My Theory About "The New Story Arc"

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

My Theory About "The New Story Arc"

With more info about Album 57, and now 58, coming out, I'm formulating a theory about one of the storylines that are coming in the upcoming season.

I believe that Connie (and maybe some others) will go on a mission trip or perhaps, live in another country for awhile.

Why do I think this, you ask? Here's my reasons:
We all know Connie is going to be dealing with a life-changing event. More than likely, the death of one of her parents and meeting a girl named Jules. Even though Life Expectancy is a 3 parter, I'm guessing that the events in those shows will impact the ones after that. Perhaps Connie feels like she needs to get away from Odyssey for awhile and/or do more for God.

Album 57 is called "A Call to Something More." That title says that a good number of episodes will have that theme. Also, the episodes after Life Expectancy is a 2-part episode called "The Pilot." The theme of that show is service. Perhaps Whit, with his new pilot license, will fly Connie to a third world country.

Yesterday, we found the first name of an episode from Album 58 called "The Launch"
As you can see, the pic of the script says hut. It may or may not be referring to a hut in that other country.

I have a theory on where that country will be.

This album is coming out around the time of the ACTS contest, which stands for A Call to Serve. The winners will go on a missions trip to...Cost Rica. It would very clever for AIO to have contest where kids can serve in the same place that Connie did.

What do you all think?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wooton...Whit..and Who is the last name?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

how do you know one of her parents is going to die?...
LOTR IS AWESOME
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I think instead of Bill dying; Bill gets remarried, and his wife gets in an accident and is fatally wounded. Bill is left to take care of his daughter but when she dies he begins to drink again even heavier than before. Connie offers for his daughter to stay with her for a while seeing that he is in no condition to take care of her. And then perhaps from this, Connie considers fighting for custody of his daughter, Jules. Oh and then Buck returns and falls in love with Jules, but Connie doesn't trust Buck so she takes Jules and they run away to Australia where Jules secretly keeps in contact with Buck, but their romance remains forbidden forever.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

@Austin: Woah. I never thought of her going to another country to be a missionary. That is an... interesting theory, to say the least. And Whit having to fly her over would be awesome; AIO could do a whole episode on that.

@Jason: O.o
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I would love that so much. The Lord has really interested me in missions, and a story arc of the subject would probably inspire others. Actually, in my opinion, this is overdue. Remember when Jason took over Joanne's mission work? Did we ever hear any missions stories? No. Thus I say, "Get to the field, Connie!"
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Jason wrote:I think instead of Bill dying; Bill gets remarried, and his wife gets in an accident and is fatally wounded. Bill is left to take care of his daughter but when she dies he begins to drink again even heavier than before. Connie offers for his daughter to stay with her for a while seeing that he is in no condition to take care of her. And then perhaps from this, Connie considers fighting for custody of his daughter, Jules. Oh and then Buck returns and falls in love with Jules, but Connie doesn't trust Buck so she takes Jules and they run away to Australia where Jules secretly keeps in contact with Buck, but their romance remains forbidden forever.
Wha, Jason? Where'd that come from? That all seems doubtful. It was fun to read though, a very good post. Good to have you back, by the way.
Peachy, that is all very well thought out. One thing though, there's no evidence for the "Bill or June are Destined to DIE" theory. It's popular, but it's hard to fathom why. Could you explain that? What is the reasoning behind everyone's determination to execute Connie's parents?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:
Jason wrote:I think instead of Bill dying; Bill gets remarried, and his wife gets in an accident and is fatally wounded. Bill is left to take care of his daughter but when she dies he begins to drink again even heavier than before. Connie offers for his daughter to stay with her for a while seeing that he is in no condition to take care of her. And then perhaps from this, Connie considers fighting for custody of his daughter, Jules. Oh and then Buck returns and falls in love with Jules, but Connie doesn't trust Buck so she takes Jules and they run away to Australia where Jules secretly keeps in contact with Buck, but their romance remains forbidden forever.
Wha, Jason? Where'd that come from? That all seems doubtful. It was fun to read though, a very good post. Good to have you back, by the way.
Peachy, that is all very well thought out. One thing though, there's no evidence for the "Bill or June are Destined to DIE" theory. It's popular, but it's hard to fathom why. Could you explain that? What is the reasoning behind everyone's determination to execute Connie's parents?
I'm serious except for the parts about Buck. We do know that someone is going to die. I would really rather it be someone that Connie has to help someone else through their grief rather than her dealing with grief herself.

I am curious if the cover alludes to something that will happen. She's looking through family albums, so maybe there's a reason behind it.
Skylerbuck
Chocolate Chip

The Launch is not apart of album 58 though :(
I'm an admin on http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Main_Page, come check us out
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Jason wrote:I would really rather it be someone that Connie has to help someone else through their grief rather than her dealing with grief herself.
Why? Connie has as much of a right to grief as anyone else! LOL jk But it would be different to see her in that kind of a situation.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Jason wrote:I would really rather it be someone that Connie has to help someone else through their grief rather than her dealing with grief herself.
Why? Connie has as much of a right to grief as anyone else! LOL jk But it would be different to see her in that kind of a situation.
True. I guess it's mainly because we've seen her handle grief before, and know how her. While she'd be experiencing some grief herself, I almost feel like there might be more effect if she's able to help someone else through theirs.

I really think these episodes have the potential to stand out to the whole fan base. I was just thinking. I know a bunch of people are flat out against Connie's parents dying, but if it is really Bill that dies it could make Connie grow as a character. A recurring element is her dad's personality and the way it angers her sometimes. If her dad were to be dying in a hospital bed she would be forced to face him and show him forgiveness before he died. On the flip side, if it's not her Dad, but someone connected with her Dad maybe it forces him to do some soul searching leading up to the episode "Repent after Me."
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

If it's not her dad dying, then it has got to be her mum. Why else would Katie be crying while recording? It probably wouldn't make her cry as hard as she was if the person dying was not related to Connie.