Who is the Perilous Pen?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Who is the perilious pen

Mitch
No votes
Richard Maxwell
7%
Mr Charles
7%
Jules
57%
Wooton
No votes
Whit
No votes
Mr Grote
No votes
Dr Blackard
No votes
Hank Murry
No votes
Philip Glossman
No votes
Vance
7%
Jay
No votes
Emily
7%
Penny
7%
Wooton's Cousin
7%

Total votes: 14

Speed Surge
Vanilla

Who is the Perilous Pen?

I am almost positive its Richard Maxwell!
He was Arem until his voice couldn't make it to Burbank, so Steve Burns stepped in!
( Odyssey Guide )
It would be fitting for him to return! :mrgreen:
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Jules. It's cliched so AIO will do it, plus - ------ -- --------
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I'd have to go with Jules. She can't be trusted.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I agree. It must be Jules.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

This is Paul McCusker we're talking about. The Labyrenth, the GRC, etc. He's not known for being predictable. Though he was predictable in The Mysterious Clock Tower on purpose. He clearly attracted attention to the janitor fellow. As a joke, Matthew even came out and said he was the culprit. You can't make it much more obvious who the culprit is than saying he's the culprit. That mystery wasn't a who dunnit but a how dunnit, and just as exciting for it.

But, while Jules is an obvious suspect much like the janitor was, (she even dramatically showed up right about when Wooton and Penny were talking about the "Perilous Pen") but I doubt that's what McCusker is doing this time. The theme for this time around looks like it'll be surprises, seeing as there were so many in the first episode. And about Penny being the "Perilous Pen"... Why do people even think that? Just because it's alliterative?

Anyhoo, I've learned to trust AIO.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I know but I'd better not say.
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Well, I know as well, but... I can't say.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote:This is Paul McCusker we're talking about. The Labyrenth, the GRC, etc. He's not known for being predictable.
I am leaning towards Jules, definitely. It all fits. She seemed quite interested about Wooton's new comics... that's just my two cents
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I doubt it is Jules... It seems way to easy.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It could be Wooton, trying to build up the drama of having his comics being released, giving teasers to the public and the like.

Or it could be Mr. Grote, because his next plan is to assassinate key world leaders through incredibly childish means, and the ComicCon writers are somehow constantly finding out about his plans and writing them down as their stories, thus actually publishing his plan to a worldwide audience. If Mr. Grote gives the original story ideas (and/or false plots) to the public, then he puts the cartoonists in a quandary, and is able to proceed with his diabolical doings undetected. \:D/
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

It's probs Kelly! :D :D We can only pray. :(
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I already know, so...
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I'm leaning towards Hank Murray.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah, sure. You already know anyway, Ducky, so what are you talking about?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

seeing pound foolish's avatar, I think it is, THE KING!! (of rock 'n roll baby)

for realsis, i thought at first it is wooton's cousin, but then the latest episode made me think otherwise,
the AIO writers, (whoever wrote this series) are really good at keeping us on the edge of our seats.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah, I thought it was Hadley for awhile, too. Who do you think it is now, Nate?
vickygreen48
Strawberry

to everyone posting on this topic: didnt u guys hear album 58? the perilious pen is nobody... like its maximuzed comics just stealing the comic creaters info and making a blog about it. but i do wish that it was a specific person :(
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Actually, I think Wooton, Penny, and Hadley all specifically intentified Dee Grant as the Perilous Pen.

What I'm most disappointed about is that the title of this topic continues to be misspelled. :(
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
vickygreen48
Strawberry

TigerShadow wrote:Actually, I think Wooton, Penny, and Hadley all specifically intentified Dee Grant as the Perilous Pen.

What I'm most disappointed about is that the title of this topic continues to be misspelled. :(
yeah. its her and other people at maximuzed comics who work together to creat this "perilious pen"
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

vickygreen48 wrote:to everyone posting on this topic: didnt u guys hear album 58? the perilious pen is nobody... like its maximuzed comics just stealing the comic creaters info and making a blog about it. but i do wish that it was a specific person :(
I completely disagree. The perilous pen isn't nobody. The perilous pen does exist, it just exists in the form of many different people. "There is no perilous pen," is wrong. There isn't a perilous pen, there are perilous pens. Maybe that's what Detective Pullhouse meant.