Album 70

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Album 70

The working title for Album 70 is "Finding a Way", what do you guys think of the title. It will include an episode called "Unrelatable", and the summary is "A call from a mysterious person stirs up Connie’s candid conversation on live radio!".
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

I wonder if Jumping Off, Jumping In and the Calhoun family episode that was bumped from Album 69 will be in this album.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Peachey Keen wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:23 pm
I wonder if Jumping Off, Jumping In and the Calhoun family episode that was bumped from Album 69 will be in this album.
Probably, that would also make less work for odyssey.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Album 70 is now on Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1646070232/re ... 711&sr=8-1
It will be released on CD on March 9th, 2021.
Here's the summary:
Adventures in Odyssey volume 70 includes the first episodes ever recorded remotely with the actors in their home studios rather than together in one place. Finding A Way continues storylines and characters from volume 69: Best Kept Secrets. This volume is sure to be a hit with your family and help you initiate great conversations with your kids.
The summary doesn't say much about what the episodes are about, only that they were recorded remotely and that they 'continue storylines and characters' from Album 69.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Carl
Caramel Crunch

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:58 am
Album 70 is now on Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1646070232/re ... 711&sr=8-1
It will be released on CD on March 9th, 2021.
Here's the summary:
Adventures in Odyssey volume 70 includes the first episodes ever recorded remotely with the actors in their home studios rather than together in one place. Finding A Way continues storylines and characters from volume 69: Best Kept Secrets. This volume is sure to be a hit with your family and help you initiate great conversations with your kids.
The summary doesn't say much about what the episodes are about, only that they were recorded remotely and that they 'continue storylines and characters' from Album 69.
Just saw that as well! Can't wait for the album.

Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

I really doubt that the summary on Amazon is an official one. I don't think they would call out the fact about the remote recordings. That would detract from the actual plot summaries. I hope we actually don't get the real summary until after Album 69 airs on the Club. I don't want any Morrie or Jules spoilers in the summary.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Album 70 has a cover art. It was revealed on the official website, but is now gone.

MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Woah good find! Candid Conversations with Connie is always a treat!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Carl
Caramel Crunch

MonkeyDude wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:13 pm
Woah good find! Candid Conversations with Connie is always a treat!
Actually someone else found it then posted it on the wiki, but thanks anyway! Also if you look behind Wooton's head there is a picture of Jason, in fact it is a mirrored portrait of the Jason in the doorway in the cover art!

AIOrocks101
Strawberry

Carl got the full list from Nathan Hoobler (Exact order unknown):

"Unrelatable"
"Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off"
"Jumping Off, Jumping In"
"Auto Response"
"The Protector"
"The Christmas Bells"

Here's what I said on the TOO:
Ok. I have thoughts. First I'm disappointed "Auto Response" isn't a two-parter. I really thought it would be, mainly due to it's large cast of main characters. Anyone else find their pattern of: "Album of single episodes, Album dominated by multi-parters, Album of single episodes", Really odd? And I wish there was a Jules episode about her "Finding a Way", instead of two Perkins episodes. (I like the Perkins, I just don't think they should get 2 episodes in these already tiny albums) I wouldn't expect any references to "California Dreams" in "Auto Response".

Ok, now for what really confuses me: first I'm glad they're actually putting a Christmas show in an album instead of the club, but, Why would they put "The Christmas Bells" in an album that releases in March?!?! I know it will probably release in December on the club, but everyone else is going to be confused at hearing a Christmas show in MARCH. Is it not a real Christmas episode? (Meaning they're singing Christmas songs at a different time of year for some reason, if so, I'll be very disappointed) Will they air it on the radio early this December? That would be a nice treat for fans. I'm so confused, I need answers!!!
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I'm very pleased that Auto Response is not a Club episode.
AIOrocks101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:46 am
And I wish there was a Jules episode about her "Finding a Way", instead of two Perkins episodes. (I like the Perkins, I just don't think they should get 2 episodes in these already tiny albums)
I'd have to agree.

