Album 58: The Ties That Bind Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Wakko
Pistachio

Mara wrote:Just listened to Part 1. Now I am dying to hear the next episodes! Too bad I don't have OAC... YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY!
I probably won't actually get the OAC. =p
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

How did you listen to Part 1? Is there a mole in Focus funneling this information to us? O.o
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

It was on the latest official podcast.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:How did you listen to Part 1? Is there a mole in Focus funneling this information to us? O.o
Check out the new Album 58 discussion thread, the full episode is up for free on whitsendblog.org
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

That would explain the "Album 58: Episode Discussion" topic, which I clicked on right after I made that last post. ;) I can't wait to listen to it.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Zman_2300
Vanilla

Album 58 = Revenge of all the evil corporations that have ever taken over Odyssey.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

That would be cool.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI