Album 67

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

djchatswithu wrote:I had/have a bit of a wild theory regarding Morrie. What if he's a relative of the Blackguaard's, or knows of Dr Blackguaard and want's to follow in his footsteps? The way he uses people to do things for him and the way he seems to almost manipulate people seems to be almost identical to the way that Regis Blackguaard worked. It seems that Morrie knows who might be able to stop him and is testing them to work out how to avoid/defeat them for when he carries out whatever plans he has. It would also 'bring back' Dr Blackguaard in a way without actually bringing him back, especially due Earl Boen's retirement. I think Morrie and Suzu are like Regis and Edwin. Edwin knew what Regis could do and had done in the past, but never knew what exactly Regis was up to, just that it wasn't good. Suzu has a good idea that it's morrie, but she won't say anything as she can't prove anything, or is afraid of what Morrie might do if she does say something.
:anxious: O.o Wow. That would be so awesome if they did do that. That is interesting, because while my siblings and I were listening to the episode, one of them said, "Dr. Blackgaard!" After reading what you just said, it made me think of the two-parter where he held Bethany Shepherd captive in the Imagination Station. This whole thing with the Escape Room would have been right up his alley, too. Also, interesting point about Morrie and Suzu being like Edwin and Regis. :yes:
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

truAIOfan wrote:
djchatswithu wrote:I had/have a bit of a wild theory regarding Morrie. What if he's a relative of the Blackguaard's, or knows of Dr Blackguaard and want's to follow in his footsteps? The way he uses people to do things for him and the way he seems to almost manipulate people seems to be almost identical to the way that Regis Blackguaard worked. It seems that Morrie knows who might be able to stop him and is testing them to work out how to avoid/defeat them for when he carries out whatever plans he has. It would also 'bring back' Dr Blackguaard in a way without actually bringing him back, especially due to Earl Boen's retirement. I think Morrie and Suzu are like Regis and Edwin. Edwin knew what Regis could do and had done in the past, but never knew what exactly Regis was up to, just that it wasn't good. Suzu has a good idea that it's morrie, but she won't say anything as she can't prove anything, or is afraid of what Morrie might do if she does say something.
:anxious: O.o Wow. That would be so awesome if they did do that. That is interesting, because while my siblings and I were listening to the episode, one of them said, "Dr. Blackgaard!" After reading what you just said, it made me think of the two-parter where he held Bethany Shepherd captive in the Imagination Station. This whole thing with the Escape Room would have been right up his alley, too. Also, interesting point about Morrie and Suzu being like Edwin and Regis. :yes:
Thanks, another idea I had was that in "the Blackguaard Chronicles" Regis was working for the goverment when he was shown 'applesauce', and as we don't really know much about Morrie's father, what if he knew something about it and was 'rehoused" for his and his family's protection, but morrie somehow found out about the program and wants to use the program for himself, similar to blackguaard, but first wants to work out where Regis failed.
my 2nd theory is Morrie's father was the guy who showed blackguaard, and was either found out and fired by the goverment or killed by blackguaard to stop him talking.
3rd, Morrie seems to know about Whit, Emily, etc, before he meets them, so he may have manipulated where the family moved to so he could get easier access to the original copy of applesauce.
Lastly, is Morrie working alone, or for/with someone else? What if the voice in the escape room wasn't Morrie?!!!
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

djchatswithu wrote:Thanks, another idea I had was that in "the Blackguaard Chronicles" Regis was working for the goverment when he was shown 'applesauce', and as we don't really know much about Morrie's father, what if he knew something about it and was 'rehoused" for his and his family's protection, but morrie somehow found out about the program and wants to use the program for himself, similar to blackguaard, but first wants to work out where Regis failed.
my 2nd theory is Morrie's father was the guy who showed blackguaard, and was either found out and fired by the goverment or killed by blackguaard to stop him talking.
3rd, Morrie seems to know about Whit, Emily, etc, before he meets them, so he may have manipulated where the family moved to so he could get easier access to the original copy of applesauce.
Lastly, is Morrie working alone, or for/with someone else? What if the voice in the escape room wasn't Morrie?!!!
Interesting thoughts.... :clap: With this scheme in the Escape Room, Morrie (if it is Morrie), has shown himself to be a techno-geek who knows all about electronics. Entirely random thought: what if he is related to Richard Maxwell somehow??? (I know the likelihood of that happening is pretty slim, but I just thought I would throw that out 'cause I would love to see him come back)

I had never thought about Morrie knowing about the people of Odyssey before he moved there. That is creepy. O.o
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom