Future Couples

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Why do you get to have all these awesome experiences with the actors? Humph. I hardly got to talk with them at all, the line moved so fast. Haha! I don't think Mr. Coleman was kidding when he said that!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Well, I was farther back then you...plus it took so long that a lot of people just left and I was one of the last people there, so actors spent more time talking to everyone. I deserved it, though, good heavens! I was wearing daggum heels in that line!!! (Okay, maybe that was a bit of insanity to wear heels) Anyhow...you should have just came back there with me.=P =P Will Ryan even drew me a picture!! Jealous, Mr. Thinker? Hah, just kidding. ;)
And yes, Mr. Coleman looked pretty serious when he said it!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Ha! Will Ryan drew my sister a birthday card too! He didn't know her name, so he wrote: Camra! (Now try to guess her name!)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Uhh...I have no idea. Goodness, don't tell me her name is actually something like Camera! THATS IT! I'm going to name my child CAMERA some day!!<---That was a joke, kind of. But then again, that is a fabulous name and as you all know- I do love cameras. :D
Anyhow, that was very sweet of him to draw her a birthday card, Will Ryan is a nice guy anddd...we're getting off topic, by the way. My fault.=)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Camara is a cute way of referencing a Camera without actually naming your child Camera, Suzy.

And why would you wear heels to something like that?

I think that Jason and Tasha, if they ever did marry, would do something like a spy wedding. Or perhaps one like for a famous person like I read in a Karen Kingsbury book. They invited everyone ahead of time, but they didn't tell anyone where the wedding was. Then, a day before the wedding, they called everyone and flew them all to Hawaii or someplace like that.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Aah! You read Karen Kingsbury?! So do I! :D
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I LOVEEEE Karen Kingsbury, err, I mean I love her writings! Have any of ya'll read Unlocked? It's pure awesomesauce. Then again, I'm going off topic here, perhaps we should bring this to the book topics.
Godsgirl, that does sound like something Jason and Tasha would do! Talk about expensive, though!
And the reason I wore heels was...uh, actually I don't have a reason, they were just really cute and went with what I was wearing. Plus I didn't really think about autograph lines- it was a supposed to be a sit down show for crying out loud! :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I have read all of Karen Kingbury's books except for the very newest one which I don't even think is out yet.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kaida
Fudge Marble

I've only read the Redemption, Firstborn, and Sunrise series. I really wanna read the Bailey Flanigan Series
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Is someone getting a little off-topic? :) I seriously think Penny should get married! Not to Wooton, mind you, but to someone else.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Yeps I am! Hehe. Why shouldn't she marry Wooton??
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I dunno... I just don't like them together.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, it's odd you liked that article I made for you so much then Mr. Thinker... As for "cute", it differs from girl to girl according to taste, naturally. But I think a good generalization from a girl's point of view would be:
someone with overly English-like manners who's kind to them and does all sorts of sweet, small, polite things for them, talking for to them pleasantly, finding cute ways to compliment them, carrying things for them and getting doors, that kinda thing (in other words, someone who's as fakey as possible.) And the other requirement is he be a muscular figure that those immortal gods have that everyone dates except you.
That's a very terrible experience with your heals, Sweetie Lou... but what a pay off at the end! I wish so badly I could've been there... every time that darn add for it played, it was torture! I kept wanting to smash my computer!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I actually kind of agree on what Mr. Thinker said. Oh, uh, sorry, Pound Foolish...its just that- ya know how I feel about Wooton and Penny. I still liked your article even though I didn't totally agree with all of it, I especially liked the part where you quoted me. :D
And It is indeed terrible that you didn't get to attend the live show! I would have gotten an extra ticket for you, dear...and a plain fare, and a hotel...and well, you get the picture.

By the way...I like what you described up there. Ooolala, where can I find such a guy?? ;)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

He's right here, darling! Oh. We've never seen each other. I keep forgetting.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, I'm afraid your description does not match me and my personality. :( I didn't exactly agree with your article completely, PF, but I thought it was very well-written. And since when are you polite, PF? Haha! I'm sort of kidding.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Jamie and Jimmy? That would be terrible!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

It would. I'm not sure if the person who said that was kidding or not... :?
Mara
Pistachio

Emily and Matthew!!!! and Wooton and Penny are perfect for eachother!!!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Emily STINKS! She doesn't deserve Matthew! Welcome to SS, by the way! :D: