The End of Odyssey

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The End of Odyssey

Do not worry. This is purely speculative. Calm down. Your hearts can all start pumping again. The description on the board index says to speculate, so that's what I'm doing. I want to make interesting articles for people to enjoy. The purpose of this one: Put what you think would be an appropriate ending for Odyssey if it ever, Heaven forbid, ended. (Just so you know, I am probably the biggest AIO fan ever, so I do not want it to stop. This is just creativity.)

Now, most people would say off the top of their heads, "Whit will die and the show will end," or "Whit will go away for good to the missions field or to retire to some exotic place." First of all, the first two actors for Whit have died, and the character of John Avery Whittaker still exists. Also, Whit went away for a while, but they had to bring him back because fans were about to form an angry mob.

Here's how I think would be a good way for it to end. Possibly an episode, much like "Gone..." "...But Not Forgotten", the two episodes where Whit left in Album 21, you could call these, "It's Not Goodbye...", and "...Just See You Later".

Whit's behind the counter, as always, and a man comes in. He introduces himself as "Mister Rites" and says that he is from the ACLU. He says, "Mr. Whittaker, I've come to shut you down." Whit says that people have tried to do that before, but they can't, he owns the land, he can do what he wants. Mr. Rites says, "Mr. Whittaker, you don't understand. I wouldn't have wasted the time coming out here just to give you an idle threat. No, we've known about you for a while. We have an order here from the Supreme Court. You're being shut down." "That's illegal! They have to hear what I have to say!" Mr. Rites is now yelling, "You have violated the First Amendment repeatedly!!!! :evil: This Christian loony bin or whatever you call it has for years tried to persuade the city to hold religious services on government property for things such as Christmas and Easter! That is illegal, sir!! You have forty eight hours to shut down the shop or we'll do it for you!!"

And then Chris comes on and says, "Oh no! What will Whit and the gang do? Tune in next week to hear the conclusion!"
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I Don't want to Imagine the "End of Odyssey" but if I did this is what I would say:

Eugene has a Heart Attack but Survives,Katrina gets pregnant but dies :cry:,Connie moves to New York City and becomes a Fashion Designer,Mr. Whitaker Dies :cry: :cry:,Whits End shuts down, Wooton and Penny elope and Move away (secretly) or it NEVER ends and that is what I am going for!!! :P
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:I Don't want to Imagine the "End of Odyssey" but if I did this is what I would say:

Eugene has a Heart Attack but Survives,Katrina gets pregnant but dies :cry:,Connie moves to New York City and becomes a Fashion Designer,Mr. Whitaker Dies :cry: :cry:,Whits End shuts down, Wooton and Penny elope and Move away (secretly) or it NEVER ends and that is what I am going for!!! :P
Thats a creepy ending. I'm serious. It creeps me out. I hope it never ends too.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

As big of a fan I am, I wouldn't want Odyssey to end. But as they say "Nothing lasts forever." If Odyssey were to end I could see it being in one of these ways.

1. An album or two that gives a focus to each character as to what they will do and what might lie ahead for their future.
Whit becomes very ill and passes away. In his final days he doesn't show a longing to stay but content for whatever happens. Some of his final words include looking forward to being with Jenny, and Jerry. When Whit dies, Jason realizes one important thing; Whit never told him or Jana where his will was located.
Connie and Eugene battle to keep Whit's End running. Someone wants to buy the building but Connie really wants to keep Whit's End going because she believes that's what Whit would want. But some things start happening that force her to think maybe it's better if they shut it down. Some of the inventions begin to malfunction, and Jason can't seem to fix them. Jason, Eugene and Connie have a long talk about what they feel should happen to Whit's End and come to the conclusion that selling it may be the best option. On the day before the auction, Jack confronts Jason asking if he found Whit's journal. Jason is confused, but Jack insists that Whit, just a few months back, took all of his journals with the help of the IS, compiled them all onto a thumb drive. Apparently Whit had programmed the IS to scan all the text, and put it all into words again onto the thumb drive for storage. Jason locates the thumb drive in the computer room. He then takes a trip into the IS in an effort to find where Whit's will could be. In the IS he relives some of Whit's memories; His conversion experience with Fiona, his experiences at war, his meeting Jenny, Whit's proposal to Jenny, as well as many many memories in Odyssey. (During this many clips from past episodes play). At the end of the program Jason is in a white room with Whit. Jason is confused for a second but realizes that Whit must have programmed this into the program to send a message. They have a little discussion, and then Whit's final words are; His will is greater than mine, though the grass is weak, the tree is tall the key lies in the world of wonder. Jason gets out of the IS and tells the others what Whit said. After discussing it, they realize that Whit must have hid something in wonder world. They investigate wonderworld and find a loose floor board and in the floor board they find a box. In the box is a bright golden key and a note; The place of slumber is a man's bridge to the imagination. And on the back, a series of numbers. They go to Whit's house and search Whit's bedroom. While there they find a secret room that opened from Whit's room. And in it a safe that required a key as well as a pass code. Using the code on the piece of paper unlocks the safe. Inside the safe is Whit's Bible along with the will. The will requested that Whit's End and the adjoining land be turned over to Jimmy Barclay with Jason to help run it as well. Connie immediately contacts Jimmy, and Jimmy agrees to help run the shop.