Yes! A Christmas episode in an album! I had been wondering if they would do one soon. Seriously, the last Christmas episode in an album was Grandma's Christmas Visit... a decade ago!
AIOrocks101 wrote:
Ok, now for what really confuses me: first I'm glad they're actually putting a Christmas show in an album instead of the club, but, Why would they put "The Christmas Bells" in an album that releases in March?!?! I know it will probably release in December on the club, but everyone else is going to be confused at hearing a Christmas show in MARCH. Is it not a real Christmas episode? (Meaning they're singing Christmas songs at a different time of year for some reason, if so, I'll be very disappointed) Will they air it on the radio early this December? That would be a nice treat for fans. I'm so confused, I need answers!!!
The usual confusion because of the Club's early release date :yes: But I bet that after its initial airing, it will only air in December, like all the other Christmas episodes.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Here is what I wrote on ToO:
CarlR wrote:
AIOrocks101 wrote:
CarlR wrote:Through Nathan Hoobler, I can confirm that these episodes will appear in album 70:

"Jumping Off, Jumping In”
“Auto Response”
“The Christmas Bells”
“The Protector”
Ok. I have thoughts. First I'm disappointed "Auto Response" isn't a two-parter. I really thought it would be, mainly due to it's large cast of main characters. Anyone else find their pattern of: "Album of single episodes, Album dominated by multi-parters, Album of single episodes", Really odd? And I wish there was a Jules episode about her "Finding a Way", instead of two Perkins episodes. (I like the Perkins, I just don't think they should get 2 episodes in these already tiny albums) I wouldn't expect any references to "California Dreams" in "Auto Response".

Ok, now for what really confuses me: first I'm glad they're actually putting a Christmas show in an album instead of the club, but, Why would they put "The Christmas Bells" in an album that releases in March?!?! I know it will probably release in December on the club, but everyone else is going to be confused at hearing a Christmas show in MARCH. Is it not a real Christmas episode (Meaning they're singing Christmas songs at a different time of year for some reason, if so, I'll be very disappointed) Will they air it on the radio early this December? That would be a nice treat for fans. I'm so confused, I need answers!!! ](*,)
I do with there was a Jules episode in album 70, it seems like Kathy has been inactive in Odyssey since January. That is kinda weird to have a Christmas episode in March, but oh well! Maybe they will align the episodes so that "The Christmas Bells" releases in the club on Christmas Eve, I just checked the calendar and and Christmas eve this year is on a Thursday, the day when episodes in the spring/winter album release on the club! I agree, we need answers!! "Calling" Oh Nathan! :lol:

-- Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:37 am --
Monica Stone wrote:
CarlR wrote:Through Nathan Hoobler, I can confirm that these episodes will appear in album 70:

"Jumping Off, Jumping In”
“Auto Response”
“The Christmas Bells”
“The Protector”
YESS! I'm so hyped! Thanks for the info, Carl! This is so exciting!

I was not anticipating "The Christmas Bells" to be on a mainstream album because when was the last time we got a mainstream Christmas episode? Lol and the album will officially be released in March, so a chunck of people will hear the episode in March. :lol:

Two Perkins family episodes in one album again, like album 68! I love the Perkins so I am excited about that! I have been waiting for "Jumping Off, Jumping In" since it was said to be in album 69 (but obviously that didn't work out).

I'm reminded of "The Toy" when I see the cast for "Auto Response." A big cast of characters, it's Detective Polehaus centric, and it's written by Phil Lollar. Color me intrigued!
It's weird because all the episodes in this album are either written by Marshal Younger or Phil Lollar, no Kathy Buchanan which we haven't had in a long time. I am exited to see how Phil Lollar writes for Jillian in "Auto Response". I am exited to hear "The Christmas Bells", apparently It's a Christmas musical episode, which we haven't had since when, "Caroling, Caroling"? All in all I think this will be a pretty solid album.

Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

I am super excited that we're finally getting a Christmas episode in a mainstream album. Grandma's Christmas Visit was way too long ago! If it airs in the Club on Christmas Eve, that would be awesome! The AIO team could just wait to air The Christmas Bells on the radio in December 2021. Most people would probably already heard it by then. When people have the album, they can listen to Christmas episodes anytime they want.
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

