Future Couples

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Mitch and Connie...
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Very possibly, Emily likes Matthew. Many speculate she is flirting with him at times, but if so, she's a VERY advanced, subtle flirt for an 11 year old. ;) Also, she appears simply to be his friend. Period. And her wanting to spend time with with him and solve cases with him is easily explained by her bossiness and their being... well, friends. =) All the same, children DO fall in love with each other. But DOES that mean they are in a relationship? Does it take more than a mere knowledge of each other's feelings to be "steadies"? Or do you have to REALLY come out and confess your love? Do you need to be making out? CAN you even be boy/girlfriends that young? Also, if they DO like each other, (a very big if) THEN what? Needless to say, we all know Odyssey is NEVER going to have a couple of young kids going out in their show!!!! (understandably.)What do we have then? A couple of kids with little crushes on each other they can't act on till they're much older? Fun, perhaps, but not all that exciting. Maybe, one day, any feelings for each other will come out... until then, there's no settling the question.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

After the success of Penny and Wooton's Wedding, I've decided to make a topic devoted to all imagined future weddings of popularly speculated AIO couples. We'll start with... Jay and Priscilla. Once silly ideas about a couples' future wedding has gone on for ten posts or so, anyone may start talking about a DIFFERENT speculative couple! First come, first served! Ready everyone!? Let's go! Be ready, this'll get nutty!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

No, no, NO! It's BARRET and Priscilla! Not JAY! I can't even imagine Jay grown up and mature! I can, however, imagine Barret grown up. I can think of plenty of things for Barret and Priscilla's wedding, but NO WAY can I think of anything for Jay getting married. The thought just gives me shivers.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I have an idea, and i know you might not like it... What about Whit and June?? If Whit ever gets married, he should marry June. It would be kinda awkard with Connie though...
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, maybe... but that's so insane, I can't even think about it, Prez.
As for Barrett+Priscilla, Seasie, with you all the way! But the main purpose of this topic isn't too REALLY speculate about what is REALLY going to happen in Odyssey. It's just to goof around, like the Penny and Wooton's Wedding topic.
For instance, maybe Jay would get bored during the service and tell the pastor, "Skip to the end!" And he'd coat the wedding ring with itching powder so Priscilla would have to keep taking it off. And he'd would rig the wedding cake to blow up onto everyone. And then Priscilla would probably run away, break the engagement, and be emotionally scarred for life.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Wow! Only you, PF. Haha but what if it was the other way around D:
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Other way round?
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Yeah, what if Priscilla HAD to marry Jay for some crazy reason. Then to try to get out of it, she pulled all those stunts.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Goodness. Then I'd really come to respect her...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Bennett Charles and Monica Stone! Jamie from the Case of the Secret Room and Jimmy Barclay! Richard Maxwell and Lucy! (Um, Jack Davis dies or something.)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Richard Maxwell and Lucy!? EWWWW! Let's see, how would that wedding go... Well... probably, Richard would be arrested, for starters... And if Monica married Charles, she'd probably end up shooting him... and as for the other pair you mentioned, I can't even THINK about that...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Richard Maxwell and Lucy!? EWWWW! Let's see, how would that wedding go... Well... probably, Richard would be arrested, for starters... And if Monica married Charles, she'd probably end up shooting him... and as for the other pair you mentioned, I can't even THINK about that...
I know, I'm ridiculous. I kind of wanted Jason and Tasha's wedding to work, frankly. And Noah from BBP brought up something interesting in his interview with Dave Griffin involving Jimmy, Robyn, and a wedding! Seriously, Jimmy and Robyn are made for each other.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hmm... I guess you're right. Jimmy and Robyn are! ... In most ways. As for Jason and Tasha, naturally! I did at first, too.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Actually, I'm not sure if I like Jason with Tasha or Jason with Monica better. As for Jason and Connie. Yuck! Just yuck. I cannot picture Jason and Connie together AT ALL.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Why do you think Connie and Jason together is yuck? I could actually kind of picture them together, although I don't think that's the best idea ever...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Seriously? Out of Control in Odyssey will release an article soon on why their love and marriage would not work! You shall change your beliefs then...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Hmm. Like I said, I'm not really for the idea...but I wouldn't find it grotesque if it happens. Katie Leigh actually said she thought Jason's character was kind of cute! Anyhow...I'll be anxious to read it.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes, almost every girl thinks Jason's character is 'cute'. As I've said before, I really don't know the definition of 'cute' when it comes to boys, but I can't deny that Jason is awesome! All wrong for Connie, though.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Haha! That's very true! When I met Townsend Coleman I told him "Someday I shall voice the character that marries Jason." He laughed and said "Your actually not the first girl that has told me that." Then Zach Callison just kind of rolled his eyes...it was hilarious! :D
But yes, your right...Connie marrying Jason would probably like her being with Mitch all over again, I mean, what with him running all over the country and such. That was the reason Mitch and Connie went their separate ways in the first place.