One AIO Season A Year

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Why yes, Shnoodlec, my dear Emilyophile, my name is a joke about Penny. Call me it a cheap joke but I thought the joke was good enough to be worth a cent.
But, what link? I clicked Bren's link, the only I saw on the page, but you don't have a comment there.
Bren wrote:
Nathan Hoobler wrote:The future of the Adventures in Odyssey broadcast schedule is still being discussed. For the near future. there will be one set of 12 OAC stories (available exclusively in the club) and one set of 12 "regular" stories (available on radio, CD, and so on). That's always up for discussion, but that will be the plan for at least the next year.
Normally, I don't mind AIO's advertising moves. Shona is the best, what if she is on adds? And what if they are making a club? That sounds cool. But... This is too much!
They're not making extra AIO exclusively for the club, they're taking half of what loyal fans love and putting it aside for people who cough up ninety bucks. I speak for a lot of people when I say I and my parents don't have a spare ninety dollars lying around.
Not that they don't have a right to do this. This is marketing, this capitalism. You can't make everyone happy, it's about keeping things profitable.
Still, it seems a bit extreme to cut half their product off from 99.9 percent of the world!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Pound Foolish wrote:Shona is the best,
Excuse me? Did you just say that Shona is the best? :lol:
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

lol, pound foolish, never thought of that!
I thought pound, like they a dog pound or you switched the "f" in found for a "P" nice!
pound foolish! HAH!haha

shnoodlec, DON'T DO THAT! i believed you! its not funny!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Oh, my post was probably deleted 'cuz I used to many caps. Heheheh, I got a little emotional...

edit: I just checked, it IS on there, it is the last one, right after yours, PF. Oh, and also, it was funny. It was. :twisted:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle