Who Should Come Back Next?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

That's not what I remember, but it's been awhile since I listened to "The Imagination Station, Revisited". I mean, I know our foster care system is pretty bad, but I just can't see AIO endorsing placing a young girl back with her abusive mother. Plus, I need Marvin and Tamika as cool older sibs to my smol broken bird. :(

(Although did y'all hear that the actress who played Elaine, J. Karen Thomas, died last March? It does call into question how much of the Washingtons they'd bring back, unless they found a replacement.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ya, in The Chosen One Part 2, Whit, when talking with the Washingtons about fostering Kelly he says, "The social worker seemed pretty sure that this would only be a temporary situation, that eventually Kelly would be returned to her mother." That's awful about J. Karen Thomas though. :(
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Well, situations can change. :noway: As far as I'm concerned, Kelly and the Washingtons are wonderful and they deserve each other and it's my personal headcanon that she gets adopted and the family lives happily ever after, the end.

That's how real life works, right...? :anxious:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

PennyBassett wrote:AMEN! Ryan is fantastic too!! Ryan is literally my Odyssey crush and I'm so excited to hear from him again!
Mine to. :inlove: *cries* Other than Eugene. :mrgreen:

So is this only OAC specialty? :anxious:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Sadly yes. And don't get me wrong I'm totally in favor of the Washington's adopting Kelly %100.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

After Grady, MONTY WHITTAKER!!! I have a club for him.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yes but I want Jenny to come back more. It would be interesting to find out what she's doing for a career.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

PennyBassett wrote:Yes but I want Jenny to come back more. It would be interesting to find out what she's doing for a career.
She probably graduated from at least one Ivy League school, interned under the likes of Warren Buffett, and now is in the upper eschalons of some megacorporation. She was destined for greatness. Everybody thought so. Remember Ice Fishing? Monty was so jealous because she was the baby, but she was so much more successful and more mature.

Were the DeLoreans magic cars, or was only one given the ability to jump through time? (1984)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Probably so! She's like perfect. Literally. I'm pretty sure she didn't sin at all while on the show! I really just want Leonard and Everett to come back!!! YOU HAVE PHILL IN THE FREAKIN STUDIO! :evil: Use him. :cry:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Right? We have to know what's going on with Leonard and Everett. I'd settle for a conversation over the Edu-link, even. Just...give us something.

You know what I want to know? Whether or not the old barn in the back of the Washingtons' house is still being used for historical tours. Probably wasn't the first priority on the writers' minds when they wrote "Unfair Game", but this is still vital information that I have to know.

Y'know. For science.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

:jason
We need Everett Meltsner We also need JARED DEWHITE in a album. :yes:
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Jason wrote:In the recent episodes we've had several characters that haven't been heard from in quote some time reappear. Who should be next? How should they come back? Should they bring anyone back?

I think it would be amazing if Clara came to Odyssey for a visit. She'd be an adult and have a kid of her own and a husband. She would visit Whit's End, recognize Whit but Whit not recognize her right away. Her kid could have a short IS adventure or another invention. Then Clara would approach Whit and Whit not recognize her till she said "Go away bad dream Boo." They would then go and talk for a while.
That WOULD be so amazing!!! We should like, totally tell Focus on the Family!!
Also, Leonard and Everett!!
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Guys, unfair game is next month.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Right?? Who's excited? Because I'm about to turn into a gas molecule in anticipation.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I am excited
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Haha the conversation I had in my head, not ten minutes before reading this page:
"Penny. The next AIOC episode is Unfair game. Ryan. Marvin. Jason. Next month."
"Ha. Yeah that's really far away."
"Pff, nah man it's only...*Looks at date*...25 days away! \:D/ "
" :clap: Good job, buddy. You can count. :roll: "
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

They can't mess up an episode with Ryan, Marvin AND Jason can they? They can't....Right?

( Seriously though most of the OAC Episodes have been underwhelming)
*Finger guns aggressively*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:Right?? Who's excited? Because I'm about to turn into a gas molecule in anticipation.
I'M SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF. \:D/
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

TigerShadow wrote:Right?? Who's excited? Because I'm about to turn into a gas molecule in anticipation.
I AM!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: IM LTERLLY DYING!!!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

It came out, and I LOVED IT!!! Marvin even told a kid in the Phillipenes about The Cool Dogs!!!!!!!!!