Episodes with Dream Sequences.

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Episodes with Dream Sequences.

I thought it would be fun to list all the episodes with dream sequences that I could think of. I’m not counting Episodes with flashbacks, or Imagination Station or room of Consequence episodes.
Here is the list,
Nothing to Fear,
Choices,
Bad Luck,
Better Late Than Never,
Wishful thinking,
Mortal Coil part 1&2,(I not sure if this counts.)

if you can think of any i am missing feel free to add them to this one or make your own list of them.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

A few other dream sequences I can think of off the top of my head are,
Welcome Home, Mr. Blackgaard (Edwin dreams that he is tarred and feathered by angry Odyssey residents)
The Inspiration Station, Part 1 (Connie dreams about having an ice cream dish temper tantrum during an identity crisis)

I'm not sure if you are counting instances when people have dreams while they are unconscious, but here are a few of those:
Someone to Watch Over Me (Jimmy falls out of the Wonderworld tree house and hits his head and the whole episode is a dream)
It's a Pokenberry Christmas, Part 2 (George Barclay hits his head when trying to save Eugene, and all of part 2 is a dream)

I'm sure there are a ton of others. :)
Last edited by Polehaus53 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

New years Eve Live Bernard's story involves a boy who travelled forwards in time which turned out to be just a dream.

Solitary Refinement Eugene falls asleep while at the monastery and dreams about Katrina, before then mistaking Whit for a dream.

A new Era Leonard dreams about his past throughout the 3 part episode.

Small Fires, Little Pools Jack dreams about fire and pools of water, and realizes he could reestablish the Israelites to counteract the vandalism.

The Present Long Ago Trent dreams/daydreams about tv characters helping him to work out what to do about Max.

if we're counting the videos, in A Fine Feather Friend Dylan dreams about the vacuum cleaner chasing him, and in Baby Daze Eugene dreams that his computer takes control of his robot and tries to get rid of (eat?) him.
Patterson
Strawberry

A Mission for Jimmy Jimmy dreams that he and Dan Isidro are trying to get a sick boy to a doctor in Nicaragua.

The Seven Deadly Dwarves Bethany Shepherd has a dream where the 7 dwarves are holding her hostage in a cottage... cheese house. Total trainwreck of an episode.

The Pretty Good Samaritan Charles Edward Thompson dreams that Glen Adams is the injured man in the story of the good samaritan, but Glen is so annoying that Charles refuses to help him.

Forever Amen Danny Schmidt has a dream where he gets to meet his miscarried little sister Billie and teach her "important stuff" like how to hit a baseball.

The Day Independence Came (the character passes out, so maybe this doesn't count) Irwin Springer dreams he meets Nathan Hale and delivers a message from George Washington to the Continental Congress.

Push the Red Button Eugene connects all the inventions and devices in Whit's End (again), so they have to stop Lord Gargantuan Foulspleen from defiling everything. At the end of the episode Wooton reveals that it was only his dream. Very strange episode but kinda fun.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I just though of more episodes to add to this list: “Here Am I”(the entire episode is a dream).
Mayor For a Day(the whole episode is a dream)
A Thanksgiving Carol
“Bethany's Flood”
Called On in Class.(Trent daydreams about a bunch of bad stuff happening to him while giving his oral report.)

Our Daily Bread( George Barclay dream about cooking a squrriel.)
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

So looks like I just missed "Wishful Thinking" and "The Pretty Good Samaritan." Huh.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I forgot to add these episodes;
Here Am I (The entire episode is a dream)
Darien's Rise Parts IV and V
Push the Red Button live ( I know we already have this episode listed I just wanted to add the Live version)

I just found some others episodes that I didn't think of to add, A Predicament of Biblical Proportions ( Buddy is daydreaming about stuff including his teacher being the Queen of Hearts), "Have a Heart( another espisode with Buddy daydreaming about stuff), Your Honest Opinion, Please( Wooton daydreams about a clown painting), Sir Buddy's Snowy Day ( Buddy daydreams that he is a knight rescuing a princess) I borrowed these from Scientific Guy answer's to a similiar question that also works with this post, so thanks I wouldn't have thought of some of these episode if I hadn't read that post. (P.S I didn't included #33:Walk Worthy episode because I forgot that I had heard it and I didn't including 34: Rydell Revelations part 3, because no-one is said to be dreaming, and their are no obvious daydream sequences, and nobody wakes up from any dream, in this episode, but I really think that this episode being list as contain a dream sequence is just a joke, because every seems to dislike it.)