Eugene and Katrina feel the call to leave Odyssey and find a nice community to live in. Katrina gets a job at a school, and Eugene finds a new job at a different college. Buck visits them and requests their shelter for a while. They try to find out more, but Buck is tight lipped to hand out information. He seems like he is hiding something. Skint arrives at their house and demands that they give him Buck. Katrina and Eugene take Skint to Court but without proof that Skint is an unfit guardian they lose and Buck goes with Skint. Buck thanks Eugene and Katrina for trying and Eugene gives Buck his email to stay in touch.

Penny meets a new guy and falls head over heels for him. Wooton gets very jealous, not understanding what happened. Penny goes on a date with this guy and Wooton tries spying on them and even tries to sit in on their date. Penny confronts Wooton and they discuss their relationship. Penny confessed that while she loved Wooton as a friend, she felt that they could never really be more than that. Due to this, Wooton also leaves Odyssey but not permanently. While away he also finds a different girl and falls in love with her and they get married.
And Penny gets married to her true love.

Connie, Jason, and Jimmy run Whit's End. Jason's past lover Monica returns to Odyssey wondering if maybe she and Jason could in fact be a couple. Jason struggles with whether to trust her or not. After a time, Jason hires Monica to work at Whit's End and eventually Jason grows to trust Monica. And everyone lives happily ever after.

or

2. Adventures in Odyssey ends (Similar to the above) but in a way that allows for a spin off to come forth. Perhaps the search for Whit's will take them all over the world. Or One of the main characters leaves Odyssey and settles down in another town and new adventures spring forth with new characters.

or

3. Richard Maxwell makes a return professing his love for Connie, stating that he's changed. They get married. Glossman returns to Odyssey and kills Whit but makes it look like Maxwell did it. Eugene and Katrina get in a car accident with Penny, and Penny winds up in the hospital. And just when everything seems all back to normal, a herd of radio active rapid flying ninja squirells take over the town with the help of Grote and Buck who turns out to be Blackgaard's great nephew. :shock:
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Wow, you've got some really interesting theories... Some of it I could actually see happening if the situation were to arise. The thing is, currently the writers have stated they have no plans to end the show. I personally doubt it ever will end, unless it just looses it's fanbase or something. Right now, it looks like Focus is doing pretty well, so we'll just see what happens.

Good job on the fan fic though, I enjoyed and almost felt a sort of nostalgic.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

If Odyssey ends it shouldn't be because Mr. Whittaker goes to the middle east or anything (that already happened on gone...but not forgotten) If Odyssey ends it should be because Mr. Whittaker dies. It should happen like this. Mr. Whittaker is tap dancing on the top of Whit's End. He slips and falls and injures himself. A few days later he dies in the hospital.
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

How depressing... :( But here I go.

How it ends: For Each Individual

Whit has had a terrible fall on concrete. He is immediately taken to the hospital, but he slowly slips into a coma before they arrive. They take him in and discover he has severe brain damage. They do surgery, and to everyone's dismay, he dies during it. Connie and Eugene are crying out in the hall when the doctor comes to deliver the bad news. "I'm sorry," he says. "But Mr. Whittaker has passed away during the surgery."

