Will Jeff and Connie stay together?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I don't want them to stay together, they make a bad couple. Bad. But I think AIO might have Jeff stay on the show as it opened up new opportunities for the OAC. I must say I do have a soft spot for Connie and Jason. Anyone who likes Connie and Jason, send me a friend request and maybe we can share our opinions and get to know each other.
Girls just wanna have fun!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Pound Foolish wrote:Well, in any case, obviously they won't be married. I'd say the million times the AIO team has said Connie won't be have affirmed that.
Yes very true PF. However people don't listen when they say "Eugene and Katrina won't be parents"...
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

Wodfamchocsod: I agree with you, now that Jason is settling down in Odyssey and running J&J Antiques, they should start something between them:)
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You too, Wod Fam Choc Sod? (Welcome aboard by the way.) Honestly, if I ever become an AIO writer, I'll have Jason kidnapped by pirates and gone forever.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:You too, Wod Fam Choc Sod? (Welcome aboard by the way.) Honestly, if I ever become an AIO writer, I'll have Jason kidnapped by pirates and gone forever.
Aye aye Captain Poundy ma'am! I do not understand this Connie+Jason thing. Connie and Jason have never been more than friends, and if Connie and Mitch didn't work out, then Connie and Jason absolutely will not.

I also don't see Jeff and Connie dating, much less getting married. Connie has changed so much since she first met Jeff, and I don't think they would be good together.
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

What PF???? are you serious?!?!?!
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

I don't think the writers like the idea of Connie and Jason maybe I am wrong. I hope that Connie and Jeff go on a missions trip then eventually get married!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote:You too, Wod Fam Choc Sod? (Welcome aboard by the way.) Honestly, if I ever become an AIO writer, I'll have Jason kidnapped by pirates and gone forever.
I knew it! You do hate Jason! :cry:

-- Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 am --

In the most recent Clubhouse (which I got because I'm in AIOC ) in the Candid Conversations with Connie section, Connie got a bouquet from a secret admirer. The note said "You make my heart soar. From your secret admirer."

Now, I think it should be Jason, but it's probably from Jeff. The word 'soar' hints that it might be from someone who flies, e.g., pilots planes. That's just a guess though. :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Blitz
Moose Tracks

It would be Jeff most likely. I am betting they are going to get married and fly happily ever after away. (I actually guessed it would be Jeff coming back)
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

But if they fly away, then Connie will no longer be with us. :?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hmm... Well than happily ever after floating in the clouds of Odyssey.
Debate Vampire

Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Ameraka wrote: -- Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 am --

In the most recent Clubhouse (which I got because I'm in AIOC ) in the Candid Conversations with Connie section, Connie got a bouquet from a secret admirer. The note said "You make my heart soar. From your secret admirer."

Now, I think it should be Jason, but it's probably from Jeff. The word 'soar' hints that it might be from someone who flies, e.g., pilots planes. That's just a guess though. :)
On a much later note, I would like to add that in this month's clubhouse Candid Conversations, after Connie received the vase, Jason is mentioned quite a few times, and Penny suggests to take the vase to Jason cause I guess he has really good detective skills, and Connie was pretty reluctant to take it.

I have no idea how to interpret this.. O.o (I kinda wish they would turn this whole thing into an episode, considering Connie's love life is at stake....)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Does anyone know if I can read that story online somewhere??
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Stella C. wrote:
Ameraka wrote: -- Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 am --

On a much later note, I would like to add that in this month's clubhouse Candid Conversations, after Connie received the vase, Jason is mentioned quite a few times, and Penny suggests to take the vase to Jason cause I guess he has really good detective skills, and Connie was pretty reluctant to take it.

I have no idea how to interpret this.. O.o (I kinda wish they would turn this whole thing into an episode, considering Connie's love life is at stake....)
Yeah, they should make it into an episode! I like how it's in Clubhouse, though, too, because I get to find out things before the new episodes. Although I wish they were a little longer...and that Jason was in it more. :D

And this month's magazine, Connie guessed the same thing as I did about the word 'soar', and she asked Jeff, but she was wrong! It wasn't Jeff. So maybe it was Jason. ;) I wonder who it could be? Someone completely unexpected (maybe even unromantic??)

yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Ameraka wrote: In the most recent Clubhouse (which I got because I'm in AIOC ) in the Candid Conversations with Connie section, Connie got a bouquet from a secret admirer. The note said "You make my heart soar. From your secret admirer."

It was probably Rodney again. :D
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Eh, not to be skeptical, but Rodney would most likely spell "soar" s-o-r-e.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
BabyPrikichi
Vanilla

Could it be another teen crush on Connie(like Jimmy's from a while back)? Anyway, I really doubt it was Jason. My guess is that its probably gonna have a weird outcome. Though Jason +Connie is weird enough...I mean, come on! He's like 20-30 years older than her!
Baby Prikichi
Blitz
Moose Tracks

BP come and join Jeff and Connie club!
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

BabyPrikichi wrote:Could it be another teen crush on Connie(like Jimmy's from a while back)? Anyway, I really doubt it was Jason. My guess is that its probably gonna have a weird outcome. Though Jason +Connie is weird enough...I mean, come on! He's like 20-30 years older than her!
Teen crush....Hm, that sounds like a plausible idea. But I don't think Jason's 50, he's probably I his late 30s or early 40's (Odyssey time) Connie in her early 20's. There are weirder things than Connie+Jason! :)

BabyPrikichi
Vanilla

@blitz: I don't want Connie to get married until the show ends, so no thanks. That's not to say in against her having Jeff as a boyfriend or fiance though, that'd be pretty sweet!

@Ameraka: I doubt he's still in his thirties, he's been
talking about retiring from the agency ever since Townsend Coleman stayed voicing him. Even with Odyssey time, that's around 7-10 years. So unless he decided to retire at age 28, its pretty unlikely that he's still in his thirties. My guess is that he was in his mid thirties or later in "A Name Not A Number" based on the amount of experience he seemed to have, which would put him at 42 or higher now. And I totally agree, some things are a whole lot weirder than Jason + Connie :)
Baby Prikichi