Future Album Titles!

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Future Album Titles!

What would you consider to be a future album title? We know there's going to be an Album 57, but it currently does not have a name, or it is not released yet. So put what you would consider to be a good one. Hey, if you want to, draw a spoof for a cover and submit it!

But, anyway, I would call it "A Silver Lining: 12 Stories on Trusting God in Hard Times." With a picture of Eugene, in archaeology garb, discovering a vein of silver in a cave.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I think Album 57 should be called "A Day in the Life: 12 Stories on God's Grace" and it should be just normal stories instead of all these two-parters and the GRC, and the Labyrinth and stuff like that. It should just feel nice and homey instead of all the mysteries and stuff. On the cover it should show Whit, Connie, and Eugene.
Photo on 2012-05-27 at 09.29.jpg
Photo on 2012-05-27 at 09.29.jpg (67.43 KiB) Viewed 10048 times
Photo on 2012-05-28 at 09.18.jpg
Photo on 2012-05-28 at 09.18.jpg (100.87 KiB) Viewed 10042 times
How do you like it?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:I think Album 57 should be called "A Day in the Life: 12 Stories on God's Grace" and it should be just normal stories instead of all these two-parters and the GRC, and the Labyrinth and stuff like that. It should just feel nice and homey instead of all the mysteries and stuff. On the cover it should show Whit, Connie, and Eugene.
How do you like it?
Did you Draw that? I Like it and the Idea!

I also think there should be a Where Are They Now Album!! :D :D :D :D :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:I think Album 57 should be called "A Day in the Life: 12 Stories on God's Grace" and it should be just normal stories instead of all these two-parters and the GRC, and the Labyrinth and stuff like that. It should just feel nice and homey instead of all the mysteries and stuff. On the cover it should show Whit, Connie, and Eugene.
How do you like it?

I also think there should be a Where Are They Now Album!! :D :D :D :D :D

Yes I did draw it. Drawing is one of my hobbies. I also think a where are they now album would be awesome..
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

I would really love it if they started another BIG story ark again.

Anyone got any ideas about what/title?
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

[/quote]

I also think there should be a Where Are They Now Album!! :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]

Yes I did draw it. Drawing is one of my hobbies. I also think a where are they now album would be awesome..[/quote]
You got Talent!(I like to Draw people too!) :D
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

To C-Guy: How about this? Blackgaard returns to Odyssey as an old and desperate man. He is stripped of his support and power, and must actually hobble on his cane instead of using it as a showpiece. He has accepted Christ, years after Jack's conversation with him. He is desperately ill and has something to tell Mr. Whittaker (possibly of a world-wide plot on a course to change life as we know it). Maybe they could call it "the final hours of Dr. Blackgaard" or "Accepting the Truth at last".

T.S. (myself)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:To C-Guy: How about this? Blackgaard returns to Odyssey as an old and desperate man. He is stripped of his support and power, and must actually hobble on his cane instead of using it as a showpiece. He has accepted Christ, years after Jack's conversation with him. He is desperately ill and has something to tell Mr. Whittaker (possibly of a world-wide plot on a course to change life as we know it). Maybe they could call it "the final hours of Dr. Blackgaard" or "Accepting the Truth at last".

T.S. (myself)
The whole Dr. Blackgaard accepting Christ sounds beautiful! If he were still alive which I have troubles believing...
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I think they should wait about ten + albums before doing another BIG arc.

I would like to see more episodes of Jason/Whit/Jack/etc. When they were kids. I'd love an episode where Jason was on a boyscout camping trip or something. That'd be great.

I think a good name for an album would be; Look Up! Tales about God's presence, Faith, and other similar themes.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jason wrote:I think they should wait about ten + albums before doing another BIG arc.

I would like to see more episodes of Jason/Whit/Jack/etc. When they were kids. I'd love an episode where Jason was on a boyscout camping trip or something. That'd be great.

I think a good name for an album would be; Look Up! Tales about God's presence, Faith, and other similar themes.
Agreed!!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

how bought an album named confusing conclusions or confusing excitement
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:how bought an album named confusing conclusions or confusing excitement
Hmm, sounds catchy!
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

How about Days of Discoveries?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Peachey Keen wrote:How about Days of Discoveries?

I like that ;)
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

That's a good one! I like it!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

But Album 18 is already named A Time of Discovery.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:
But Album 18 is already named A Time of Discovery.
True.....
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

How do you like it?
That's great! I think Album 57 should be called: When You Least Expect It and be about a bunch of surprises for the folks in Odyssey. Here's a description:

When Jay Smouse has to stay with his uncle for two weeks, he imagined it would be boring. But a strange carnival, a female police officer, and a relative of an old character live him surprised beyond belief! Meanwhile, Eugene is surprised when Connie starts teaching the kids at Whit's End about physics and chemistry, and Camilla Parker learns something about how hurtful friends can sometimes be. Don't miss this all new AIO collection full of values your family will cherish!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

interesting .........
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yeah, I just thought of those episode ideas. I wonder what Album 57 will be called!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.