Album 58: The Ties That Bind Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Skint and Buck Oliver, perhaps? Maybe AIO is making good on its promise to have them return. (Although, in my personal opinion, we've had quite a few "returns" lately, and they may want to lay off for a while.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
vickygreen48
Strawberry

that is true, we have had a lot of returns. we had Mitch and Jeff pretty recently. but it may be buck oliver.
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
MilkandEggs
Strawberry

I wish Rodney would come back, it's been way too long since we've had Rodney in an episode.
It’s not about the stand we take, but the grace we give
It’s not about the name we make, but the life we live
Heard about a King who stepped down, took my place
True Love gave His life away
It’s love that lights the way
~Family Force 5
vickygreen48
Strawberry

MilkandEggs wrote:I wish Rodney would come back, it's been way too long since we've had Rodney in an episode.
thats so true!!! i wish Rodney would come back
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
BabyPrikichi
Vanilla

Former adversaries, hmmm...Buck Oliver and Mr. Skint?
Baby Prikichi
Rosy
Cookie Dough

MilkandEggs wrote:I wish Rodney would come back, it's been way too long since we've had Rodney in an episode.
.....I totally didn't think of this until I saw your post, but oh my word, it would be so perfect. I don't really care if Buck comes back, and to be honest, I kinda prefer he didn't. If he did, I'm guessing the plot would turn out to be way too much like "The Homecoming", Richard Maxwell's return. Which is an episode I'm not particularly fond of.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

It'll be nice to have more than 12 episodes this year. Let's hope they continue it for the forseeable future.
Wakko
Pistachio

Yeah, it's nice since we're only getting one album this year. :(
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

By more than twelve a year, you are referring to Album 58 plus the OAC episodes, meaning that those of us without the Club will still be stuck in the same predicament as the last few years?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wakko
Pistachio

Album 58 will have more episodes then a regular album.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh migosh, that is cool. Thank you, AIO guys! You deserve some applause. In fact, I'll applaud you. There, I just did. What do you mean, you couldn't hear me? Should I do it louder?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Do you know how many extra episodes there will be?

And yes, I am so elated that there will be extra episodes. I'm positively beaming. :D See?
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

The amount of episodes is unknown at this time. I guess we'll know in August.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Odyssey just partially redeemed itself. I hope that there are at least three extra episodes, if not more.
Reddo
Strawberry

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Odyssey just partially redeemed itself. I hope that there are at least three extra episodes, if not more.
don't hope too hard, you might be disappointed with the number of episodes
Wakko
Pistachio

Reddo wrote:
Mr. Whit's End wrote:Odyssey just partially redeemed itself. I hope that there are at least three extra episodes, if not more.
don't hope too hard, you might be disappointed with the number of episodes
Do you know how many?
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Word has it there will be 14 new episodes in this album/season.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I have a question for all those that have inside information:
On the AIOWiki page for Album 58, what does it mean that "there will be some similarities between this album and Album 53"?
Reddo
Strawberry

The Old Judge wrote:I have a question for all those that have inside information:
On the AIOWiki page for Album 58, what does it mean that "there will be some similarities between this album and Album 53"?
if i recall it's just that there's an overall storyline to the whole album such as there was with 53, we don't know what that storyline is though
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

It sounds from the summary like it's something related to this Connelsiville-something-or-other festival. Or maybe not.