Who Should Come Back Next?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Alright, so now that Marvin's back, I think that this is the perfect gateway to the next Trandy episode.

-prostrates self before AIO writers-
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yes! And I think it's worth mentioning that Marvin said The Cool Dogs played for his sister. But Tamika was in the band. Could he have been talking about Kelly?!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

It's probably intended to be Tamika, but I'm gonna headcanon that it's Kelly because Death of the Author and I can do what I want.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

My mind instantly went to Tamika, since I recently listened to The Cool Dogs, though I backtracked, and thought, wait kid, he could be talking about Kelly! And I screamed.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I think Lucy and Jack should come back as parents with their kids....
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I would love that so much. My friend and I were talking about this a few months ago. We came up with the idea of Jack and Lucy coming back to Odyssey to help Lucy recover from the loss of one of their children.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse