Least Favorite Episode

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What is your least favorite AIO episode?

The Day After Christmas
7%
The Pushover
6%
A Lyin Tale
11%
Bethany's Flood
12%
The Seven Deadly Dwarves
12%
Snow Day
6%
Called on In Class
10%
Finish What You...
9%
An Agreeable Nanny
9%
Other
18%

Total votes: 131

Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

I like pretty much like all AIO episodes but a few I don't like at all. Game for a Mystery is one of them. The ones I like the least are the ones that are kind of embarassing to be caught listening to. :oops:
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Peachey Keen wrote:I like pretty much like all AIO episodes but a few I don't like at all. Game for a Mystery is one of them. The ones I like the least are the ones that are kind of embarassing to be caught listening to. :oops:
I know. I've always disliked Emily and yesterday i was listening to Emily the Genius and my sister came in and started making a big deal about it.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Please. I don't like AIO because it's cool (it's not, to be honest) or because other people are inclined to like it too. The only reason to like it is to like it. Who cares what "Katerina" thinks about Emily the Genius, Wooton?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

called on in class is junk
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

you dare suggest that there is a bad odyssey episode? How dare you, sir!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Called On in Class is probably one of the most boring AiO episodes out there...perhaps just second to Hallowed Be Thy Name. I'm not quite sure which one I'd rather listen to at the moment. I really like the Pushover though and am surprised to find that most people don't like it!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I know, Valiant!! I can't believe you all hate some of these episodes!! I think the worst episode they've produced is Caroling, Caroling. Self explanatory.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Least favorite would definitely be, "Hallowed Be Thy Name". So-o-o-o-o boring! I don't think I've listened to it all the way through.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

One of my favorites is Called on in Class..... I don't see why it's boring.... I mean the western scenes, the Hogan's Heroes parody, the comedy, it's great!!!
Mara
Pistachio

I didn't really like the Fifth House on the Left, for some reason.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I CAN'T STAND CAMILLA! So naturally, I picked "An Agreeable Nanny."
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I really can't think of any on the spot now, but I really can't stand listening to "Applesauce" because Connie is SO ANNOYING!!! SHE is all like "well, im not gonna leave untill you tell me, so you might as well tell me!" ah!
looking back at older posts, I need to agree with Mara and Nelson S.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Ok... why are the episodes with Bethany Shepard on the list? She's the best character in AiO!

Umm... Least favorite... "Hallowed Be Thy Name" and "Life, in the Third Person." CAN'T STAND Mandy in that episode! I only listen to it for a good laugh. :twisted:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Mara
Pistachio

I didn't enjoy Living in the Gray all that much either. It was so depressing seeing Jimmy's life going downhill. I was happy to see that his life was going much better and that he was working for a television station in the Triangled Web in album 50.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I hate Pipe Drems, Curious, Isn't It?, and probably every episode with Danny Schmitt in it. You're probably wondering why I dislike these episodes; here's why:

Pipe Dreams: This strange and uncreative (that's two reasons allready!) episodes like this one is super predictable and packed with fake drama.

Curious, Isn't It?: Two words: Bad acting. Bad acting can ruin a great storyline (not that this episode has a
great storyline), and I guess I just naturally don't like older episodes before Connie, Eugene, and Jared were introduced.

All Danny Schmitt Episodes: Danny isn't a very good character and the episodes he is in are usually pretty stupid and have stupid storyline and bad acting.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

gotta agree with you on that one,
I don't remember the name, but the old one with the girl who is scared of the dark, and the kid who locks himself with her in whit's basement, that episode is a good example of all your reasons above.

I also don't like any of the totally unrealistic episodes, (except the twilife zone), but the ones that TRY (and fail) to explain and fit it into reality, in the twilife they never try to explain it, or like it is a segment of KYDS,
But I can't stand the really weird ones.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Mara
Pistachio

I believe that episode is called Nothing to Fear and I wasn't crazy about that one either, Nate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Liz'alike wrote:I CAN'T STAND CAMILLA!
One can see why. She's an adorable, kind, funny Christian girl. Who could stand someone like that?
NateVONgreat wrote:, but I really can't stand listening to "Applesauce" because Connie is SO ANNOYING!!! SHE is all like "well, im not gonna leave untill you tell me, so you might as well tell me!" ah!

That seems to be an overreaction. Is that just your emotions, or do you think Connie is genuinely out of character? Because, if so, you're mistaken.
I've never heard Hallowed, but apparently it's not a favorite.
Not sure about a least favorite, but For Three Dollars More is a contender. It has a lot of high points, a good script in ways, but the moral is a bit mangled. We see a couple of stories that don't really teach us about tithing much, and then Whit comes... and gives us another story that doesn't really teach us about tithing. Wha? Plus, Barrett's simply not much of a main character. Generally speaking, he works best as a co star.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:
Liz'alike wrote:I CAN'T STAND CAMILLA!
One can see why. She's an adorable, kind, funny Christian girl. Who could stand someone like that?
NateVONgreat wrote:, but I really can't stand listening to "Applesauce" because Connie is SO ANNOYING!!! SHE is all like "well, im not gonna leave untill you tell me, so you might as well tell me!" ah!

That seems to be an overreaction. Is that just your emotions, or do you think Connie is genuinely out of character? Because, if so, you're mistaken.
I've never heard Hallowed, but apparently it's not a favorite.
Not sure about a least favorite, but For Three Dollars More is a contender. It has a lot of high points, a good script in ways, but the moral is a bit mangled. We see a couple of stories that don't really teach us about tithing much, and then Whit comes... and gives us another story that doesn't really teach us about tithing. Wha? Plus, Barrett's simply not much of a main character. Generally speaking, he works best as a co star.
Yeah, pretty much same here. Three Dollars More was a bit of a downer.

And I can stand Camilla. I love Camilla. I just am trying to get used to her new voice. I don't totally hate it like I first did, but it's really... Different. Different isn't always a bad thing, I know. It just takes time to get used to.

I also don't really like Castles and Cauldrons. Not that it's a bad episode, it just creeps me out. =P
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Least favourite episodes:

Snow Day

Game for a Mystery and Stage Fright

Something Old, Something New

An Agreeable Nanny was very interesting and not too far fetched (except for one thing), which I appreciated. I was disappointed, however, with the babysitter somehow being a actor. That was completely unnecessary and it took away from the rest of the episode.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle