If I Never Told You

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

If I Never Told You

What's everyone's thoughts on this late Christmas episode?
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I’m a month late :anxious:, but here are my thoughts:

This episode was fine, I didn’t have too many problems with it. I think it was a bit better than “The Forever Gift”.

One of my main complaints is that Wooton mentions that Mrs. Kramer was living in town when he first moved to Odyssey. We all know that Wooton first appeared in the episode “Welcoming Wooton” back in album 36: Danger Signals. Mrs. Kramer never appeared in any episodes (nor was she even mentioned) until the episode “Anger Mismanagement”, in album 54: Clanging Cymbals, 10 years, 18 albums, and 222 episodes later. And I feel like it is implied in “Anger Mismanagement” that he and Mrs. Kramer had just met. Are you trying to tell me she was living in Odyssey all those years and we didn’t know about her? I don’t believe it. :noway: I think they could have had Wooton mention a different character, such as Mrs. Randolf, or Mr. Rose, or some other character who was around in that era.
But that’s just a minor complaint that bugged me.

I always like hearing from Penny’s parents. They were good in this one. Hopefully they will appear in some more mainstream episodes. And we now know of another member of the Bassett family: Aunt Beatrice. Maybe she will appear in future episodes?

Overall, I didn’t have many complaints about this episode. It was fine. There aren't too many things that stuck out to me to make very memorable, but that’s okay. Anything I'm missing? I would like to hear everyone else’s thoughts.

This is the second episode written by the new writer, Abigail Geiger, to be released. I’m looking forward to hearing more of episodes written by her in the future.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.