Album 70

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Peachey Keen wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:16 pm
According to the latest Official Podcast, Gregory Jbara will actually be playing Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in The Christmas Bells. I'm not sure if he's playing Wilson in the episode or not, but at least we have confirmation now that the episode will tell the stories that led to the writing of the poem.
I can't wait to hear it! What do you think is the probability that AIO will have a new Odyssey theme song featured in album 70? From what I gather, I think they were talking about it.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

Carl wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:50 am
I can't wait to hear it! What do you think is the probability that AIO will have a new Odyssey theme song featured in album 70? From what I gather, I think they were talking about it.
I am not sure if I had heard that rumor before. Even though I have grown to love the new theme, I think the series is overdue for another one. If I am not mistaken, the 10 years from when they changed it in 2010 may be a record for the longest-used theme music for the show.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Peachey Keen wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:23 pm
Carl wrote:
I am not sure if I had heard that rumor before. Even though I have grown to love the new theme, I think the series is overdue for another one. If I am not mistaken, the 10 years from when they changed it in 2010 may be a record for the longest-used theme music for the show.
I think it is the longest time ever.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?

Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Carl wrote:
What do you think is the probability that AIO will have a new Odyssey theme song featured in album 70? From what I gather, I think they were talking about it.
I don't know about an entirely new theme, but If anything, I'm sure they'll at least have an updated Christmas theme for the episode "The Christmas Bells". They usually do that with Christmas episodes. Maybe they'll do something similar to what they did with the theme in the episodes "All By Myself" and "Grandma's Christmas Visit".
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Nathan Hoobler revealed the episode order to me, here it is.
Jumping Off, Jumping In
Auto Response
Unrelatable
The Protector
The Christmas Bells
Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off

He also said this:

Looks like the first episode will release on the Club on December 15. They will release in a slightly different order on the Club than elsewhere.

I think that means that they Christmas episode will air on the 22nd, instead of the mid January date.

Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Thanks for the info, Carl! I'm so glad we finally got an order and a definite date.
....Of course LCTWTO is last. Should I have expected any differently? :roll: It's not a big deal because all of the episodes have me intrigued, but it's just funny that this is the second January in a row where a new album releases with a Rydell episode as the finale. I wonder if it means anything that it's last.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Got Clubhouse December today, and the tagline for album 70 is "Multiple Mysteries" with this as well: "What happened to Connie's car? Who's behind an elaborate cellphone scheme? And why did Wyatt pull a crazy stunt that landed him in the hospital?"

Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

I haven't received my Clubhouse yet! Aaah, thank you! That's an actual partial description! I'm so happy!

It appears that the first three episodes will air in December. Perhaps out of order, but barely. I would have thought they would have mentioned "The Christmas Bells" because I assumed with you that they would air that episode the Tuesday before Christmas. Huh. Maybe we'll get two in one week? Doubtful, but I wonder how and why they're releasing them differently. It's very curious.

I can't stress enough how hyped I am for this album. We're getting a Perkins family double-feature, apparent mysteries with "Unrelatable" and "Auto Response", a historical Christmas musical, and the continuation of the Rydell arc. There isn't an episode that looks disinteresting or simply "less" interesting. I'm anticipating them all equally but for different reasons.

21 days until the first episode hits the club.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I am eagerly awaiting the release of this album. All the episodes sound good!

The ones I am looking forward to the most are "Jumping Off, Jumping In", "Auto Response", "Unrelatable" and, of course, "Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off". And also "The Christmas Bells" episode.

I'm very happy that "Jumping Off, Jumping In" will be released first. It's about time that it got released. I remember when the AIO team first announced the title and summary of the episode in October of 2019. They said that it would be in album 69, but as we know, it wasn't (probably a last-minute change due to the "Rydell Revelations" episodes). I've literally been waiting more than a year to hear this episode! And what's not to look forward to? The episode will feature Jay Smouse (Let's hope Zoe isn't in it) and the Perkins family! That's sure to be a fun mix.

According to AIOWiki, "Auto Response" will feature Detective Polehaus, Whit, Buck, Jules, Connie, Eugene and Jillian Marshall. That's quite a large cast of characters! And Detective Polehaus was last heard in album 67 in "Nightmares by Constance", so it'll be good to hear from him again. I think the "What happened to Connie's car?" is the summary for "Auto Response". Maybe Connie's car gets broken into or something. Either way, with those characters, it sounds good!

“Unrelatable” sounds promising. It features Candid Conversations with Connie. It was also one of the first remotely recorded episodes. The also remotely recorded episode "A Simple Reminder" was released in September this year and I thought it sounded great, so I'm looking forward to hearing more remotely recorded episodes.

I'm not too happy about having two Perkins family episodes in the album. I do like the Perkins family, but, as AIOrocks101 stated, I don't think they should get 2 episodes in these already tiny albums.

3 days until the first episode hits the club. \:D/
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.