This is too much for Connie. She stays home for a full two weeks just mourning. She hardly eats or drinks, and ignores all phone calls or any communication to the outside world. Occasonaly June stops by and tries to comfort her, but one day while she was talking to Connie, she tells Connie that she is moving to Mexico and marrying a British guy named Wade. Connie now is completely overwhelmed and locks herself in her room. She doesn't come out for a full week, and at the end of the week when June went upstairs to find her, she found Connie was gone, vanished, and had escaped through the window.

When Whit died, Eugene (Unlike Connie) decided to take full responsibility at Whit's End. He and Katrina seemed to manage alright, at least they thought they did. But the children didn't like the way Whit's End was turning into, so lesser and lesser kid's came, until eventually, nobody came by at all. Eugene and Katrina were heartbroken about this, but they were even sadder when June came by and told them about Connie. Eugene especially was stricken with sadness. He decided he couldn't take it anymore, and one day told Katrina that they were moving to Ireland. "Whatever for, dear?" Katrina asked. "So that we can get out of this retched town!" Was his reply. A few month's later and Eugene and Katrina packed their bags, leaving Odyssey for good.

Whit's End was now closed. Nobody came by or even paid attention to it. Twenty or so years passed before the City Counsel meeted togetether to discuss what to do with it. "Tear it down," said Councilman Jocks. Everyone liked this idea, so Whit's End was torn down. Ten years later, a business-man came by Odyssey and saw the land. He bought it and built a building where you bought Aglets and little things like that. The business failed and was bought out by a man who went by the name "The Chairmen." The older fellow bought the shop and turned it into a TV, Radio, and Video Game station. Go figure.

Jason had no idea of what was going on in Odyssey until after E&K left town. When he came back (for retirement) and discovered his Dad had died, his friend had ran away, and his two other friends had moved to Ireland, he was overcome with shock. Jason then decides that his life is useless, but before suicide could occur, he meet's Penny Wise. Penny had just come back from Pennsylvania and family, and had no idea of what had happened as well. When Jason tells her about everything, Penny is stricken with grief. She's overcome with sadness and ask's Jason where's Wooton. Jason replies that he has no idea, and before any of them could say anything else, Penny launched into a lecture of how much she was going to miss them all. Suddenly Jason realized he wasn't alone in this world. So, sharing much in common (even if Penny was much younger), the two began a friendship that could've lasted a lifetime. Jason and Penny started seeing each other often. It was Jason's only real happy moments in those times, and the same with Penny. They met at parks, at resturants, and even at home. They talks and played games and spent there time mourning together. Two years passed with Jason living in his Dad's house, and Penny living at Connie's, until Jason decided to pop the question. Penny, shocked, told him that she couldn't marry him, because her love interest was in someone else, Wooton. When Jason informed her that Wooton hadn't been seen for two years now, Penny nevertheless said she couldn't marry him. Because of this, Jason was once again stricken with overwhelming grief. He left Odyssey and moved to Brazil, where he met a Brazilian Girl named Clevishta. Jason, without getting to really know Clevishta, married her right off. But the two didn't see eye to eye, and eventually Clevishta left Jason. Jason was left alone, with no care in the world and no point. He was overwhelmed with depression, until one day he fell on his knee's and died.

After Jason had left to move to Brazil, Penny was depressed. She decided to leave Odyssey as well and to search for Wooton. He had left Odyssey just around the time of Whit's death without really saying goodbye to anyone. She had no idea where to begin, but finally decided to ask neighbors and people who knew Wooton. After six months of contacting people and traveling to the places to see his family, she found out that he had moved to San Luis, Cuba. She packed her bags once again, bought a plane ticket, and flew to find him. She found Wooton in a strange shack. When she saw him, he was holding hands with a Cuban woman and praying. Penny hated to interrupt, so when he said "Amen", Penny said "Hello."
Wooton was completely surprised but very glad to see her. He sat her down and introduced to her his wife, Nikola. Penny was astonished that he had married, and before Wooton could explain anything of how he had come to Cuba and why, Penny got up, took her bags, and walked out. Penny moved to France where she became a professional artist and made hundred's of dollars selling her paintings. She spent the rest of her life in a large mansion with several exotic animals and paintings. When she turned 62 years old, an artist man named Vincent La Dartisk asked for her hand in marriage. She said yes, and they remained married for fourteen years, until Vincent died of a stroke. Penny was then left alone in the mansion where she eventually died of, like her husband, a stroke.

To this day, where Connie had run away to, and why Wooton had moved to Cuba remains unknown.
Chris Anthony retired and started to work for Barbie® again, and the rest of the Odyssey Crew went and did their own thing.

Adventures In Odyssey was then shut down from that day on.
Last edited by Doublem on Fri May 18, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Doublem wrote:How depressing... :( But here I go.

Whit has had a terrible fall on concrete. He is immediately taken to the hospital, but he slowly slips into a coma before they arrive. They take him in and discover he has severe brain damage. They do surgery, and to everyone's dismay, he dies during it. Connie and Eugene are crying out in the hall when the doctor comes to deliver the bad news. "I'm sorry," he says. "But Mr. Whittaker has passed away during the surgery."

This is too much for Connie. She stays home for a full two weeks just mourning. She hardly eats or drinks, and ignores all phone calls or any communication to the outside world. Occasonaly June stops by and tries to comfort her, but one day while she was talking to Connie, she tells Connie that she is moving to Mexico and marrying a British guy named Wade. Connie now is completely overwhelmed and locks herself in her room. She doesn't come out for a full week, and at the end of the week when June went upstairs to find her, she found Connie was gone, vanished, and had escaped through the window.

When Whit died, Eugene (Unlike Connie) decided to take full responsibility at Whit's End. He and Katrina seemed to manage alright, at least they thought they did. But the children didn't like the way Whit's End was turning into, so lesser and lesser kid's came, until eventually, nobody came by at all. Eugene and Katrina were heartbroken about this, but they were even sadder when June came by and told them about Connie. Eugene especially was stricken with sadness. He decided he couldn't take it anymore, and one day told Katrina that they were moving to Ireland. "Whatever for, dear?" Katrina asked. "So that we can get out of this retched town!" Was his reply. A few month's later and Eugene and Katrina packed their bags, leaving Odyssey for good.

Whit's End was now closed. Nobody came by or even paid attention to it. Twenty or so years passed before the City Counsel meeted togetether to discuss what to do with it. "Tear it down," said Councilman Jocks. Everyone liked this idea, so Whit's End was torn down. Ten years later, a business-man came by Odyssey and saw the land. He bought it and built a building where you bought Aglets and little things like that. The business failed and was bought out by a man who went by the name "The Chairmen." The older fellow bought the shop and turned it into a TV, Radio, and Video Game station. Go figure.

Jason had no idea of what was going on in Odyssey until after E&K left town. When he came back (for retirement) and discovered his Dad had died, his friend had ran away, and his two other friends had moved to Ireland, he was overcome with shock. Jason then decides that his life is useless, but before suicide could occur, he meet's Penny Wise. Penny had just come back from Pennsylvania and family, and had no idea of what had happened as well. When Jason tells her about everything, Penny is stricken with grief. She's overcome with sadness and ask's Jason where's Wooton. Jason replies that he has no idea, and before any of them could say anything else, Penny launched into a lecture of how much she was going to miss them all. Suddenly Jason realized he wasn't alone in this world. So, sharing much in common (even if Penny was much younger), the two began a friendship that would last a lifetime. Jason and Penny started seeing each other often. It was Jason's only real happy moments in those times, and the same with Penny. They met at parks, at resturants, and even at home. They talks and played games and spent there time mourning together. Two years passed with Jason living in his Dad's house, and Penny living at Connie's, until Jason decided to pop the question. Penny, shocked, told him that she couldn't marry him, because her love interest was in someone else, Wooton. When Jason informed her that Wooton hadn't been seen for two years now, Penny nevertheless said she couldn't marry him. Because of this, Jason was once again stricken with overwhelming grief. He left Odyssey and moved to Brazil, where he met a Brazilian Girl named Clevishta. Jason, without getting to really know Clevishta, married her right off. But the two didn't see eye to eye, and eventually Clevishta left Jason. Jason was left alone, with no care in the world and no point. He was overwhelmed with depression, until one day he fell on his knee's and died.

After Jason had left to move to Brazil, Penny was depressed. She decided to leave Odyssey as well and to search for Wooton. He had left Odyssey just around the time of Whit's death without really saying goodbye to anyone. She had no idea where to begin, but finally decided to ask neighbors and people who knew Wooton. After six months of contacting people and traveling to the places to see his family, she found out that he had moved to San Luis, Cuba. She packed her bags once again, bought a plane ticket, and flew to find him. She found Wooton in a strange shack. When she saw him, he was holding hands with a Cuban woman and praying. Penny hated to interrupt, so when he said "Amen", Penny said "Hello."
Wooton was completely surprised but very glad to see her. He sat her down and introduced to her his wife, Nikola. Penny was astonished that he had married, and before Wooton could explain anything of how he had come to Cuba and why, Penny got up, took her bags, and walked out. Penny moved to France where she became a professional artist and made hundred's of dollars selling her paintings. She spent the rest of her life in a large mansion with several exotic animals and artist's. When she turned 62 years old, an artist man named Vincent La Dartisk asked for her hand in marriage. She said yes, and they remained married for fourteen years, until Vincent died of a stroke. Penny was then left alone in the mansion where she eventually died of, like her husband, a stroke.

To this day, where Connie had run away to, and why Wooton had moved to Cuba remains unknown.
Chris Anthony retired and started to work for Barbie® again, and the rest of the Odyssey Crew went and did their own thing.

Thats sad. i almost cried reading it.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:

Jason had no idea of what was going on in Odyssey until after E&K left town. When he came back (for retirement) and discovered his Dad had died, his friend had ran away, and his two other friends had moved to Ireland, he was overcome with shock. Jason then decides that his life is useless, but before suicide could occur, he meet's Penny Wise. Penny had just come back from Pennsylvania and family, and had no idea of what had happened as well. When Jason tells her about everything, Penny is stricken with grief. She's overcome with sadness and ask's Jason where's Wooton. Jason replies that he has no idea, and before any of them could say anything else, Penny launched into a lecture of how much she was going to miss them all. Suddenly Jason realized he wasn't alone in this world. So, sharing much in common (even if Penny was much younger), the two began a friendship that would last a lifetime. Jason and Penny started seeing each other often. It was Jason's only real happy moments in those times, and the same with Penny. They met at parks, at resturants, and even at home. They talks and played games and spent there time mourning together. Two years passed with Jason living in his Dad's house, and Penny living at Connie's, until Jason decided to pop the question. Penny, shocked, told him that she couldn't marry him, because her love interest was in someone else, Wooton. When Jason informed her that Wooton hadn't been seen for two years now, Penny nevertheless said she couldn't marry him. Because of this, Jason was once again stricken with overwhelming grief. He left Odyssey and moved to Brazil, where he met a Brazilian Girl named Clevishta. Jason, without getting to really know Clevishta, married her right off. But the two didn't see eye to eye, and eventually Clevishta left Jason. Jason was left alone, with no care in the world and no point. He was overwhelmed with depression, until one day he fell on his knee's and died.

Wooton was completely surprised but very glad to see her. He sat her down and introduced to her his wife, Nikola. Penny was astonished that he had married, and before Wooton could explain anything of how he had come to Cuba and why, Penny got up, took her bags, and walked out. Penny moved to France where she became a professional artist and made hundred's of dollars selling her paintings. She spent the rest of her life in a large mansion with several exotic animals and artist's. When she turned 62 years old, an artist man named Vincent La Dartisk asked for her hand in marriage. She said yes, and they remained married for fourteen years, until Vincent died of a stroke. Penny was then left alone in the mansion where she eventually died of, like her husband, a stroke.

