqued my interest is "A Dickenson Dilemma." Does the episode revolve around his books? Whatever it may be, I like the title. :)
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Monica Stone wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:59 pm
Ooh, thanks for the scoop, Peachey Keen! I am intrigued. I saw on Instagram today that Chris was recording, so I suspected that some details might be released.

Oh my, the snow puns. I agree that it would make more sense to be in a winter-themed mainstream album but oh well. Perhaps the episodes in the Snow tetralogy (as I shall call it) will be sort of intertwined.

I suspect "Voice of Freedom, Parts 1 & 2" will be a missionary two-parter.

The episode title that piqued my interest is "A Dickenson Dilemma." Does the episode revolve around his books? Whatever it may be, I like the title. :)
The snow themed titles are...weird. It sounds like a four parter, kind of, but I am sure it isn't. I wonder how they will explain the titles.

List of all 2021 club season episodes.

(These are in no particular order, beside what I think the order will be :lol: )
The Revenge of Bigfoot
Hurricane Perkins
A Dickensian Dilemma
Voice of Freedom, Part 1
Voice of Freedom, Part 2
Search for a Sunflower
Make Snow Mistake,
Snow 'Em Who's Boss
Sew on and Snow Forth
The Snow Must Go On
Dec: If I Never Told You
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

My question is: What's with the snow episodes? Maybe they'll be released in the fall/winter months - perhaps Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec? I'm sorta disappointed they aren't in an album, because I miss winter episodes in there. I think the last one we had was Sir Buddy's Snowy Day.
I'm thinking The Voice of Freedom episodes are Imagination Station/historical episodes. And a Dickensian Dilemma? Maybe someone goes on an IS adventure about Dickens. That would be pretty cool.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

These episodes titles are very intriguing. And for once, we know almost all the episode titles for the next season of the AIO Club! \:D/

The titles I'm most curious about are the snow episodes and "A Dickensian Dilemma". Those snow puns are pretty funny. :lol: I think the snow titles might be changed at the last second. The Odyssey team sometimes changes club episode titles right before releasing them. An example of this is "Mean Streak." When the Odyssey team announced they were recording it in 2017, it was called "Mean and Green", only to be re-titled "Mean Streak" when it was released on the AIO Club in May of 2018.

I think two of the snow title episodes will be released in Jan/Feb and then the other two in Nov/Dec, since those are the winter months and when it usually snows. (At least in Odyssey, anyway.)
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

"Revenge of Bigfoot" and "Hurricane Perkins" sound similar to 'No Bones about it" and "tornado" (both from album 30) I wonder if either episode will be mentioned.