Least Favorite Episode

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What is your least favorite AIO episode?

The Day After Christmas
7%
The Pushover
6%
A Lyin Tale
11%
Bethany's Flood
12%
The Seven Deadly Dwarves
12%
Snow Day
6%
Called on In Class
10%
Finish What You...
9%
An Agreeable Nanny
9%
Other
18%

Total votes: 131

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Least Favorite Episode

I thought this would be an interesting forum, because people are constantly talking about their favorite episodes. I thought it would be a switch if people talked about their least favorite. I've set up a small poll, but that's limited. So there's an 'other' option. If you pick other, tell us what your least favorite is! Personally, my least favorite AIO episode of all time is 'The Final Conflict' (Just Kidding! :lol: I'll tell you when I can figure it out!)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Nothing to Fear. There wasn't really anything truly bad about it. But there wasn't anything special about it either. Just a AIO few characters created especially for their roles, The Mean Guy, The Mean Guy's Reluctant Follower, and The Over-Feminine Stereotype, who did their un-memorable show and were never seen again. Oh, 101, judging by your Worst Albums of All Time list, you'll disagree with me strongly on this, but I enjoyed tremendously The Seven Deadly Dwarves.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Nothing to Fear. There wasn't really anything truly bad about it. But there wasn't anything special about it either. Just a AIO few characters created especially for their roles, The Mean Guy, The Mean Guy's Reluctant Follower, and The Over-Feminine Stereotype, who did their un-memorable show and were never seen again. Oh, 101, judging by your Worst Albums of All Time list, you'll disagree with me strongly on this, but I enjoyed tremendously The Seven Deadly Dwarves.
I respect your opinion on The Seven Deadly Dwarves, though I completely disagree with you. I believe both Bethany episodes in Album 34 are horrible, and should not have been included. And yes, Nothing to Fear is pretty bad, but I didn't consider it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Not to start a fight, but I enjoyed Nothing to Fear, especially Lucy's and What's-His-Name's rendition of "Greater Is He Who Is In You".
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Not to start a fight, but I enjoyed Nothing to Fear, especially Lucy's and What's-His-Name's rendition of "Greater Is He Who Is In You".
Frankly, I don't think it was that horrible of an episode either. What do you guys think of A Lyin Tale?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hmm. I must have an older version than you two. Lucy wasn't in my version, but it's on a VERY old tape collection.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Umm. It all happened at four corners!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:Umm. It all happened at four corners!
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I LOVE that episode! It's probably in my Top 50 favorites. (That's not saying a whole lot, but still.) Why don't you like it?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I LOVE that episode! It's probably in my Top 50 favorites. (That's not saying a whole lot, but still.) Why don't you like it?
It gives me the creeps. It always has. I hate others but this one was the first to my mind.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
It gives me the creeps. It always has. I hate others but this one was the first to my mind.
OK, I guess I can sort of understand that. I still love it, though!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Just wanted to say, Mr. Thinker, I have not finished your new AIC, but I'm enjoying it a lot so far! Nice humor... Maxwell in a corny band. Wow.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Just wanted to say, Mr. Thinker, I have not finished your new AIC, but I'm enjoying it a lot so far! Nice humor... Maxwell in a corny band. Wow.
Yep. It's the same band that Nick talked about in The W.E.. And I'm glad you like it! I really enjoy writing them!

-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 am --
Pound Foolish wrote:Just wanted to say, Mr. Thinker, I have not finished your new AIC, but I'm enjoying it a lot so far! Nice humor... Maxwell in a corny band. Wow.
Yep. It's the same band that Nick talked about in The W.E.. And I'm glad you like it! I really enjoy writing them!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I have never like the episode "Snow Day". I don't have a valid reason, but I just don't like it!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I have never like the episode "Snow Day". I don't have a valid reason, but I just don't like it!
I don't love that episode either. I have a couple reasons why:

It's unrealistic.

It's corny and stupid.

It bores you to death.

The moral seems a little forced.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

My least favorite is Something Old, Something New. No explanation needed there, I think.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

You're one of those people who think Mitch and Connie should have stayed together and that Maureen is a terribly wicked person, aren't you, Underseasie?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

underseasie wrote:My least favorite is Something Old, Something New. No explanation needed there, I think.
Um, I understand why, but I absolutely disagree with you.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, then, Mr. Thinker, shame. Shame. Shaaaaaammmme. Shame. On. You. Anyhow, it's understandable, enjoying those episodes. But, seriously, don't you think they could've ditched some of the play with having Maureen looking like a bad guy for some time convincing us to actually like her?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I don't really have a least favorite episode... and I think "Snow Day" is hilarious!!!! And "Something old, something new" is good if I need to be mad at someone for a skit or something like that. (Except the funny parts)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

The Old Judge wrote:You're one of those people who think Mitch and Connie should have stayed together and that Maureen is a terribly wicked person, aren't you, Underseasie?
Yes, I am. Why, are you one those people who loves Maureen and is glad the whole Connie/Mitch thing is over(like my sister)?
꿈. 희망. 전진.