Thats sad. i almost cried reading it.
There are many flaws with this; Jason and Penny? :lol: :shock: :roll: :no: JASON CAN'T DIE! But this was very interesting to read. Interesting theory.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

:o :o :shock: :oops: *throws up*:mrgreen: :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :evil:

I know, I over use the smilies. :mrgreen:
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:I Don't want to Imagine the "End of Odyssey" but if I did this is what I would say:

Thats a creepy ending. I'm serious. It creeps me out. I hope it never ends too.
Really, It gives me the creeps too.(not the or.. part though)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Odyssey should get blasted with a nuclear bomb by Dr. Blaaguard
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:Odyssey should get blasted with a nuclear bomb by Dr. Blaaguard
He's DEAD!!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I cried when Mr. whittaker left in the episode "Gone" I would die if they stopped making AIO!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:Odyssey should get blasted with a nuclear bomb by Dr. Blaaguard
He's DEAD!!
I know but he could come back as a robot.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

HannahJ. wrote:
He's DEAD!!
Is he really dead? I know everything points to that, but they never really found his body. And how did Jack get out of the explosion? It's possible, albeit unlikely, that Blackgaard pulled Jack out, and managed to escape himself unnoticed. (Note the bold text)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Jason wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
He's DEAD!!
Is he really dead? I know everything points to that, but they never really found his body. And how did Jack get out of the explosion? It's possible, albeit unlikely, that Blackgaard pulled Jack out, and managed to escape himself unnoticed. (Note the bold text)

There were several interviews with various writers staing that he is in fact dead. There's not other possibility. He's definitely dead.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Aaron Wiley wrote:
There were several interviews with various writers staing that he is in fact dead. There's not other possibility. He's definitely dead.
Well thats their story :D
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jason had no idea of what was going on in Odyssey until after E&K left town. When he came back (for retirement) and discovered his Dad had died, his friend had ran away, and his two other friends had moved to Ireland, he was overcome with shock. Jason then decides that his life is useless, but before suicide could occur, he meet's Penny Wise. Penny had just come back from Pennsylvania and family, and had no idea of what had happened as well. When Jason tells her about everything, Penny is stricken with grief. She's overcome with sadness and ask's Jason where's Wooton. Jason replies that he has no idea, and before any of them could say anything else, Penny launched into a lecture of how much she was going to miss them all. Suddenly Jason realized he wasn't alone in this world. So, sharing much in common (even if Penny was much younger), the two began a friendship that could've lasted a lifetime. Jason and Penny started seeing each other often. It was Jason's only real happy moments in those times, and the same with Penny. They met at parks, at resturants, and even at home. They talks and played games and spent there time mourning together. Two years passed with Jason living in his Dad's house, and Penny living at Connie's, until Jason decided to pop the question. Penny, shocked, told him that she couldn't marry him, because her love interest was in someone else, Wooton. When Jason informed her that Wooton hadn't been seen for two years now, Penny nevertheless said she couldn't marry him. Because of this, Jason was once again stricken with overwhelming grief. He left Odyssey and moved to Brazil, where he met a Brazilian Girl named Clevishta. Jason, without getting to really know Clevishta, married her right off. But the two didn't see eye to eye, and eventually Clevishta left Jason. Jason was left alone, with no care in the world and no point. He was overwhelmed with depression, until one day he fell on his knee's and died.

Wooton was completely surprised but very glad to see her. He sat her down and introduced to her his wife, Nikola. Penny was astonished that he had married, and before Wooton could explain anything of how he had come to Cuba and why, Penny got up, took her bags, and walked out. Penny moved to France where she became a professional artist and made hundred's of dollars selling her paintings. She spent the rest of her life in a large mansion with several exotic animals and paintings. When she turned 62 years old, an artist man named Vincent La Dartisk asked for her hand in marriage. She said yes, and they remained married for fourteen years, until Vincent died of a stroke. Penny was then left alone in the mansion where she eventually died of, like her husband, a stroke.

That's Depressing I can't take this I am almost in tears! (I'm "Dead" Serious too)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Jason wrote:As big of a fan I am, I wouldn't want Odyssey to end. But as they say "Nothing lasts forever." If Odyssey were to end I could see it being in one of these ways.

