Further from the Truth

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Further from the Truth

I wrote a thing. It's a full script for "Further from the Truth":
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17q4Uro ... sp=sharing
Any comments?
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I read this earlier and really enjoyed it. Great job on the writing! Very interesting theory about Jillian. I haven't really thought about that before, but I guess it's possible.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Miah Robinson
Chocolate Chip

Wow, yeah, that was really good! Great insight into Morrie's character too. I definitely got hooked as I started reading more! And Jillian... whoa...
"Well, that wasn't Shakespeare's Henry IV, but it'll have to do." -Don Polehaus
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

This was absolutely fantastic! The characterizations were excellent--I could hear each character's voice reading the lines, and everything mad so. much. sense. And JILLIAN! Yes!

Now, are we really getting a wrap-up of the Morrie saga in this album, or is that just speculation?
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

ByeByeBrownie wrote:Now, are we really getting a wrap-up of the Morrie saga in this album, or is that just speculation?
... Well, it's speculation as to what exactly happens in the next Morrie episode, but... Who said it was a wrap-up? To quote Morrie...
This is all under control. I know exactly what I am doing.
Does that sound like the end to you? :D
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

Okay, okay, okay, but at least it's going somewhere!! :D
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I really enjoyed this! Thanks for putting it together!
*Finger guns aggressively*