Album 64 Theoriez

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yes! Okay, what? Clowns- GUYS IT'S MR. SKINT. Yikes. Mr. Skint mixed with Penny Wise. That'll give a person nightmares... O.o
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:I'm not going to even think about that nonsense. O.o

On another note, the one where Eugene takes Buck on a road trip to learn more about his family could be very sweet, and perhaps a little sorrowful.
I think I've mentioned being excited to hear his backstory before. \:D/
I'm hoping for something reminiscent of when Eugene finds out that Hiram passed away before he could see him again.
PennyBassett wrote:Yes! Okay, what? Clowns- GUYS IT'S MR. SKINT. Yikes. Mr. Skint mixed with Penny Wise. That'll give a person nightmares... O.o
That's so funny! I texted Luke last night saying the exact same thing!
I had to wonder if this was the Jones and Parker mystery, haha, but it doesn't appear to be.
Gosh... there are just so many ways this could go south.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

It just clicked with me when this new IT movie came out, that why on earth did AIO name one of their main characters the same name as an evil clown demon in a horror movie....I'm just going to assume they realized too late.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote:It just clicked with me when this new IT movie came out, that why on earth did AIO name one of their main characters the same name as an evil clown demon in a horror movie....I'm just going to assume they realized too late.
XD XD Ikr Penny Wise? I have to wonder though because she was going to originally be a bad girl, remember?

CONSPIRACY you guys, we are missing an episode! https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... -with-825/
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:CONSPIRACY you guys, we are missing an episode! https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... -with-825/
This had me curious...And concerned. :mad:
Good article!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:CONSPIRACY you guys, we are missing an episode!
Personally, I'm leaning toward the #825: “There and Back Again, Part 4” or #825: “The Hand of Hope” theory.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh, I hadn't thought about "The Hand of Hope" being 825, though I feel like they'd tell us if it was. I could see There and Back again having a fourth part, or maybe an episode that leads into 64, but is only available on the AIOC? Idk.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Going back to "Your Honest Opinion, Please", this episode may be the Buck and Eugene episode or the Jones and Parker episode (although I don't think so about the latter since Bob Hoose has written the past two and is writing another). The last four albums have all had a The Ties That Bind Saga two-parter, and I'm guessing that "Wet Evidence" is going to be a two-parter.
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote: and I'm guessing that "Wet Evidence" is going to be a two-parter.
Where do you get "Wet Evidence"? Is that an update on AIOWiki, the Jones and Parker mystery title?
MonkeyDude wrote: Good article!
Thank you, sir!
PennyBassett wrote:Oh, I hadn't thought about "The Hand of Hope" being 825, though I feel like they'd tell us if it was. I could see There and Back again having a fourth part, or maybe an episode that leads into 64, but is only available on the AIOC? Idk.
Well, I considered the Cruise episode and promptly ruled that out, because clearly they don't have any reason for it to go back in time, since they don't actually have a title and last I heard they were still writing it. It is going to be a crazy cruise show that really has nothing to do with the canon, in my opinion. I'm holding out for Album 64. I think that they have a reason for taking that episode back in time, and I think it's the cut mystery episode from Album 63. They cut it, but they didn't change the timeline.
Scientific Guy wrote: Personally, I'm leaning toward the #825: “There and Back Again, Part 4” or #825: “The Hand of Hope” theory.
Wasn't the Hand of Hope just a working title for Swept Away, though? Or did Nathan get back to you and tell you it was a separate episode?
There and Back Again having a fourth part I think is highly unlikely. It's their finale for the year, why would they drag it into January? I guess I would take another look at the theory if we go into the Facebook recording studio sessions this week and find out they only recorded five episodes instead of the six.

This is all just theory, I'm not trying to be argumentative. :yes: I hope I don't come across that way.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote: Where do you get "Wet Evidence"? Is that an update on AIOWiki, the Jones and Parker mystery title?
Nope, I'm just completely making up episode names, 'cause you know I've never done that before...
Kungfunaomi wrote:Wasn't the Hand of Hope just a working title for Swept Away, though? Or did Nathan get back to you and tell you it was a separate episode?
No, it wasn't a working title.
Rather than say "The Live Show" I just used my title for it.

-- Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:53 pm --
Kungfunaomi wrote:There and Back Again having a fourth part I think is highly unlikely. It's their finale for the year, why would they drag it into January?
News!! News!! Clubhouse Magazine 2017:
In celebration of Adventures in Odyssey’s 30th birthday, Club members will get to hear a bonus episode this month! There’s another chapter from “There and Back Again” coming out later in November. [. . .] Simply revisit Adventure 47 on or after November 15 and listen for the bonus episode immediately following Part 2!
DID I CALL IT? \:D/
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah, I just saw this today! Sounds cool!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote:News!! News!! Clubhouse Magazine 2017:
In celebration of Adventures in Odyssey’s 30th birthday, Club members will get to hear a bonus episode this month! There’s another chapter from “There and Back Again” coming out later in November. [. . .] Simply revisit Adventure 47 on or after November 15 and listen for the bonus episode immediately following Part 2!
DID I CALL IT? \:D/
WHAAAAAAAAAAAA DUDE YOU TOTALLY CALLED IT!! :clap:
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

I am going to have to ask Nathan about the official numbering or naming scheme.
The bonus episode might itself be #825; we can't be too sure.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I'M DYING.

https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... -64-news-2

Why!? Why would they replace Buck and Eugene's episode with Buddy Norman? :( :noway:
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Nooooo! Buddy episodes are horrible. I think they did it to appeal to younger listeners.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I don't like this. I- ugh. No. Buddy?! Really? I thought everyone has made it clear that Buddy is and most likely will continue to be a horrible character. Why are they replacing an episode about two good characters for one about a terrible character?! Can someone please explain this?!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

To appeal to younger listeners is my best bet.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

OK so GJFH commented on my blog and has a good theory: maybe the whole album was just way too dark. You know, we have the clown episode. Then David and Absalom, you know, which is real nice and uplifting (not), then we would have had the Buck and Eugene adventure which, since they replaced it, gives us the hint that it was pretty dark, the Jones and Parker mystery which is the mystery of the manuscript from a (presumably) dead guy, and then we have the Trickle Lake adventure called Out of the Picture. That's a nice, murderous name. So maybe they got worried.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

But battle lines is really dark but popular.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:I thought everyone has made it clear that Buddy is and most likely will continue to be a horrible character.
Perhaps I'll start the "Buddy Norman Fan Club" thread.
I think the "everyone" you're referring to is also the "everyone" who thinks that split episodes were awful. I also do not appreciate the split episodes.
And in writing this post I suddenly am hit with the conclusion that Buddy's episodes are not that much unlike the split episodes.
I still love Buddy. Know why?
I don't know.

-- Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:46 pm --

Just remembered why. At least Buddy's imagination sequences make sense and aren't dumb (most of the time, except the last one in "Have a Heart"). I can't say the same about Bethany's Flood.
And, in all honesty, the only part of "The Seven Deadly Dwarves" that I don't like is the last scene.