The Labyrinth

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Do you like the Labyrinth

Duh. It's the best episode ever!
23%
Ya. It's good, but not my favourite.
62%
It's okay.
12%
I didn't really like it.
4%
Hated it.
No votes

Total votes: 26

C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

It's awesome! Definetly in my top 20 favorite episodes which I cannot post so do not think of asking me.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

C-guy wrote:It's awesome! Definetly in my top 20 favorite episodes which I cannot post so do not think of asking me.
So, C-guy, what are your top 20 favorite episodes??..........

Just kidding. :D
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

suzylou wrote:
C-guy wrote:It's awesome! Definetly in my top 20 favorite episodes which I cannot post so do not think of asking me.
So, C-guy, what are your top 20 favorite episodes??..........

Just kidding. :D
Yeah, you better be. :mrgreen:
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I listened to it twice last night! I had to skip the first thing ya know on a cd it has 1-9 well i had to skip 1 cause my thing was messing up but over all I like it! But u really dont hear of the other girl agent who thought it was Jason who gassed them. The chilling part of where Billings tells Grote to get in the coffin! :)
And Sue u think we'll ever hear from her again?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Personally, I loved this episode!! It was funny, well put together, and something a bit out of the ordinary.

The only thing I didn't like is that it seemed like an odyssey version of James Bond. Or, even a bit like Cars 2! (Which, was made to be like James Bond, I know.)
The idea had been played twice already... So, that was a bit cliche...

However, I know it was meant to be that way. Also, because of the good acting and how well the episode was put together, I still thought it a great one and I listen to it all the time. ;)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

It's not my FAVorite episode but I do like it because it features Jason/spy things which I love. It impacted me so much that it inspired me to write a fanfic about consequences of the 'labyrinth' he was involved in during his pursuit of Mr. Grote. I wondered, what exactly did he get involved in and how much did he compromise his values? They didn't really spell it out much in the show.

-- Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 pm --

Other than wanting to get revenge on Mr. Grote.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Did he really compromise his values at all? Sure he was focused on getting the job done, not God, but that's all that's really considered as a problem at the end of the episode. And is it a problem? Jason was in a life or death race against time. There wasn't time or room for much else.
By the way, you write a lllot of fan fiction, Amerka. Glad to meet yet another writer on here, and it's neat you're so fascinated and dedicated to Odyssey.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Hm....perhaps I'm getting mixed up with my fanfiction...I might have to listen to the episode again.

I have just started writing fanfiction(last December) --it's funny I didn't start sooner since I have always been (since I was 7) a big fan of Odyssey. And I have been writing for almost as long---they just didn't come together till recently.

Blitz
Moose Tracks

I love it. One of the best episodes ever.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote:Did he really compromise his values at all? Sure he was focused on getting the job done, not God, but that's all that's really considered as a problem at the end of the episode. And is it a problem? Jason was in a life or death race against time. There wasn't time or room for much else.
Jason talked about "living in lies to save the truth"--what were the lies specifically, and how deeply had this affected him? Also, he wanted to get revenge on Grote; he believes he might have done the same thing under different circumstances. Dale doubts it, but would he have? It sounds like he's in a situation he needs to get out of, but most of the episode was just an adventure and didn't address this. I could be wrong, of course.

Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Pound Foolish wrote:Did he really compromise his values at all? Sure he was focused on getting the job done, not God, but that's all that's really considered as a problem at the end of the episode. And is it a problem? Jason was in a life or death race against time. There wasn't time or room for much else.
So you're saying you think that sometimes it's ok if we leave God as an afterthought if there are "more important thing" at stake? That's an interesting opinion, although not at all Biblical. There are plenty of verses in the Bible about putting God first in everything we do, and he'll take care of everything else.
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Jason, in this episode, started losing sight of what was right in this episode, and considered killing Mr. Grote, which would have been murder. When you lose sight of God's will and sense of justice, and put your own feelings and whatnot "first", you end up making bad decisions.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVED that episode!!! My top favourite mystery :) The part where Billings almost shot Jason was soooooooo freaky though... if Jason was gonna die, then I might as well too! lol jkjkjk But I gave it to my friends who have 6 little kids and they listened to it and were very scared... and the mum was shocked because we plan on acting it out, because we've already acted out part one :)
Samantha14 wrote:Personally, I loved this episode!! It was funny, well put together, and something a bit out of the ordinary.

The only thing I didn't like is that it seemed like an odyssey version of James Bond. Or, even a bit like Cars 2! (Which, was made to be like James Bond, I know.)
The idea had been played twice already... So, that was a bit cliche...

However, I know it was meant to be that way. Also, because of the good acting and how well the episode was put together, I still thought it a great one and I listen to it all the time. ;)
I really think that Paul McCusker based Billings and Florin on Holly and Finn in Cars 2. I'll have to email and ask... :)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I thought it was pretty good. It felt almost as if it were one of those episodes that ends a saga. What I mean by that is that it was really dramatic and, if it had been in a saga, the most exciting part of it, like the finally that wrapped it all up. I also loved Sue's accent because I always have wanted to have an accent like hers.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...