#57 "A Call To Something More" Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

#57 "A Call To Something More" Speculation

Brock posted this teaser on facebook, and I was wondering who you think the mystery actor is?

I'm hoping for Jack Allen or Dave Madden.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hmmmmmmm.... Sounds interesting.

Dr. Regi--- no, he's dead... Maybe it will be Dave Madden! That would be awesome! :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I have another spoiler that I'm trying to figure out:

Its not Jason, Connie, Eugene, Bernard, Wooton or Penny if the amount of #s is right.

Daughter has enough letters for the second one, but whose daughter could she be?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
King Butter Turtle
Vanilla

GLOSSMAN!

8 letters, could potentially have a daughter and "Paul is a great writer", yes, but, he's a great actor, too! :dancing smiley from the ToO that you guys need to get ;) :
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

King Butter Turtle wrote:GLOSSMAN!

8 letters, could potentially have a daughter and "Paul is a great writer", yes, but, he's a great actor, too! :dancing smiley from the ToO that you guys need to get ;) :
Wow, that is a magnificent idea. I love it!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Using this list from aiowiki major and minor characters: I studied which names have exactly 8 letters, including short first and last names.

I found these possibilities (looking at first names) while there may be others: Lawrence Hodges, Samantha McKay Margaret Faye.

http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Major_Characters
http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Minor_Characters
(Note the minor character list is significantly longer.)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Lawrence's daughter would also be interesting....
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Very. I bet one of the Happy Smilers is the mom.
If AIO is bringing us a child of an AIO character through Shona, it's be the Odyssey equivalent of historical. It would make up a bit for the teensy role the last winner disappointingly had. I would be more enthusiastic if it was Anya this time, but oh well, it's not. In any case, it seems great things are ahead.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

So according to Katie Leigh and Shona, the 3-part episode that Shona will be staring in shall be called "Life Expectancies".
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

"Life Expectancies"? Interesting title... Personally, I can't think of a single realistic possibility for this... I don't think they would Lawrence back on the show, as he wasn't that major of a character to begin with, and Paul McCusker hates playing Glossman. As for Samantha McKay and Margaret Fay, no. Just no. So, I really just don't know... Maybe it's a minor character's daughter...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I think it has to do with the Whittaker family since Jason is in it.

What I have to question is if that's David Selby in the background.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Bren wrote:I think it has to do with the Whittaker family since Jason is in it.
Except for the fact that if the amount of #s are correct, Jason, Jenny, John, Avery, and even Whittaker have too few or too many letters.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

How about Portland?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Bren wrote:How about Portland?
I'm not sure what you mean by this?
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Isn't Portland the name of the couple that adopted Clara?
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Odyssey Fan Wiley wrote:Isn't Portland the name of the couple that adopted Clara?
Ah yes, the Portlands! But I'm still confused. The hint wouldn't be Portland's Daughter would it? that doesn't make any sense.
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Are we sure the second or third #'s are daughter? Could it be neighbor? or grandkid? Hmm
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Odyssey Fan Wiley wrote:Are we sure the second or third #'s are daughter? Could it be neighbor?
We aren't even sure that the number of #s is correct anyways.
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Oh I just edited it.. Or grandkid? Could be the portland's grandkid.. making it Clara's kid.. Or anyone else's grandkid or neighbor.. or any other character the writers could possibly think of *shrug* .
Odyssey Fan Wiley
King Butter Turtle
Vanilla

If Clara's back, why wouldn't she be played by Aria Curzon?
Bren wrote:I think it has to do with the Whittaker family since Jason is in it.
Do we know that Jason's in it or just that Townsend Coleman's in it 'cause he's certainly capable of playing other characters and as of the live show Jason was still hanging out in the 'writers' vault' or whatever. ;)