Album 63: Up in the Air

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Album 63: Up in the Air

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you guys know that according to aiowiki, Album 63:Up in the Air is going to be released in fall of 2017! Here is a link to the page: http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_63:_Up_in_the_Air

I am super excited to see what is going to happen!
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

truAIOfan wrote:Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you guys know that according to aiowiki, Album 63:Up in the Air is going to be released in fall of 2017! Here is a link to the page: http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_63:_Up_in_the_Air

I am super excited to see what is going to happen!
Somehow, I don't imagine we will be able to see much. :lol:

I am slightly concerned for Wooton, and wondering how he could lose Penny.
Also, hopefully Jason might be in at least one episode.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah, that'd be cool. But yes, Wooton comes back from his and Penny's honeymoon, and somehow Penny isn't with him? Like- what? My first inclination is to think that Penny's not there and all the folks of Odyssey are gonna go on a little treasure hunt or something to find her... but that doesn't make any sense. What I'm guessing about this episode is that Penny's absence isn't the real storyline, and it's just a small part of a bigger one. (What that bigger one is I have no idea) But from the way Odyssey has been describing things lately (not very accurately), it seems like this episode won't end up being what it seems like it might at first glance.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Somehow, I don't imagine we will be able to see much. :lol:
Whoops! :oops: :roll: Well...hear. :P
PennyBassett wrote:Yeah, that'd be cool. But yes, Wooton comes back from his and Penny's honeymoon, and somehow Penny isn't with him? Like- what? My first inclination is to think that Penny's not there and all the folks of Odyssey are gonna go on a little treasure hunt or something to find her... but that doesn't make any sense. What I'm guessing about this episode is that Penny's absence isn't the real storyline, and it's just a small part of a bigger one. (What that bigger one is I have no idea) But from the way Odyssey has been describing things lately (not very accurately), it seems like this episode won't end up being what it seems like it might at first glance.
I agree with you PennyBassett. "Finding Penny" seems more like a red herring and not what the story-line is actually going to be.

I am hoping for a new villain!! Maybe the Chairman....returns......!! :yes:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

truAIOfan wrote:
GJFH wrote:Somehow, I don't imagine we will be able to see much. :lol:
Whoops! :oops: :roll: Well...hear. :P

I am hoping for a new villain!! Maybe the Chairman....returns......!! :yes:
A new villain would be exciting, if you listened to the latest official podcast the writers hinted at such. Apparently, Morrie What's-his-name (Atticus Shaffer) will be seen again, which I'm happy about. :)

By the way, I love your profile picture.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Apparently, Morrie What's-his-name (Atticus Shaffer) will be seen again, which I'm happy about. :)
I can't wait to hear more about Morrie's past. I hope the AIO team will explain about the lockers,too. I am still a little confused with that whole episode. :?
GJFH wrote:By the way, I love your profile picture.
Thank you!!! :D
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I suspect the Penny episode will be like A Penny Saved and A Penny Earned.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

PennyBassett wrote:Yeah, that'd be cool. But yes, Wooton comes back from his and Penny's honeymoon, and somehow Penny isn't with him? Like- what? My first inclination is to think that Penny's not there and all the folks of Odyssey are gonna go on a little treasure hunt or something to find her... but that doesn't make any sense
That doesn't mean they won't do it :roll:
I'm getting a little more and more disappointed in AIO :(
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

You make a good point.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

I don't see in any way, shape, or form that Wooton would just up and dump Penny like that. I think that summary might be deliberately trying to mislead us and the fact that the summary has an exclamation point at the end of the sentence means it probably won't be too dramatic. I guess you could say everything's still up in the air at this point in time.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Heh, puns.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Well, you also have to keep in mind that a fan wrote that summary.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Really? That's interesting because honestly, it's not that different from what aio normally does. Sometimes the description doesn't really match the episode. I really don't think this gives us any idea what the plot will be, just what the beginning will be. Wooton will return by himself, people will ask why, and the plot will go on.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Autumnal wrote:I guess you could say everything's still up in the air at this point in time.
Ha ha! :clap: Good one!

Maybe the episode Finding Penny will shed some light on the album title. I am VERY curious to know why Odyssey is up in the air.
Hm.... :|
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah, it's funny, when I first hear the episode title I forget that it means something. It becomes just a random title that might as well be in another language. But it really has something to do with the album! I have no idea what, but it relates to it I'm sure!
Last edited by PennyBassett on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Theory #22: Wooton and Penny are in a hot air balloon and something happens.
Sorry, I am joking. Very much so.

Didi
Cookies & Creme

I'm honestly tired of hearing about Wooton and Penny...not that I have anything against them, I love Wooton, but their whole relationship stuff has gone on for almost 10 albums already. They met in album 53 and now album 63 is coming out.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I mean, to be fair, Eugene and Katrina met in Album 19 and finally got married in Album 37.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Didi
Cookies & Creme

TigerShadow wrote:I mean, to be fair, Eugene and Katrina met in Album 19 and finally got married in Album 37.
Okay, okay, good point.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Random thought here.....What if "Finding Penny" has something to do with the movie "Finding Dory"? Maybe it's a wordplay??