The Toy

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The Toy

In album 65 One episode drew my eye. The Toy. In the notes section it said that the people that run Whit's End Connelsville will appear. This means Ed Washington and possibly the rest of the family are coming back!!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Re: The Toy

Yay!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

The Washington 's are coming back.!

I went to focus on the family today and got a tour blah blah blah but the important thing is I asked Nathan hobbler if the Washington's are coming back in The Toy episode. He said that Ed Washington is coming back and maybe marvin. What do you guys think? Talk it up!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I am very happy to hear this. So the question is then, will we hear anything about Kelly? Or Elaine, who's VA passed away in 2015. I'm really excited though!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:I am very happy to hear this. So the question is then, will we hear anything about Kelly? Or Elaine, who's VA passed away in 2015. I'm really excited though!
Nothing from Elanie he said there not going to bring here back. They never said anything about Kelly or aggg i can't remember the other ones name!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Tamika. They could be mentioned though.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:Tamika. They could be mentioned though.
Right that's her name. That would be cool.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Considering Marvin was in the club a while back, it doesn't surprise me. Not to mention, Ed is The Toy Man
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Bren wrote:Not to mention, Ed is The Toy Man
Lol, didn't even catch that... \:D/