I'm super excited as well! It'll have been ten years since "Grandma's Christmas Visit" and that's far too long for a mainstream Christmas episode. Maybe they'll air the Christmas episode on the club AND on the radio as a special treat for listeners who only hear episodes via online/radio or by actually buying the album for themselves.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Words cannot express how happy I am that "Auto Response", "Jumping Off, Jumping In", and a Christmas episode are all in a mainstream album.
AIOrocks101 wrote:
Why would they put "The Christmas Bells" in an album that releases in March?!?! I know it will probably release in December on the club, but everyone else is going to be confused at hearing a Christmas show in MARCH. Is it not a real Christmas episode? (Meaning they're singing Christmas songs at a different time of year for some reason, if so, I'll be very disappointed) Will they air it on the radio early this December? That would be a nice treat for fans.
The main question is whether or not "The Christmas Bells" is going to be a 'real' Christmas episode. And whether it is or isn't, I think there is a possibility (Although I wouldn't be happy about it) that they'll just end up airing the episode in March, although it may feel out of season.
It's been done before with other Christmas episodes. "Gifts for Madge and Guy," for example, once aired in the month of June. "Unto Us a Child Is Born," for instance, has been aired several times over the years in the months of March, May, June, and August. "Monty's Christmas" has also been aired in the months of May, July, and August. I don't think it would be too unusual if they did the same thing with "The Christmas Bells."

I would not like it if they waited until December of next year to air "The Christmas Bells". It would mean that the people who don't have the club (or who didn't buy the album) would literally be forced to wait an entire year to hear one of the album's episodes. As far as I know, AIO has never done anything like that before.

It would be a great Christmas present for the fans if they did air it early in December of this year, though!
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

I've been waiting almost a year to hear "Jumping Off, Jumping In" since I saw the BTS photos, video, and description. It was supposed to be in album 69 according to Facebook but got pushed back for obvious reasons. It looks so good! I'm looking forward to it the more I think about it. I adore the Perkins :inlove: I'm also hyped for "The Protector." The title itself is...intriguing.

Here are the two feasible options for "The Christmas Bells": it airs on the radio around Christmastime and/or it airs in March/April 2021. Both of those options are possible. There's no way they will refrain from airing it until December 2021. And I do think it'll be a "real" Christmas episode.

"Auto Response" is giving me "The Toy" vibes somehow. Detective Polehaus + a large cast of characters + a mystery + it's written by Phil Lollar. I'm pretty sure this episode was originally intended to air on the AIOC this October because earlier this year, the team said there would be a fall club episode that featured Detective Polehaus. I assume they switched things around because of all the weirdness with remote recording & re-scheduling.

"Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" is "The Homecoming 2.0" but with a few adjustments. Suzu & Morrie have to adjust/make peace with their life in Odyssey and when it seems like they can't, they may have to return to Japan. But then they don't. Calling it now.

"Unrelatable" seems cool. I generally love Marshal Younger's writing, so I bet it'll be great.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Monica Stone wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:11 pm
I've been waiting almost a year to hear "Jumping Off, Jumping In" since I saw the BTS photos, video, and description. It was supposed to be in album 69 according to Facebook but got pushed back for obvious reasons. It looks so good! I'm looking forward to it the more I think about it. I adore the Perkins :inlove: I'm also hyped for "The Protector." The title itself is...intriguing.

Here are the two feasible options for "The Christmas Bells": it airs on the radio around Christmastime and/or it airs in March/April 2021. Both of those options are possible. There's no way they will refrain from airing it until December 2021. And I do think it'll be a "real" Christmas episode.

"Auto Response" is giving me "The Toy" vibes somehow. Detective Polehaus + a large cast of characters + a mystery + it's written by Phil Lollar. I'm pretty sure this episode was originally intended to air on the AIOC this October because earlier this year, the team said there would be a fall club episode that featured Detective Polehaus. I assume they switched things around because of all the weirdness with remote recording & re-scheduling.

"Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" is "The Homecoming 2.0" but with a few adjustments. Suzu & Morrie have to adjust/make peace with their life in Odyssey and when it seems like they can't, they may have to return to Japan. But then they don't. Calling it now.

"Unrelatable" seems cool. I generally love Marshal Younger's writing, so I bet it'll be great.
Maybe I should ask Marshal to along for a review of "The Protector", that would be fun!

Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

After me being burned out on the multi parters from Album 69, I am happy that we're getting an album with all single episodes this time.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Peachey Keen wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:41 pm
After me being burned out on the multi parters from Album 69, I am happy that we're getting an album with all single episodes this time.
:clap:

Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

According to the latest Official Podcast, Gregory Jbara will actually be playing Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in The Christmas Bells. I'm not sure if he's playing Wilson in the episode or not, but at least we have confirmation now that the episode will tell the stories that led to the writing of the poem.