Kopfkino

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Woobou
Vanilla

Kopfkino

What did you guys think of this episode? It was nice to hear Mr. Holstein again.
Lime jello. Carburetors. Fresh stick anti-perspirant. Ant farms. Sea monkeys. Cheese.
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

I'll be honest, I don't really like the fairy-tale AIOs. I just find them unamusing and boring, and I like the real stories with the characters being themselves.
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Yep, it was good to hear from Wilhelm Holstein again. \:D/ There were a few lines that he had which I found hard to understand because of his thick accent.

I found the first story, The Hare and the Hedgehog, to be more interesting than the second story, The Three Languages (the Doof story).
Is it just me, or did anyone else find the insults the Hare was giving the Hedgehog to be pretty cruel? Sure, I guess that was the idea, and I suppose it may have been meant to be funny, but I still thought some of those remarks were pretty rude, even for Odyssey. :? :noway:

I liked the voice that Phil Lollar did for Doof's father in the second story. It was good!

The two stories were good, but I think it would have been nice for them to have had a common moral.

Oh, and on the Official Podcast, Dave Arnold said that there was a third story that was recorded but was cut from this episode; the story of the country mouse and the city mouse. I hope that the Odyssey team releases it at some point.

This episode was good, but I think I liked the "Rumpelstiltskin" episode better.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.