Scientific Guy's Top 50 Episodes

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy's Top 50 Episodes

Hi Soda Shop!
I have taken the plunge and compiled my list of my Top 50 Odyssey episodes of all time. These are the ones that are not only my favorites, but also the ones I perceive to be critically the best.
AIOWiki - User:Scientific Guy/Top 50
Any thoughts?

Caramel Crunch

Assuming it is in order, I completely disagree with your list.

;)

It's hard to provide an in-depth analysis of how somebody else orders episodes, but I can say confidently that my top-50 would look quite different, partly in composition, largely in order. This has brought the idea back to my mind of a linear ranking system, which I might look into implementing sometime after other projects are completed.
A classic never goes out of style.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Oh boy.

Let’s take the top 10 for the moment. How drastically different would that be?
Bob
Caramel Crunch

I really can't say without spending a lot more time processing it. On a more casual level, though, I have done a decent percentage (at least 20%) of OACS' total votes, so it's fair to say its top ten is influenced by me and somewhat (20%? ;) ) represents my views "off-the-cuff" (that is, without deep analysis). That list vs. yours, for quick reference:

1. The Final Conflict - Plan B, Part 2: Collision Course
2. The Last Resort - Checkmate
3. The Time Has Come - Plan B, Part 4: Resistance
4. A Question About Tasha - The Time Has Come
5. Clara - The Moral Coil, Part 1
6. ...But Not Forgotten - The Mortal Coil, Part 2
7. Another Chance - Plan B, Part 1: Missing in Action
8. Exceptional Circumstances - Exit
9. Plan B, Part 2: Collision Course - Expect the Worst
10. The Battle, Part 1 - The Battle, Part 2

I highly doubt that would be my personal top ten, in composition or order, but I'm inclined to think it has more in common with it than yours, particularly the high placement of "The Final Conflict". I'm not sure whether I'd take any other episode in AIO over that one, whereas on your list it's #34.
A classic never goes out of style.
Eugene's Computer
Vanilla

I'm curious to know your basis of ranking them.
I'm in the same process, and I created a points system that in my opinion does a lot to rate them.

Here is how I rank every episode -
Enjoyability (/5)
Moral/Effectiveness of Story (/5)
Dramatics (/5)
Quality of Voices (/5)
Resolution/Cliffhanger (/3)
Humor (/2)

All in all, It is out of 25 points. I can't remember off the top of my head, but some of the better episodes are Flash Flood, which has around 22 points, Someone to Watch Over Jimmy, at 21 points, and obviously Mortal Coil, with 23. I have a lot more listening to do, I am only just now getting to the Israelite Volume.

Also, I love this Thread so I'd love to get it going again!