804 The Key Suspect

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

804 The Key Suspect

If you haven't listened to the key suspect do not open the spoiler.
The Key Suspect is a pretty good Jones and Parker Detective Agency Mystery. I am pretty sure that Morrie Rydell opened the lockers and framed dion.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I have some theories about Mori- which you can hear in the latest episode of the Scoopcast

"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

I think this episode was the best Jones and Parker episode yet (some of the others I felt were kinda lame but this one was better than the best) and I liked the new character (can 't remember her name but it's the Asian girl that Matthew has a crush on). And yeah,
Morrie definitely did it.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

The only thing I can think about in terms of Morrie, is Kids Corner...
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Bren wrote:The only thing I can think about in terms of Morrie, is Kids Corner...
I don't understand what you mean by this.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Kids Corner is produced by ReFrame Media, the English language ministry of Back to God Ministries International

Geared for children age 6—12, the weekly half-hour radio program and web site teach in a contemporary way, the wisdom and the truth of God to the issues and challenges that affect a child's life. Through audio drama and web resources, children are not only entertained, but are helped to develop an interest in the Bible and in becoming followers of Jesus

Lizard-like character Liz and his friends share adventures and sometimes make bad decisions. But they are guided to Biblical principles by their parents and their favorite neighbors Grandpa Anole and Granny Gecko. These stories entertain and help children make godly choices, trust God, and love and serve others.
Oh, hi. My name is Morrie Clumptoes. My family and Liz's family have been friends for years. I'm in the same grade as Liz and the others at Reptarium Middle School. I'm good at schoolwork, but not so good at sports. I really like to hang out with Liz and his friends, but sometimes it seems like they don't want me around. But you know I always say, you have to be a friend to have a friend, so I always try to be the best friend I can be—even when they aren't good friends to me.