Man of the House

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What's your rating of Man of the House?

Five - It was great!
No votes
Four - It was pretty good!
50%
Three - It was fine.
50%
Two - It wasn't very good.
No votes
One - It was awful!
No votes

Total votes: 4

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Man of the House

What did everyone think of this episode?
I rated this four stars. It wasn't the best episode I've ever heard, but I liked it more than Rightly Dividing. I enjoyed seeing the Perkins family altogether for the first time. They look promising to me.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah, it's definitely a step up from Rightly Dividing. This was the first episode in a while that felt like it was given as much thought and care as older episodes. It's the right combination of complexity and realism. I really enjoyed it. Still not a fan of new David, but what can ya do
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse