Calling all fans who have ever made a mean actor comment!

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Name your fave!!!!!!!!

Whit
13%
Connie
6%
Eugene
9%
Wooton
25%
Penny
9%
Matthew
9%
Emily
6%
Olivia
3%
Jay
6%
Jason
13%

Total votes: 32

Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Who said that and what topic was it on?
That post was mean.
Nothing.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

it was accually on the main scoop page.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Why insult an actor? They can't choose what there character will be like.
Nothing.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

of course they can not.

E.R.K.

Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Ya, so why insult them about something they can't decide?
Nothing.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

yeah.

-- Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:39 pm --

agreed

E.R.K.

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Honestly. What would is the world coming to if we can't make cracks at artists' expense? ;) Don't get me wrong. I'm sick and tired of all the complaining about Emily's voice too, though it's kinda funny. But no one needs to feel guilty. In the first place, insulting a character's voice isn't quite insulting the actor.
I respect your opinion, Gable. But you need to respect that we like to joke around. There's absolutely no harm in making little jokes about actors, or anyone in any profession. So, excuse me for being so blunt, but please, live and let live.
And, once again, I'm saying some rather pointed things... but may I suggest, even if you consider it unkind to kid about people's performance in their professions, that it's more potentially problematic (and, well, silly) to make an entire topic devoted to disapproving posts made by others?
I don't want to get into a debate about this with you. As I said, I consider this all quite silly. I'd just like to try and discourage you from taking such action in the future, please. However, do as you please. Thanks! No hard feelings?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

pound foolish, the thing is, i don't think that it is " a little joke" when someone says, that " if katie leigh had but one grunt on an episode she would be named actress of the year". That isn't funny. its mean. but don't you think its not very nice to start a 'klub' that has the title emily stinks, or true emily haters, i think thats not really kind. but it sometimes it does some harm to make little jokes. we disaggree. we need to forget that we dont see eye 2 eye about this. Gablerb, actually age ten. Emily rules, I Heart Emily. I'm a member of the emily rules klub.

E.R.K.

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

But, no one said that on this board, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the Emily war.
It was a terrible thing to say, but you shouldn't be getting after people on this board, they had nothing to do with it.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

im not accusing anybody, but people should know that some people say stuff like that.

E.R.K.

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I agree with TS. I don't want to sound mean, but perhaps it's just that you don't have the sense of humor a lot of us have. I'm not insulting the actress, I just don't like the character. Sure, I've said a couple things that I regret now, but overall, this Emily war has always been in fun and never escalated past ocasional death threats. :lol: (I'm kidding, as usual)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Well, I have a sense of humor, I just think that if you want 2 make a joke, make it funny. Because saying things like hate, are not so funny. Because, funny means it make them all laugh, but I am frowning about now!

E.R.K.

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes, as I said, you may not have the same kind of sense of humor we do. That's why you're frowning. True, not everyone finds this funny, but most of us have had a good laugh. You can just ignore the Emily klub threads if you really don't like the comments. No one's forcing you to look at them.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.