Who is the Perilous Pen?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Who is the perilious pen

Mitch
No votes
Richard Maxwell
7%
Mr Charles
7%
Jules
57%
Wooton
No votes
Whit
No votes
Mr Grote
No votes
Dr Blackard
No votes
Hank Murry
No votes
Philip Glossman
No votes
Vance
7%
Jay
No votes
Emily
7%
Penny
7%
Wooton's Cousin
7%

Total votes: 14

vickygreen48
Strawberry

Novatom wrote:
vickygreen48 wrote:to everyone posting on this topic: didnt u guys hear album 58? the perilious pen is nobody... like its maximuzed comics just stealing the comic creaters info and making a blog about it. but i do wish that it was a specific person :(
I completely disagree. The perilous pen isn't nobody. The perilous pen does exist, it just exists in the form of many different people. "There is no perilous pen," is wrong. There isn't a perilous pen, there are perilous pens. Maybe that's what Detective Pullhouse meant.
yeah sorry thats what i meant by that, you just said it better :)
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

*Detective Polehaus* I believe it is German. An Americanized version would be "Polehouse," but not "Pullhouse."
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)