1. An album or two that gives a focus to each character as to what they will do and what might lie ahead for their future.
Whit becomes very ill and passes away. In his final days he doesn't show a longing to stay but content for whatever happens. Some of his final words include looking forward to being with Jenny, and Jerry. When Whit dies, Jason realizes one important thing; Whit never told him or Jana where his will was located.
Connie and Eugene battle to keep Whit's End running. Someone wants to buy the building but Connie really wants to keep Whit's End going because she believes that's what Whit would want. But some things start happening that force her to think maybe it's better if they shut it down. Some of the inventions begin to malfunction, and Jason can't seem to fix them. Jason, Eugene and Connie have a long talk about what they feel should happen to Whit's End and come to the conclusion that selling it may be the best option. On the day before the auction, Jack confronts Jason asking if he found Whit's journal. Jason is confused, but Jack insists that Whit, just a few months back, took all of his journals with the help of the IS, compiled them all onto a thumb drive. Apparently Whit had programmed the IS to scan all the text, and put it all into words again onto the thumb drive for storage. Jason locates the thumb drive in the computer room. He then takes a trip into the IS in an effort to find where Whit's will could be. In the IS he relives some of Whit's memories; His conversion experience with Fiona, his experiences at war, his meeting Jenny, Whit's proposal to Jenny, as well as many many memories in Odyssey. (During this many clips from past episodes play). At the end of the program Jason is in a white room with Whit. Jason is confused for a second but realizes that Whit must have programmed this into the program to send a message. They have a little discussion, and then Whit's final words are; His will is greater than mine, though the grass is weak, the tree is tall the key lies in the world of wonder. Jason gets out of the IS and tells the others what Whit said. After discussing it, they realize that Whit must have hid something in wonder world. They investigate wonderworld and find a loose floor board and in the floor board they find a box. In the box is a bright golden key and a note; The place of slumber is a man's bridge to the imagination. And on the back, a series of numbers. They go to Whit's house and search Whit's bedroom. While there they find a secret room that opened from Whit's room. And in it a safe that required a key as well as a pass code. Using the code on the piece of paper unlocks the safe. Inside the safe is Whit's Bible along with the will. The will requested that Whit's End and the adjoining land be turned over to Jimmy Barclay with Jason to help run it as well. Connie immediately contacts Jimmy, and Jimmy agrees to help run the shop.

Eugene and Katrina feel the call to leave Odyssey and find a nice community to live in. Katrina gets a job at a school, and Eugene finds a new job at a different college. Buck visits them and requests their shelter for a while. They try to find out more, but Buck is tight lipped to hand out information. He seems like he is hiding something. Skint arrives at their house and demands that they give him Buck. Katrina and Eugene take Skint to Court but without proof that Skint is an unfit guardian they lose and Buck goes with Skint. Buck thanks Eugene and Katrina for trying and Eugene gives Buck his email to stay in touch.

Penny meets a new guy and falls head over heels for him. Wooton gets very jealous, not understanding what happened. Penny goes on a date with this guy and Wooton tries spying on them and even tries to sit in on their date. Penny confronts Wooton and they discuss their relationship. Penny confessed that while she loved Wooton as a friend, she felt that they could never really be more than that. Due to this, Wooton also leaves Odyssey but not permanently. While away he also finds a different girl and falls in love with her and they get married.
And Penny gets married to her true love.

Connie, Jason, and Jimmy run Whit's End. Jason's past lover Monica returns to Odyssey wondering if maybe she and Jason could in fact be a couple. Jason struggles with whether to trust her or not. After a time, Jason hires Monica to work at Whit's End and eventually Jason grows to trust Monica. And everyone lives happily ever after.

or

2. Adventures in Odyssey ends (Similar to the above) but in a way that allows for a spin off to come forth. Perhaps the search for Whit's will take them all over the world. Or One of the main characters leaves Odyssey and settles down in another town and new adventures spring forth with new characters.

or

3. Richard Maxwell makes a return professing his love for Connie, stating that he's changed. They get married. Glossman returns to Odyssey and kills Whit but makes it look like Maxwell did it. Eugene and Katrina get in a car accident with Penny, and Penny winds up in the hospital. And just when everything seems all back to normal, a herd of radio active rapid flying ninja squirells take over the town with the help of Grote and Buck who turns out to be Blackgaard's great nephew. :shock:
Who's Fiona? I don't remember ever hearing about her.
꿈. 희망. 전진.