For a Song

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

For a Song

What did you guys think about this episode?
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Carl wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:38 pm
What did you guys think about this episode?
so this episode was basically Valerie trying to ruin Buck and Jule's friendship.
"he had me sell the kids the answers to the test, then he sold the list of kids who cheated to the school" that sounds more like skint was just being a jerk rather then actually trying to con anyone.
Buck being concerned about some of the people he met helping him thwart Valerie was a good touch to the story.
The interactions between Buck and Jules were great that fans can say either 'they're just friends" or 'yeah, they secretly like each other" but it works either way.
Also, Valerie, please just stop hitting on Buck, he's not into people who do what you do, especially to Jules.
I can certainly see how this leads into the next episode(s), and can't wait.
Woobou
Vanilla

I didn’t like it. I thought the story line was a little lame. The Jules/Buck romance/unromance is getting kind of sickening.
Lime jello. Carburetors. Fresh stick anti-perspirant. Ant farms. Sea monkeys. Cheese.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

My random thoughts:
I really liked how Jules' music was used as a bridge between scenes. Her last song transition was the best. Sounded great.
Yeah, there was a lot of romantic stuff flying around in this episode, some of which (with Madison, Devan, and Valerie) was unnecessary. I'm guessing that this episode is establishing the relationship between Buck and Jules so that it's clear where they are at when her mom returns in California Dreams.
Romance aside, it was nice to see Jules again. She's been missing from the mainstream for two albums.
I think the ending of this episode would have been great if Buck had said, "You can start by buying me a milkshake for a change...and getting started on that history paper."
(Mr. Altman is still in business from The Price of Freedom O.o )
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Carl
Caramel Crunch

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:21 pm
My random thoughts:
I really liked how Jules' music was used as a bridge between scenes. Her last song transition was the best. Sounded great.
Yeah, there was a lot of romantic stuff flying around in this episode, some of which (with Madison, Devan, and Valerie) was unnecessary. I'm guessing that this episode is establishing the relationship between Buck and Jules so that it's clear where they are at when her mom returns in California Dreams.
Romance aside, it was nice to see Jules again. She's been missing from the mainstream for two albums.
I think the ending of this episode would have been great if Buck had said, "You can start by buying me a milkshake for a change...and getting started on that history paper."
(Mr. Altman is still in business from The Price of Freedom O.o )
Completely agree!
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~