#60: The End of an Odyssey

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.

Would this be a good ending to Odyssey?

Yes
18%
No
27%
Some parts yes, others no
36%
I don't understand
3%
I will voice my own opinion
15%

Total votes: 33

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Ha ha, you're probably right, though I'm not sure I'd put it exactly like that. :P. What exactly is it that you don't like about the new Odyssey?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

I'd say largely Wooten and Penny. They act extremely stupid. Wooten goes crazy when Walter gets killed, as opposed to just getting sad like he used to. Bird's attacking people's hair? Weird. The Parkers' Spanish isn't entirely correct. I didn't like Whit's new voice at first, but I'm used to it now. How many times can Whit be hit on the head or faint without being killed? Why did they need that bit about zombies? Zombies are not the greatest thing for a kids show.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton and Penny aren't supposed to be the sharpest knives in the drawer. I think that the fact that zombies aren't appropriate for a kid's show was the whole point. Still, I can see how you wouldn't like The Ties That Bind.
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

Horrible album.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Which one Yorp?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Album 58
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Wow... can't believe this thread's still going. Wow... Wow.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Why can't you believe it? It only started a few months ago. Threads like The Emily War have been going strong for a year and a half.
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

just didn't expect it when I created it...
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

-- Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:55 pm --

I have an idea. If they have to kill Whit ( :( ) they could do it so that Whit doesn't die on the show, and they could still continue the show with Whit in it, by making a new Odyssey show, maybe called "Return to Odyssey". Here's my idea:

It is decades in the future. Whits End and Odyssey are abandoned and in shambles. The only person left is Wooton, who lives in the remains of Whits End with a sentient computer program created by Eugene programmed with Whits memories and personality. However, an elderly Connie and her grandson stumble upon the remains of Odyssey and persuade Matthew Parker, who is now the owner of Andromeda, to rebuild Odyssey. And thus, the Adventures in Odyssey continue!
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Or this: 30 years after the GRC, Odyssey has been wrecked by bombings, Whit's End is the only building standing, but Jay Smouse, who is a singer now, stumbles upon the wreckage, as well as finding that someone lives in Whit's End, Monty Whittaker! He has a AI of whit made by Eugene and his sister. Jay and Monty convince Curt, who is president, to rebuild Odyssey. And Thus, The journey continues!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Wow. You just couldn't leave out Monty could you?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

What, :wacky: is it bad? :P

Last bumped by Shadow on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 pm.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: